Is Walmart dc 6038 closeing down
tebb

United States

#2 May 27, 2011
I heard they are the Bulding is out dated
Tim

Pomfret Center, CT

#3 May 27, 2011
I heard it is not a very good place to work.If you get hurt at work they will fire you.There new GM is there to close the place down.
Bob

Pomfret Center, CT

#4 May 27, 2011
They already have a site to build a new DC in Newburg,NY.
tebb

United States

#5 May 28, 2011
Why shop at Walmart. When they buy everything from china
tebb

United States

#6 May 28, 2011
I know people that work there.they say that the mangers get big$$$$$$$$$ for working them to death.
tim

United States

#7 May 29, 2011
They should clean out all mangers and start over.including the gm
The Baby Faced Assassin

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 1, 2012
tim wrote:
They should clean out all mangers and start over.including the gm
My goal is to save Walmart money,better my career and clean out all the Yankee scum. When I first started in Marcy a few years ago I couldnt stand the smell of yall Yankees. There were 1200 of yall and now I got it down to 800 dirty Yankees.When you Yanks are jobless yall can get your unemployment checks and shop at yalls local Walmart. I took the Marcy job because I love making Yanks lifes miserable ever since yall won the war years back. Oh boy the South will rise again. I promise you that. BRB gotta go make sure my Yank slaves are making production...... OK im back. Sorry it took so long.Laura wanted to show me how she can fly with all the extra skin she has from losing 400 lbs. Boy shes one good lookin Yank lady. Cant wait until next year to higher production again. Clean this place out and hopefully close it down.Then cross the Mason Dixon line so i can breathe that good Southern air. Hopefully I can get a rip on that girl on night shift that Herb,Todd,Chad, and the rest of my management crew plowed out. TTYL gotta take out the whip and get more cases. Rebel Pride

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Tim Sherman??? (Nov '08) 1 min Curious 6
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 1 min nice 56
mega is da man 5 min Fabulouso 15
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 10 min Wants to Know 52
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 19 min URA MONKEY TROLL 162
best driveway sealer 24 min Rutger street 8
dish WASHERS CHANGING WORLD WITH LIVING ON TOPI... 28 min This 10

Marcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance