Does anyone know Robert May Sr. and W...

Does anyone know Robert May Sr. and WHY he is still without a Grave stone?

Posted in the Marianna Forum

Concerned Friend

Lake City, AR

#1 Mar 12, 2010
His kids should be ashamed of themselves....he has been gone since July. What is wrong with these people???
Jake

AOL

#2 Mar 12, 2010
Marianna people.....they don't mind their own business about anything, do they?
Becky

United States

#3 Mar 12, 2010
If you are that concerned, why don't you go buy him one?
Concerned Friend

Lake City, AR

#4 Mar 13, 2010
Because he left his kids everything, and they cant eveen buy him a tomb stone stone when he past away in july.
Becky

United States

#5 Mar 13, 2010
Concerned Friend wrote:
Because he left his kids everything, and they cant eveen buy him a tomb stone stone when he past away in july.
Why is that really any of your business or are you just an old gossip bag?
really

AOL

#6 Mar 13, 2010
She's just an old gossip bag, I tell you. I know Bobby May, and IF what she is saying is true, then theres a good reason for it. Maybe the order is backed up, too wet to get there. Who knows, but it's NOT any of her business either way. Quit bashing on the May family.
OH Please

Lake City, AR

#7 Mar 16, 2010
really wrote:
She's just an old gossip bag, I tell you. I know Bobby May, and IF what she is saying is true, then theres a good reason for it. Maybe the order is backed up, too wet to get there. Who knows, but it's NOT any of her business either way. Quit bashing on the May family.
I dont think anyone is bashing the May family? Robert May was a good man, his kids should be ashamed. He is buried with no grave stone and I know his son's and daughter and THEY SHOULD be ashamed !?! There is NO REASON he is without a grave stone TODAY! This just shows that the GOOD May, has passed away and this what what his kids thought of him.....he lies in a unmarked grave for 8 mths now.....GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE????!!!
Kelly

Farmington, MO

#8 Mar 16, 2010
OH Please wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think anyone is bashing the May family? Robert May was a good man, his kids should be ashamed. He is buried with no grave stone and I know his son's and daughter and THEY SHOULD be ashamed !?! There is NO REASON he is without a grave stone TODAY! This just shows that the GOOD May, has passed away and this what what his kids thought of him.....he lies in a unmarked grave for 8 mths now.....GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE????!!!
Well, if you are so damn worried about it, why don't you buy him one?
really

AOL

#9 Mar 16, 2010
Because this is probably one of his kids, trying to pressure the other ones into buying it. People of Marianna, are some strange people, if you have ever lived anywhere else other than Marinna, you probably know this.
heartbroken2007

United States

#10 Apr 8, 2010
It took me a year to get the tombstone on my son's grave because they kept having prolems getting it right so maybe this is what has happened here. I know the Mays' boys and daughter and if it is not there then you can bet they are working on it.
luke ear

United States

#11 Apr 10, 2010
I know that ground out there better than anyone and it has been so soggy even on a dry day you will soak your feet up in the mud. So bare with us folks, we'll git ur done!
RealAmerica

Memphis, TN

#12 Apr 11, 2010
They didn't buy him one, cause he used to rape them kids all the time. its true. i herd he died from rapin them kids to much.
Sweet

United States

#13 Apr 13, 2010
You shouldn't place a stone too soon or it will sink into the ground.
family member

West Helena, AR

#14 Jan 19, 2013
You people have no idea what your talking bout......this was a very loving family!!!! His daughter has since passed at a very young age and Bobby has never asked anyone for anything!!!! And no his kids didn't get everything....his wife at the time did and she took everything and moved off with a black man some where!!!!! So people speak what u know and not what u think u know!!!!
now thats true

United States

#15 Jan 23, 2013
The black guy is still locked up that she married. But for stealing money what money the chemo cost them everything. Ozell paid to bury Bob. That's the facts
now thats true

United States

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that really any of your business or are you just an old gossip bag?
he didn't have nothing but bills the house was bought threw pams granddaddy. And they didn't pay for it anyway. They were so broke they took Ozell in so she could pay their bills. FACT
now thats true

United States

#17 Jan 23, 2013
family member wrote:
You people have no idea what your talking bout......this was a very loving family!!!! His daughter has since passed at a very young age and Bobby has never asked anyone for anything!!!! And no his kids didn't get everything....his wife at the time did and she took everything and moved off with a black man some where!!!!! So people speak what u know and not what u think u know!!!!
she didnt run off with him meet that black dude when she went to work at the prison and like a dummy and marries him. Bob drank up what money that was made by Pam when she baby sit.
now thats true

United States

#18 Jan 23, 2013
now thats true wrote:
<quoted text> she didnt run off with him meet that black dude when she went to work at the prison and like a dummy and marries him. Bob drank up what money that was made by Pam when she baby sit.
now i am family you want me to tell everything.
memaw

Judsonia, AR

#19 Jan 24, 2013
family member wrote:
did robin pass away and what happened and when

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 43 min Red Clowd 38,814
Ole Sawmill Cafe 7 hr Chris 7
Danielle blansett 18 hr Guest 1
Connie Phillips 23 hr Guest 6
Ouija board Sun Baphomet 9
So beth like and greg denton messing around again Sun Wha 3
She's done it again Sun Cant wait 3

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance