Marengo man charged with battery to i...

Marengo man charged with battery to infant

There are 10 comments on the Northwest Herald story from Oct 8, 2010, titled Marengo man charged with battery to infant. In it, Northwest Herald reports that:

A 19-year-old Marengo man accused of choking his 2-month-old son remained in McHenry County Jail Friday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Herald.

herestheskinny

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2010
piece of shit. hang him by his balls.
1906House

Marengo, IL

#2 Oct 10, 2010
OMG!!!!!!!! horrific!
Missy

Bloomington, IN

#3 Oct 10, 2010
Never could understand how someone could bring precious babes into the world and not be in awe of and cherish what they created. So horrible.
Compassionatecon servative

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 13, 2010
Seriously there should be requirements to have kids. Like, a serious iq, stress, mental capacity, test. if you can't pass it they take your kids and give them to one of the millions of people who can be good parents but can't have kids. This is disgusting!
the friend

Crystal Lake, IL

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Do any of you even know him? prob not. He does not deserve to be where he is right now, and no one will fully understand why he is there. the news paper is wrong, his crazy girlfriend is wrong, and he needs to get help, not be punished.
herestheskinny

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2010
g1 friend. if you want to defend that pos then your just like him. Just look at that loser pussy. If that turd wants to try and choke s1 , let him have a go at me. At least I can fight back and then beat the jerkoff to a pulp. I could let you have a try at me too if you want @sshole. You punk loser kids should have your parents slapped too as they never raised you right.
I am sure that his loser girlfriend had something to do with the jerkball to go nuts. She needs help but will have to wait for her welfare check to kick in.
You fks who have sex unprotected are every reason that tramps like her and losers like him need there tubes and nuts cut and tied.
Beating a women and chocking a baby, wow we all need to have shining examples like those too.
the friend

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2010
ouch
jeff swanson

Marengo, IL

#8 Nov 4, 2010
YEAH!! HANG HIM BY HIS BALLS!
HTS ia a pansy

Broadview, IL

#9 Nov 10, 2010
We all know you're a liver-spotted, no job, blow-hard pansy so just give up with anonymous threats on the internet and get a life. Yeah this guy's a douche, but seriously, we all know you're not going to really do anything about it besides puff your chest online. You are such a loser.--- HTS is a pansy gossiping whiner with no balls!
Not Impressed

Twin Lakes, WI

#11 Feb 13, 2011
I agree with most of what herstheskinny says, except for the part about her being on welfare...I know her and her family. They work full time jobs, pay their bills and do not get any type of government assistance at all.

She is getting the help she needs to find out why she was in an abusive relationship and how she can make sure it never happens again. I commend her for this!

It's just too bad he wasn't sentenced to prison, the guys there would have loved a baby abuser!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marengo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abolish Marengo Park District Staff & The Mayor (Apr '16) Mar 12 keepthemayor 2
Fundraising for McGills Jan '17 Marengo Methodist... 1
Illegal Alien Costume (Oct '09) Jan '17 Colonel Cracker 5
News Charles R. a Corka Walgreen III 1935 a " 2016 Oct '16 happy61 2
News Local anti-tax group protests in Chicago, gets ... Oct '16 Dumb Republicans 4
Crandall’s Chicken Dinner Supports the Woodstoc... Oct '16 pmurfin 1
rt 14 (Sep '16) Sep '16 Bob 1

Marengo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marengo Mortgages