hope

Huntington, WV

#11043 Feb 2, 2013
Nines wrote:
<quoted text> Considering 2012 was a very bloody year in Chicago and 2013 is on track to surpass it, it is safe to assume that handguns are not making people safer. You gun nuts always make Chicago sound gun free, but it's not. It's just a dangerous city. We will see if the murder rate evens out over the next few years. I can only assume that it won't. Let's be honest in this debate though. Chicago is not a tough gun law place. And the whole issue isn't handguns, of which I own 2, it is these military weapons manufactured for murder.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/p...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11044 Feb 2, 2013
Nines wrote:
<quoted text> Considering 2012 was a very bloody year in Chicago and 2013 is on track to surpass it, it is safe to assume that handguns are not making people safer. You gun nuts always make Chicago sound gun free, but it's not. It's just a dangerous city. We will see if the murder rate evens out over the next few years. I can only assume that it won't. Let's be honest in this debate though. Chicago is not a tough gun law place. And the whole issue isn't handguns, of which I own 2, it is these military weapons manufactured for murder.
Isnt it convenient how you anti-gun people pick and choose your statistics to try and justify your point of view. I have already shown assault weapons kill very few compared to other guns and other freedoms we all enjoy.

Location hidden

#11045 Feb 2, 2013
eddymunster wrote:
<quoted text>
Every death you mentioned was due to accidents by people making personal choices. Except for assault weapons. No one came up to someone in a pool, their ATV or jet ski and shot them in the head. So far in just over a month since Newtown US gun deaths are almost 1300. I'm not against guns but I am against the ease with which people can get them. Just like a drivers license you should be able to show you have the minimum skill required to use a gun.
Many innocent people were killed on boats and jet skis not of their own choice or doing, but by some other idiot crashing into them. Is their death any less meaningful than someone killed by a gun? The point is we have freedoms, including boats, jet skis, AND guns. Those freedoms have consequences that are sometimes tragic, but that doesnt mean we give those freedoms away. There is no doubt banning boats and jet skis would save more innocent people from being killed by another than assault weapons.

Location hidden

#11046 Feb 2, 2013
Absolutely amazing how many people are willing to throw out the Constitution because of a whim of the times or because there are parts of it they disagree with. The dead revolutionary war soldiers who died to give us that magnificent document are turning in their graves, as is the thousands of soldiers who have since died to protect it. The simple minded can not comprehend the importance so they casually dismiss it as outdated and unimportant. If there ever is a majority of the people who agree with that simple minded thinking that will mark the end of this once great country and the next civil war will begin.
Patriot

United States

#11047 Feb 2, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
Absolutely amazing how many people are willing to throw out the Constitution because of a whim of the times or because there are parts of it they disagree with. The dead revolutionary war soldiers who died to give us that magnificent document are turning in their graves, as is the thousands of soldiers who have since died to protect it. The simple minded can not comprehend the importance so they casually dismiss it as outdated and unimportant. If there ever is a majority of the people who agree with that simple minded thinking that will mark the end of this once great country and the next civil war will begin.
Could it be they know this and that is why they want to disarm you? Once disarmed they can ignore the constitution and force their views on you.
eddymunster

Independence, WV

#11048 Feb 2, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Many innocent people were killed on boats and jet skis not of their own choice or doing, but by some other idiot crashing into them. Is their death any less meaningful than someone killed by a gun? The point is we have freedoms, including boats, jet skis, AND guns. Those freedoms have consequences that are sometimes tragic, but that doesnt mean we give those freedoms away. There is no doubt banning boats and jet skis would save more innocent people from being killed by another than assault weapons.
Still my point is they chose to get on a boat, jet ski or other. And these 99% of the time are still accidents.They do not choose to be robbed, shot in a drive by, mugged, homes to be invaded, killed in a movie theater or school. The 2nd amendment says you have a right to bear arms as part a a "well regulated militia". Any militias we have today are not well regulated. Again I'm not against guns only those in the hands of people who have no idea how to use them, or those who should not have them at all. For me it's not even about the assault weapons. It's about the regulation of all weapons.

Location hidden

#11049 Feb 2, 2013
eddymunster wrote:
<quoted text>
Still my point is they chose to get on a boat, jet ski or other. And these 99% of the time are still accidents.They do not choose to be robbed, shot in a drive by, mugged, homes to be invaded, killed in a movie theater or school. The 2nd amendment says you have a right to bear arms as part a a "well regulated militia". Any militias we have today are not well regulated. Again I'm not against guns only those in the hands of people who have no idea how to use them, or those who should not have them at all. For me it's not even about the assault weapons. It's about the regulation of all weapons.
Your right to keep and bear arms is not dependant on either membership or participation in a militia. The opposite is true. The ability to create/call-up a well-regulated militia, this being necessary to the security of a free state, is dependant on your right to keep and bear arms. That is why it says 'the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'. It does not say the right of the militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; or the right of the militia to stockpile arms and train regularly with them shall not be infringed; or the the right of the state to keep a militia shall not be infringed, so that it may protect itself from the federal government. It says the right of the people shall not be infringed.
BOO

Mount Hope, WV

#11050 Feb 2, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Could it be they know this and that is why they want to disarm you? Once disarmed they can ignore the constitution and force their views on you.
I can't believe you people think your PUNY LEGAL POP GUNS worry the US army at all. Have you not been paying attention to the last 2 wars? Armed or disarmed really isn't a big deal. Now if they let you arm with heat seeking missiles or maybe some nuclear stuff then maybe you'd really worry the politicians.

Hey guess what -- I'm pissing on the Constitution as we speak and Tom. Jefferson is loving it and there isn't shit you can do about us millions of people that aren't fox bots.
---see the thread further up ---

Location hidden

#11051 Feb 2, 2013
BOO wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you people think your PUNY LEGAL POP GUNS worry the US army at all. Have you not been paying attention to the last 2 wars? Armed or disarmed really isn't a big deal. Now if they let you arm with heat seeking missiles or maybe some nuclear stuff then maybe you'd really worry the politicians.
Hey guess what -- I'm pissing on the Constitution as we speak and Tom. Jefferson is loving it and there isn't shit you can do about us millions of people that aren't fox bots.
You are a disgrace to America and should take your commie loving pansy a$$ to China where you belong. Gitmo has a place waiting for people like you. The army is made up of patriotic Americans, something you know nothing about. They would never wage war against their own citizen for defending the Constitution, although I am sure they would gladly wage war against the likes of you. I will keep my guns and not a damn thing you and your sissy boy friends can do about it. You seem mighty scared of those "pop guns". LOL You can piss on the Constitution all you want, it still controls and governs you whether you like it or not. BTW, without that document you would not be able to say the simple mined,anti-American nonsense that you spew. Thomas Jefferson thinks you are a disgrace and he warned us there would be scaredy little spineless cowards like you. Go back to your moms basement and cower in fear and pray the government protects you from your own shadow. God bless the US and the Constitution!!. Give me liberty or give me death!!:)

Location hidden

#11052 Feb 2, 2013
BOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you go to the nearest military base and piss on a copy of the Constitution and see what happens. I double dog dare ya. LOL Oh that is right, you are scared to leave your moms basement.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11053 Feb 2, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
no, the revolutionaries that died for our freedoms are rolling in their graves for lack of revolution! They would be ashamed of the American people for not standing up for justice and civil liberties. That's what they fought for and we are letting it slip through our fingers.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11054 Feb 2, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>You are a disgrace to America and should take your commie loving pansy a$$ to China where you belong. Gitmo has a place waiting for people like you. The army is made up of patriotic Americans, something you know nothing about. They would never wage war against their own citizen for defending the Constitution, although I am sure they would gladly wage war against the likes of you. I will keep my guns and not a damn thing you and your sissy boy friends can do about it. You seem mighty scared of those "pop guns". LOL You can piss on the Constitution all you want, it still controls and governs you whether you like it or not. BTW, without that document you would not be able to say the simple mined,anti-American nonsense that you spew. Thomas Jefferson thinks you are a disgrace and he warned us there would be scaredy little spineless cowards like you. Go back to your moms basement and cower in fear and pray the government protects you from your own shadow. God bless the US and the Constitution!!. Give me liberty or give me death!!:)
lol you say "Give me liberty or give me death" like it's something you believe in. You're telling a person that they should be locked up in Gitmo for having a dissenting view. That is anti-American.

The USA we know now is not the same as it was 30 years ago. Supporting the current system is supporting oppression.

the army is made up of mostly young men and women from poor backgrounds. Ask our vets how they feel about what happened in war..sure as hell not patriotic/proud or else there wouldn't be so many of them committing suicide everyday

Did you see how the riot police handled Occupy Wall street? The protesters were there to defend the Constitution and our rights. Yeah right they won't use inhumane force on Americans.

"it still controls and governs you whether you like it or not" : this sounds like tyranny to me and YOU used it to describe what is a document of democracy.-lol-

Location hidden

#11055 Feb 2, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you say "Give me liberty or give me death" like it's something you believe in. You're telling a person that they should be locked up in Gitmo for having a dissenting view. That is anti-American.
The USA we know now is not the same as it was 30 years ago. Supporting the current system is supporting oppression.
the army is made up of mostly young men and women from poor backgrounds. Ask our vets how they feel about what happened in war..sure as hell not patriotic/proud or else there wouldn't be so many of them committing suicide everyday
Did you see how the riot police handled Occupy Wall street? The protesters were there to defend the Constitution and our rights. Yeah right they won't use inhumane force on Americans.
"it still controls and governs you whether you like it or not" : this sounds like tyranny to me and YOU used it to describe what is a document of democracy.-lol-
Its not because of a dissenting view, it is because they obviously hate America and what it stands for. When you denounce the Constitution you cant expect the protections and rights it encompasses.

I think you better look up the defintion of tyranny. LOL Just because the Constitution governs people whether they like it or not does not make it tryanny, in fact a democratic document like the Constitution is the opposite of tyranny.
BOO

Mount Hope, WV

#11056 Feb 2, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>You are a disgrace to America and should take your commie loving pansy a$$ to China where you belong. Gitmo has a place waiting for people like you. The army is made up of patriotic Americans, something you know nothing about. They would never wage war against their own citizen for defending the Constitution, although I am sure they would gladly wage war against the likes of you. I will keep my guns and not a damn thing you and your sissy boy friends can do about it. You seem mighty scared of those "pop guns". LOL You can piss on the Constitution all you want, it still controls and governs you whether you like it or not. BTW, without that document you would not be able to say the simple mined,anti-American nonsense that you spew. Thomas Jefferson thinks you are a disgrace and he warned us there would be scaredy little spineless cowards like you. Go back to your moms basement and cower in fear and pray the government protects you from your own shadow. God bless the US and the Constitution!!. Give me liberty or give me death!!:)
Not very hard to push your button. I hope some day you really do find something worth getting that excited about that matters. Now besides your high capacity AR15 pop gun your so fond of look into other things if you want to fight 'the possible tyranny' someday. Here is a hint from the one you think stays in mommas basement -- 50 BMG, cz52 (strong sliding lock like MG with small powerful round - thru the body armor then hit shoulder or hip). Realize with BMG they may have sound locators so shoot and scoot. Now about the night - heat vision - SOL, steal some yourself when shtf and fight during bad storms (some grounded planes). Sounds life fun doesn't it. Oh

Was it you that said military wouldn't turn on the people - Civil War, WWI soldiers in DC rioting over promised pay, Kent State, Civil Rights, Chicago Democratic convention, riots (war, ghettos early 60s) are just a few I can think of.

Again glad to see the passion, too bad it's over a 200 year old scrap of paper that have outdated ideas as Thomas Jefferson predicted and many Presidents knew..

Location hidden

#11057 Feb 2, 2013
BOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very hard to push your button. I hope some day you really do find something worth getting that excited about that matters. Now besides your high capacity AR15 pop gun your so fond of look into other things if you want to fight 'the possible tyranny' someday. Here is a hint from the one you think stays in mommas basement -- 50 BMG, cz52 (strong sliding lock like MG with small powerful round - thru the body armor then hit shoulder or hip). Realize with BMG they may have sound locators so shoot and scoot. Now about the night - heat vision - SOL, steal some yourself when shtf and fight during bad storms (some grounded planes). Sounds life fun doesn't it. Oh
Was it you that said military wouldn't turn on the people - Civil War, WWI soldiers in DC rioting over promised pay, Kent State, Civil Rights, Chicago Democratic convention, riots (war, ghettos early 60s) are just a few I can think of.
Again glad to see the passion, too bad it's over a 200 year old scrap of paper that have outdated ideas as Thomas Jefferson predicted and many Presidents knew..
Traitorous scum. Gitmo is calling you. You are right, the military would turn on people like you and I dont blame them. Back to your moms basement for you.
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

#11058 Feb 2, 2013
BOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said... These guys live like they are in a movie. They really think they have it all figured out. They are screwed if the government decides to destroy them, same as you and me. We have to try and survive the world we in which we are living. So many more important issues.

Since: Jan 13

Williamson, WV

#11059 Feb 2, 2013
Black Gold wrote:
The idea that we need our guns to overthrow a tyrannical government is interesting but with the guns now legal outdated by 20 years or so. Did you not see our armored troops with heat signature reading helicopters recently easily take on people with RPGs, big explosives and machine guns? And you'll take em on with an M16 ( R E D D A W N !!!)> LOL
Or perhaps you need em for "The End Of The World" -- well if we let civilization go -- any idea how hard it is to get and keep clean water? Try camping for 2 weeks without bringing water. Watch your waste - water and waste were the big killers before the 20th century. Ole Mom and Dad - with their diabetes, high blood pressure, bad thyroid and cholesterol surely will make it without medicine ....
Hey - in my opinion - this generation you won't outlaw guns but do ban high capacity ones. The high capacity is a joke for everything needed except killing innocent civilians.
30 rounds is NOT "high capacity", it's standard capacity for the AR platform. High capacity would be the drum mags that hold 100 rounds and those frankly aren't worth using and jam frequently, it's why James Holmes only killed as many as he did because that P.O.S.drum mag he was using jammed. Also I did "see" it, I was right there in it and we didn't "defeat" them as easily as you think or it's made out to be. Plenty of my buddies thought the same and are now six feet deep. I can't stand the public mentality that we're such a superior fighting force when in reality we got our asses handed to us many times over there. It's easy to take out targets with a drone and get one guy. No one calling for bans on those though even though they kill countless innocents in the process. Afghanistan is this generations Vietnam, they fought the same way over there with guerilla tactics and small mobile group ambushes. They shot plenty of choppers down with their RPG's so I don't know where you are going with that mess. If you can't survive two weeks in the woods/outdoors then that's on you pal. Water filters do exist as do water purification tablets, it's not rocket science or even remotely hard. There are many ways to purify water even without those ( a bag, sand, pebbles, limestone, charcoal, layered inside the bag and let it filter. Oh no, impossible!) No one's saying they would attack helicopters or hard/armored targets with guns, that's a job for entirely different ordinance altogether and something an idiot would do. Maybe research that and what your government is really about and up to, then throw in your two cents in or just sit there like the sheep you are believing everything is fine and no one needs to believe in individual's rights or follow the Constitution anymore. I about puke reading the crap you "fellow American's" write on here anymore because hardly any of you even act like you are. You'd rather sell your souls for that welfare and free money and let the government flush the country down the toilet than actually care about your country and try to make it a better place. It's pretty disgusting.

Since: Jan 13

Williamson, WV

#11060 Feb 2, 2013
Topless wrote:
<quoted text>
Several studies have examined the correlations between rates of gun ownership and gun-related as well as overall homicide and suicide rates within various jurisdictions around the world.[134][135] Martin Killias, in a 1993 study covering 21 countries, found that there were substantial correlations between gun ownership and gun-related suicide and homicide rates. There was also a substantial though lesser correlation between gun ownership and total homicide rates.[136
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics
I want them to make having a gun a death penalty crime. Any gun. People can use things like pepper spray and stun guns. I've read history - the rich white guys and the constitution they wrote doesn't impress me as GOD GIVEN. Thanks GOD during the civil war Abe said F*^K states rights and the constitution.
You are a friggin moron and filth. That ban they are trying to pass EXEMPTS the government and Congress/federal employees from the gun ban. Meaning Senator's and such can still own whatever they want. Should they die too because they have a gun? That's dictatorship privelege they are enacting, just like how they can insider trade and get away with it but if you did it you'll go to jail for years on end. You need to move to North Korea or China, you'd fit right in with the communists there.
bubba

Oak Hill, WV

#11061 Feb 2, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Traitorous scum. Gitmo is calling you. You are right, the military would turn on people like you and I dont blame them. Back to your moms basement for you.
No matter how many times you change your name you are easily recognized. Protector of the Constitution. You don't even work for a living.

Location hidden

#11062 Feb 2, 2013
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>No matter how many times you change your name you are easily recognized. Protector of the Constitution. You don't even work for a living.
I always use the same name. You are the one who switches names, either that or there sure are a lot of communist sissy boys who hate America with an Oak Hill ISP. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marfrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Radical Muslims 2 hr AtYourOwnRisk 1
Keith Martin 8 hr know for a fact 5
boot drive 13 hr Fire Fighter 9
amy martin 21 hr painter 4
mary mcclung Thu just wondering 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Thu Frank 143
Vote for a fast food restaurant in Rupert Thu Thats me 25
Marfrance Dating
Find my Match

Marfrance Jobs