youreonmymind

Roe, AR

#1 Jun 6, 2012
do you need a room mate to help you pay your bills. i am or will be available before long me and my wife are about to split and i will need a place to live. how about moving in with you?
coolaid

Roe, AR

#2 Jun 6, 2012
uuummmm
thinkingaboutyou

Roe, AR

#3 Jul 25, 2012
Lindsay, if you think real hard you can figure out who this is. If you live by yourself and you would like to have a room mate, let me know, I would be glad to move in with you, that is if you live by yourself. Let me know, I am a pretty nice guy after you get to know me
by godder

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2012
thinkingaboutyou wrote:
Lindsay, if you think real hard you can figure out who this is. If you live by yourself and you would like to have a room mate, let me know, I would be glad to move in with you, that is if you live by yourself. Let me know, I am a pretty nice guy after you get to know me
By God u sound like some kinda fkn weirdo freak. Who the fk goes on topix ta try an move in with some chick? Lindsey, By God, u need to buy a shotgun, dnt trust this nut job!
Countrygirl

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2012
Which one are u Talkimg about the one that works at the bank or the other that works at cap n jacks who wears the loud bandanas And that works at McDonalds in fc

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 4, 2012
by godder wrote:
<quoted text>
By God u sound like some kinda fkn weirdo freak. Who the fk goes on topix ta try an move in with some chick? Lindsey, By God, u need to buy a shotgun, dnt trust this nut job!
I agree!! But wtf are you doing over here?? Lol
hmmmmm

United States

#9 Aug 4, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!! But wtf are you doing over here?? Lol
lol! Wtf u doin here? Did my riddle fk u up? Lmao! U may kno me better as hmmmmm or lash. Lol!

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 4, 2012
Go look at ur riddle son!! Maybe just mabe you'll see the math!!...and hell I bounce around everywhere!! Lol
youreonmymind

Roe, AR

#11 Aug 6, 2012
the one at cap n jacks, she is the most beautiful woman that was ever born.
elle

Roe, AR

#12 Aug 6, 2012
i saw her the other day, and she is a pretty girl.
Dirt_road_ho

United States

#13 Aug 19, 2012
Well I don't know about anyone else but who are u talkin bout you're onmymind? Lindsey ripper or the blonde Lindsey don't know her last name? Cuz I'm confussed! And it is a little messed up to ask someone that kinds of shit! Not hating, just sayin!
youreonmymind

Roe, AR

#14 Sep 5, 2012
Countrygirl wrote:
Which one are u Talkimg about the one that works at the bank or the other that works at cap n jacks who wears the loud bandanas And that works at McDonalds in fc
I'm talking about you country girl, very nice to look at.
youreonmymind

Marion, AR

#15 Mar 14, 2013
country girl you are still the most beautiful woman i've seen. saw you yesterday and my heart ran away.you are so gorgeous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 43 min Copy And Paste Wi... 33,422
convicted felones (Oct '15) 23 hr John 46
Hugs or Drugs 23 hr Future 1
Need a mobile mechanic Sun Customer 2
Ditch sitters Sat Blanket curtain 12
Dill pickle Sat Inspector 3
Outback Sat LFF 4

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance