Hampshire wants lower speed limit on ...

Hampshire wants lower speed limit on Rt. 72

There are 4 comments on the Courier News story from Aug 24, 2009, titled Hampshire wants lower speed limit on Rt. 72. In it, Courier News reports that:

When the current speed limit signs went up along Route 72, slowing down westbound drivers from 55 mph to 45 when they get to the edge of the Hampshire Highlands subdivision, there wasn't as much Hampshire as there is today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier News.

PUBLIUS II

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2009
More bad planning form the Village of Hampshire. Maybe they should increase the capacity of the road. No, they are too cheap. Lets increase the area of 45 MPH, then the racist HPD will be able to do something (maybe write more tickets) to justify there existance.
Im not Bob

Hampshire, IL

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Um, it`s a state highway, numbnuts!!!!
H Town

Woodridge, IL

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Form=from
There=their
Jan Michael Vincent

United States

#4 Apr 17, 2013
EVEN IF IT IS A STATE HIWAY bLOB, I'd think the hampshire board and President could influence some change. Otherwise what good are they? They should also slow down Allen roads speed limit. And check occupancy's on rental properties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marengo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rt 14 Sep 8 Bob 1
Why is the Kave bar Closed (Mar '13) Aug '16 FriendlyBeever 4
News Sun City sees spike in use of golf carts on str... (Aug '08) Aug '16 FriendlyBeever 11
News Grasser, John J. (Jan '14) Aug '16 Bob 2
Tammy Bussell (Apr '09) Jul '16 Tammy 2
News Woodstock man charged after allegedly harrassin... Jul '16 Worried 1
News Girl in good condition after being hit by vehic... Jul '16 Anon 1

Marengo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marengo Mortgages