|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2008

just here wrote:
is this the lady that walks everywhere?
Yes it is. Do you know her? She is single.
just here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2008

Weknowitall wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is. Do you know her? She is single.
nope don't know her. just seen her b4 doing her "yard" work. maybe you should stop by and chat with her, being you know she's single:-)
Hop

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

Weknowitall wrote:
Have you ever served in Vietnam?
now Momma, she is a little shell-shocked.
a family member

Center, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

she always scearms bitch when she sees my aunt i heard she eats little kids & i think she is movin to 55 east chestnut st
grgtttjuhjt

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

:(

“SusanDianeMurphr ee”

Since: Apr 08

Marianna, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

Weknowitall wrote:
Have you ever served in Vietnam?
There are about 60 Susan Murphrees on the Internet. Are you sure you have the right one? My whole name is what I use - SusanDianeMurphree. To answer your question, no I have never been to Viet Nam but my son's father, Jerry Wayne Burgess has, he went when he was 15 or 16 with his mother's permission and served 2 and 1/2 tours of duty with some of his brothers and many of my classmates and kin.(This is as he told me once years ago.) It was, as is with all war, a senseless one. America has become a little bit of every war it ever fought against. From what I have seen on TV and movies and youtube, it was much as what is going on here in Marianna, AR today.....a bunch of greedy politicians and wealthy foreigners grabbing up land from poor, hardworking people who love the earth that they practically tilled with their bare hands.
...SusanDianeMurphree...Marian na, AR

“SusanDianeMurphr ee”

Marianna, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

I forgot to mention that my son's father was with the Red Cross. A chemical barrel fell over and some spilled down his boot. He got agent orange, had some treatment a while back which helped but I recall he said it was coming back on him.

“SusanDianeMurphr ee”

Marianna, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

a family member wrote:
she always scearms bitch when she sees my aunt i heard she eats little kids & i think she is movin to 55 east chestnut st
...No house to move into on 55 E. Chestnut thanks to the stupidity, interference, and crookedness of this town.
...Didn't know that I had to scream it. I thought it was understood all the women family members were bitches and all the men were lowlife bastards!
...I was on the phone with my sister, Kathie Murphree, standing at the back door when some kids took a ball away from a little boy. He stutters and they make fun of him and call him stupid. He started screaming and crying. She said, "What are you doing to that kid, biting him?" I said, "No, I don't eat kids." (as a figure of speech) and explained what happened.

“SusanDianeMurphr ee”

Marianna, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

just here wrote:
is this the lady that walks everywhere?
...Everyone is walking now that the gas is gone up! Read the E. L. Hunt story where his son is sueing hi mother & sisters for selling all the Hunt gasoline holdings in America to a big company called X something.
...SusanDianeMurphree...Marian na, AR
u will never know

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

the bit*h needs to go home and take a da*m bathlol!!!!!111
HMMM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

u will never know wrote:
What is your problem you mean spirited ass? Was that comment necessary. NO only hurtful to someone else. Man you are an awful person.

“SusanDianeMurphr ee”

Marianna, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

u will never know wrote:
..You need to go home and wash your aids ridden mouth out with gasoline!!

..PROUD TO BE A B-T-C-H!!

...SusanDianeMurphree...Marian na,AR
wanno

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Don't let it bother you Susan. They need to talk trash to feel better about themselves!

“SusanDianeMurphr ee”

Marianna, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

wanno wrote:
Don't let it bother you Susan. They need to talk trash to feel better about themselves!
...Thank you, but I'm not offended. I do take very hot baths and rub down with alcohol almost every day except when I have to take an opium painkiller or a muscle relaxer which makes me comatose for a day or two! I have cancer, fibromyalgia, sleep apnea caused by brain damage from a car wreck many years ago.(It causes my brain to forget to tell my heart to beat and my lungs to breathe.) I have a slipped disc, pinched nerve where the spinal chord and brainstem meet which sometimes causes me paralysis and I sleep 10 to 20hrs a day on rainy and cold days. I put descenter on my feet that hunters use so the snakes don't get me and I do yard work. Sometimes I use horse linemint. However, I do get lax and have the 'don't have time or energy to care' when I'm busy a few days in a row and have forgotten how many days have passed since I took a bath!

Also, all my hatred, like my toxins, go to my feet. Besides, my dirt will wash off but will dirty souls come clean?

“SusanDianeMurphr ee”

Marianna, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2008

Hop wrote:
<quoted text>now Momma, she is a little shell-shocked.
..Who is a little shell shocked? Me or the one called Momma?

..SusanDianeMurphree..livingIn Marianna,ARfor22yrs

“SusanDianeMurphr ee”

Marianna, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

I don't know who put my name on here but I am preparing all the information about me that you think you want to know and some things you don't want to know on the site I have created for myself. As to being single-I put not married on my profile to distinguish me from the married ones, not because I'm looking for a man. Please tell Betty Hurst that she nor anyone else can use my mailbox at 111 Sarah Sauls Drive. This according to the post master of Marianna, AR
outlaw

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

tell chance will be over later

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Marianna Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marianna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••