summer young murdered her uncle richard

Posted in the Marianna Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
meth induced murder

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2009
more craziness in lee county...maybe james guynes >AKA< sheriff wanna be can stop the insanity. NOT...he's too busy collecting the drug money to make his lifestyle better!!!
baffled

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2009
I take it that you don't like the Guynes cops but i doubt very seriously if he had any knowledge of what was about to transpire last nite

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 5, 2009
what did he do to her??? thast what Im wonderin.. she may be on drugs but not a killer... not even a fighter.. i just cant see her doin it for drugs!

Location hidden

#4 Aug 5, 2009
this is ashley bye the way
what i heard

Conway, AR

#5 Aug 5, 2009
She was cracked out of her mind draggin that baby around the hood, and he tried to get her to come home and as he was gettin in the truck she stabbed him
Lets Not Throw Stones

Sherwood, AR

#6 Aug 5, 2009
I do not know what took place last night. I know both of them and I know drugs have had control of Summer not to mention her mental stability has not been the best. Richard was a good person and I know this is so very hard on the whole family because they love the both of them very much. This is a situation where it only took a split second to mess up lives forever. This family just had a death in the family which was a tradgedy and nobody has had time to heal. I feel like they all need every prayer we can pray. My heart goes out to this horrific situation. I know in Summer's right mind she would not have ever killed Richard on purpose. I can not imagine what Christine or Gayla is going through at this moment but I know this ....As good citizens of Marianna we as a comunity should please have enough respect and dignity to know when it's not the time to get on here and say harmful things about anyone envolved. There's already enough pain being processed and our whole town should feel compassion.
whatever

United States

#7 Aug 5, 2009
I agree, Richard was a good guy and the family is in my prayers, my heart is breaking just thinking about what this family is going through. They need all our prayers for the lord to give them strength to get through another tragedy.
HeartSong

United States

#8 Aug 5, 2009
Praise the Lord that I am finally hearing something positive and uplifting coming from this town. I so agree. I know this family also, and my heart is broken at such tragedy. These are human beings you all get on here and bash... but by the grace of God, any of us could face such horror in our family. Marianna please..get on your knees and pray. Pray for this family.Pray for your town and its children.Your words cut people down like wicked swords.Please learn to love one another. Love can conquer all evil.Don't you yourselves really just want to be loved?
Lets Not Throw Stones wrote:
I do not know what took place last night. I know both of them and I know drugs have had control of Summer not to mention her mental stability has not been the best. Richard was a good person and I know this is so very hard on the whole family because they love the both of them very much. This is a situation where it only took a split second to mess up lives forever. This family just had a death in the family which was a tradgedy and nobody has had time to heal. I feel like they all need every prayer we can pray. My heart goes out to this horrific situation. I know in Summer's right mind she would not have ever killed Richard on purpose. I can not imagine what Christine or Gayla is going through at this moment but I know this ....As good citizens of Marianna we as a comunity should please have enough respect and dignity to know when it's not the time to get on here and say harmful things about anyone envolved. There's already enough pain being processed and our whole town should feel compassion.
FOR THE PEOPLE

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#9 Aug 6, 2009
baffled wrote:
I take it that you don't like the Guynes cops but i doubt very seriously if he had any knowledge of what was about to transpire last nite
do you doubt the google eyed SOB (James Guynes) is a Drug Pimp...NOBODY can live the way he lives on a f@@@ing deputy salary...he doesn't even have a high school diploma much less any higher education...JAMES GUYNES is a coward ass pussy who bullies the duggies into paying him not to put them in jail. WHO does like JAMES GUYNES now that his mama is dead. Jackie the real sheriff in NAME only is a coward too!
BRAVO

United States

#10 Aug 6, 2009
Did you know that his wife makes more than he does? They're in the same line of work, "cuttin' weed" ha ha
baffled

United States

#11 Aug 6, 2009
Correct me if I'm wrong, but has Lee County ever sent a female to prison before?
FOR THE PEOPLE

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#12 Aug 6, 2009
baffled wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but has Lee County ever sent a female to prison before?
YEAH...Wesley Hughes
Prayer Request

Barnesville, OH

#13 Aug 6, 2009
Please remember this family for they will need all the prayers that can go up. Please call Gayla's name in your prayers for she is doing some mighty hard suffering.
big puffer

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2009
Prayer Request wrote:
Please remember this family for they will need all the prayers that can go up. Please call Gayla's name in your prayers for she is doing some mighty hard suffering.
I guess you really do reap what you sow.

Location hidden

#15 Aug 6, 2009
I came here earlier as Lets Not Throw Stones. This situation isn't a situation anybody should get on here finding glory in someone's pain or say things like you reap what you sow. My heart goes out to that family and it's breaks my heart knowing what all they are going through. Well, I don't know what they are going through but I know it's much more than I have ever been thru. Gayla will be in every prayer I pray and then some. The whole family will be in my prayers! Also, anyone who is crewl enough to have mean things to say about anybody in the family will also be in my prayers because that would be the kind of person who needs prayers worst of all!

Location hidden

#16 Aug 6, 2009
Lonoke County sent me to prison
FOR THE PEOPLE wrote:
<quoted text>YEAH...Wesley Hughes
Brenda

Abilene, TX

#17 Aug 6, 2009
Wesley I couldn't have said it any better then you did. That family has went thru a lot. I'v known them all my life to, grew up with them. It hit me hard. my prayers are with all of them.
whatever

Ville Platte, LA

#18 Aug 7, 2009
WesleySpain wrote:
what did he do to her??? thast what Im wonderin.. she may be on drugs but not a killer... not even a fighter.. i just cant see her doin it for drugs!
BS!!! she's a stupid crazy dope head murderer!!! she did this in frot of kids to...hope she gets what's coming to her!!!
so what

Cordova, TN

#19 Aug 7, 2009
has anything related to this incident been in any paper or on any news? My family has been trying desperately to find out what happened because we have a brother very involved with this "meth addicted person."
lee county res

Ozark, AL

#20 Aug 7, 2009
WesleySpain wrote:
I came here earlier as Lets Not Throw Stones. This situation isn't a situation anybody should get on here finding glory in someone's pain or say things like you reap what you sow. My heart goes out to that family and it's breaks my heart knowing what all they are going through. Well, I don't know what they are going through but I know it's much more than I have ever been thru. Gayla will be in every prayer I pray and then some. The whole family will be in my prayers! Also, anyone who is crewl enough to have mean things to say about anybody in the family will also be in my prayers because that would be the kind of person who needs prayers worst of all!
you are full of shit you dope headed bitch. why don't you do the world a favor and commit suicide! you are always runnin that long nose ugly ass mouth of yours tryin to be SOMEBODY...FYI...that ship never took off and it's too late to board METH-HEAD!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 19 min WARRIOR 10,000
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 20 min WARRIOR 29,827
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 52 min KatBrownKohl 230
condemn (Feb '13) 2 hr Lauren Bumgarner 9
"Super Emergency Room" On the Horizon in West M... 2 hr Name Not Available 3
fetishes (Mar '14) 2 hr Lauren Bumgarner 2
Josh and Katie Wilson 2 hr too funny 6
•••
•••
•••

Marianna Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••