Unidentified bodies found near stolen pickup truck in Morrow County...

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Two bodies were discovered near a stolen pickup truck in Morrow County last night, said Sheriff Steve Brenneman.
Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2010
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 22, 2010
Ooh, a mystery!

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 22, 2010
I think it's safe to assume that they both died of natural causes at the exact same time.
rowdy1

Jackson, OH

#3 Jul 22, 2010
Big Johnson wrote:
Ooh, a mystery!
One word : Drugs
Ghost writer

Marysville, OH

#4 Jul 22, 2010
Drug related No doubt, let them slaughter each other more frequently. Cockroaches killing cockroaches!!!!!!!
what

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 22, 2010
Ghost writer wrote:
Drug related No doubt, let them slaughter each other more frequently. Cockroaches killing cockroaches!!!!!!!
Or love gone wrong?

Since: Aug 09

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 22, 2010
Hey, let's all move out into the country to avoid crime... ;-)
lulu

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 22, 2010
Or they were kidknapped when their car was highjacked, and then the highjacker killed them?
oldman62

Johnstown, OH

#8 Jul 22, 2010
Please do NOT move to the country. It's crowded enough the way it is. I'll bet these weren't local people.
Illegals or drugs

Apple Creek, OH

#9 Jul 22, 2010
My guess is that this will turn out to be related either to illegal immigrants or drugs or, perhaps, both.
roger

Cleveland, OH

#10 Jul 22, 2010
Lock your doors, lock & load.
rowdy1

Jackson, OH

#11 Jul 22, 2010
roger wrote:
Yessir! I do just that :)
backshift6

Northfield, OH

#12 Jul 22, 2010
As information is filtering in it turns out the woman is the mother of a friend of my daughter's. Yes, she had a number of problems and ultimatley has paid the price. For goodness sake, do you people really have to make entertainment out of tragedy? Ok, these people screwed up - fine - but leave it alone. Hate to see how your family would react if you were the ones in the story.

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#13 Jul 22, 2010
roger wrote:
I don't lock my door. I also don't feed my pit bull.

Since: Feb 10

United States

#14 Jul 22, 2010
Net Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't lock my door. I also don't feed my pit bull.
if you must enter my premises illegally, PLEASE remove your shoes, my hunting dogs find them hard to digest.
Another one bites de dust

United States

#15 Jul 22, 2010
Illegals or drugs wrote:
My guess is that this will turn out to be related either to illegal immigrants or drugs or, perhaps, both.
Let hope it is illegls. That would only leave 29,999,998 to go, but it is a start.
Annoyed

Beachwood, OH

#16 Jul 22, 2010
Lets hope that when half of you people kick the bucket that some compassion is out there for you instead of the obnoxious crap you all are spewing.

You don't know them or their lives and assume the worst. It's mean and it's cruel.
Unbelievable Jerks

Broadview Heights, OH

#17 Jul 22, 2010
I know this couple and if you knew and understood them, especially the wife you would be embarrassed and ashamed about how you are talking. Be compassionate for goodness sakes, they have a young teenage daughter that will ultimately read this...how would your family or kids feel if reading this CRAP! No doubt they had issues, but don't we all...hard times, but now they are with God. Say a prayer for forgiveness for your actions.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#18 Jul 22, 2010
Unbelievable Jerks wrote:
No doubt they had issues, but don't we all...
Well no, not like this, or we would all be dead by now next to our stolen trucks.

Since: Feb 10

United States

#19 Jul 23, 2010
Annoyed wrote:
Lets hope that when half of you people kick the bucket that some compassion is out there for you instead of the obnoxious crap you all are spewing.
You don't know them or their lives and assume the worst. It's mean and it's cruel.
wow, how many cups of coffee was that
familytree

Columbus, OH

#20 Jul 23, 2010
backshift6 wrote:
As information is filtering in it turns out the woman is the mother of a friend of my daughter's. Yes, she had a number of problems and ultimatley has paid the price. For goodness sake, do you people really have to make entertainment out of tragedy? Ok, these people screwed up - fine - but leave it alone. Hate to see how your family would react if you were the ones in the story.
Is that like 'my mother's brother's sister' nephew on my daddy's side of the family, twice removed?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marengo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,474
A great experiance at an auto body shop (Mar '08) Aug 22 Pedro Cintas 4
Trista Speer Aug 21 shameonyou 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 231
Accident closes U.S. 36; claims life (Feb '10) Jul '14 Cburg 16
•••
•••

Marengo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marengo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Marengo News, Events & Info