First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“SusanDianeMurphr ee”

Since: Apr 08

Marianna, AR

#21 Jul 19, 2008
Joe, if you read this, sorry if you missed Chance, just now reading this. Today is Sat., he just went to sleep about 7:30 a.m. Don't wake him today. He hasn't slept since around 4 Fri. morn. I'm going to be in and out.

Also, to Bettyy Hurst again: I called the other night and spoke to someone who said she was your sister. Gave you time to contact me. Will take the AARP letter and the Survey for Pay letter to Post Master today. She said postal persons are not to hand people mail and I spoke to Christine, the apt. manager who said she knew you but you did not live here. Hope I don't find out you have a key to my apt. mailbox or is someone using your name? I have a Post Office Box and may only get junk mail here but no-one has permission to use my mailbox. Perhaps, someone has used your name? I have not filed for surplus thing yet and do not get my disability check here, so if you plan to steal it, forget it. I think you can make temporary arrangements at PostOffice. If you had asked my permission, perhaps, we could have made temporary arrangements thru post office and apt. office. I don't mind helping some people but I don't like being taken advantage of.Sorry.
...SusanDianeMurphree..Mariann a, AR

Gwenn

Farmington, MO

#22 Dec 19, 2012
HMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem you mean spirited ass? Was that comment necessary. NO only hurtful to someone else. Man you are an awful person.
Yes he is awful but a big member of one of the Baptist churches there in town. God I just can't stand hypocrit's like this man happens to be.
Trouble makers

Little Rock, AR

#23 Mar 10, 2013
Did Susan Murphy pass away? I heard she did but I don't know if this is true
me

Forrest City, AR

#24 Mar 10, 2013
Trouble makers wrote:
Did Susan Murphy pass away? I heard she did but I don't know if this is true
Yes she passed away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Brown Down 3,841
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr KatBrownKohl 246
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr KatBrownKohl 950
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 2 hr KatBrownKohl 389
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr A Conservationist 10,008
Dustin Manues 6 hr inside 1
countycop 618 (Mar '14) 8 hr meat watcher 30
•••
•••

Marianna Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marianna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Marianna News, Events & Info