MRMOONEY

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2008

Its A disgrace to the chester community and the united states of America to walk out at 7am. to see A bunch of hookers and crackhead pimp hanging on the corner at 9th and Keystone and 9th and Booth. Selling there Aids infested body so early in the morning and all nite. Its A damn shame Chester police let there people hang on the corner selling there bodys just to buy crack! The Trainer Police department patrol the area a lot to help stop this public display of crime but its not there job, its the Chester Police Department job but there lacking to do anything about this very serious problem in there city. there people have aids,herpies,clamp and are passing it along to many American familys. These people break into him and steal anything that not bolted down. They deface building and bring down the value of the property my sons should not have to walk to school and see hooker standing in the open chasing and flaging down cars to sell there bodies.
Dat Girl Rose

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

I agree with you 100%( MR.MOONEY)!!

Since: Mar 08

Brookhaven PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

i hope you don't expect it to change!
idealistic but unrealistic.
the justice-system-based-economy that is prevalent in cities like chester relies on the existence of crime to perpetuate the careers of the (clears throat for long sentence) judges, cops, detectives, atf reps, dea reps, sheriffs, deputies, public defenders, lawyers, prison guards, prison workers, and of course my personal favorite,, shrinks who meet with the guilty and assure them it's "soceity's fault".
if they turned chester into a productive environment what would happen to all these leeches?
they'd be forced to either become productive or join a union!
lol
Warning

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

MRMOONEY wrote:
Its A disgrace to the chester community and the united states of America to walk out at 7am. to see A bunch of hookers and crackhead pimp hanging on the corner at 9th and Keystone and 9th and Booth. Selling there Aids infested body so early in the morning and all nite. Its A damn shame Chester police let there people hang on the corner selling there bodys just to buy crack! The Trainer Police department patrol the area a lot to help stop this public display of crime but its not there job, its the Chester Police Department job but there lacking to do anything about this very serious problem in there city. there people have aids,herpies,clamp and are passing it along to many American familys. These people break into him and steal anything that not bolted down. They deface building and bring down the value of the property my sons should not have to walk to school and see hooker standing in the open chasing and flaging down cars to sell there bodies.
Disgraceful

Call the mayor and the state police and edmand a safe decent community.

Brookhaven PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Warning wrote:
<quoted text>
Disgraceful
Call the mayor and the state police and edmand a safe decent community.
uh, good luck with that. every time the leaders create (or attempt to create) a safe community, the gutter trash residing therein destroy it all over again. this is why taxpayers like me lie on their taxes. to limit my money going to repair sewer-communities filled with sewer people! the sooner you die off, the sooner america will be a better place. nobody feels bad for the fact that you chose to dick around in high school prior to dropping out and becoming a drug dealer. you had every opportunity to become a barack obama or a bill cosby but you chose to be a dirtbag. in so doing, you deserve to die.

Brookhaven PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

good luck with that
Color Blind Chester Pa

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

WOW Bob is that really fair to wish death on anybody.....if you feel so negatively against Chester and other "unfortunate" cities why bother wasting your time and ours with your "gutter" talk. I know a lot of deserving people in Chester and feel they would appreciate the change. Lots of love Chester!!!!
there_is_some_go od_here

Ridley Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

Judged:

they are disrespectful and dirty!!they will smoke it shoot it up or sell it in front of the children i and my neighbor clean the entire block only for them to keep dropping ther trash in front of our homes and look at us like were wrong for cleaning it just a disgrace!1 where are the police they need to patrol every 30mins just drive up the st stop the loitering eventually they will realize that the cops will keep coming back and move there s*** elsewhere!!!please help us not all of us on madison near (madison and esses bar)are junkies or dealers..for myself i cant afford to live anywhere else..CLEAN IT UP PEOPLE RESPECT URSELFS AND THE OTHER RESIDENTS
John4x44190

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

I have met some fantastic women on the corner in Chester. No need to beat them down. They're already there. There's a few I MIGHT even bring home. Let's see what happens... Bring them to me!!! If they can do "normal" daily life stuff, I'll provide a decent place to stay.
Intelligent_1

Media, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

I'm currently residing in Chester, PA and have been for about 7 months now. It's a disgusting site to see how this city has prostitutes and drug addicts I haven't seen anything like this since the late 80's to early 90's in Brooklyn, New York City smh. It shows you that the Police Deparment in Chester, PA could care less. I would doubt if some of them aren't already sleeping with some of these nasty prostitutes. This City needs a whole lot of cleaning up the abandoned houses and building need to be replaced. More jobs need to be produced. Chester can be a beautiful City if someone would care enough to put some productivity here instead of a soccer field where people who don't even live in Chester come and visit when there's a game. Nobody's child should have to be subjected to see the ugliness that's in the City of Chester, PA.
K hobbs

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Well well well,, thank god for recovery!! This city look nothing like the place it used to look like back in the early, 80's 90's or even the early 2000's!!! As far as i can tell, the police are doing there jobs. i no this because i was one of those people running up and down the streets at all hours of the night, doing what i had to do to get mine. But today, i can say, me and a whole lot of people are free from that horrible life style, only by the grace of god. Its not only up to the chester police department. Its up to the community, and the indaviduals, to make a change there own lives. And know this, when you pick up that first drug, its a choice. Then it turns into a sickness. get educated.
K hobbs

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

John4x44190 wrote:
I have met some fantastic women on the corner in Chester. No need to beat them down. They're already there. There's a few I MIGHT even bring home. Let's see what happens... Bring them to me!!! If they can do "normal" daily life stuff, I'll provide a decent place to stay.
bring them to u?? Why, so u can further exploit them?? Under the guise of helping them?? And then have them do"normal stuff" yeah, ok.
Well duhh

Ridley Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

LMAO.. I see the "Times Losers" have found a new place to carry on.. Buncha frigtards!! LOL
favored_ by grace

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

we as human beings can complain about life situations, or we can show compassion and help one another. no one said that the world was a perfect place. or that the people living in it were perfect. we are all human beings struggling, rigorously, to live and survive. so therefore no one living in glass houses should throw stones. And he who has lived without sin, may he cast the first. It starts with prayer,,, may god continue to show mercy on us all.
Diana Sarah Circle

Plymouth Meeting, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Chester has one of the highest unemployment rates in the country. At one time almost 80% were on some type of public assistance, before the cuts. Most suburbs won't hire anyone with a Chester address or Chester Zip Code because they are pretty racist. What do you expect people who are hungry and desperate to do, just starve. Get some jobs there. Use some of that outrage at seeing those people on the street and channel it to government officials and those businesses that just opened to give some people decent jobs and they won't be taking drugs to ease the pain and suffering of oppression, or selling their bodies to make a living. This rage is misplaced it should be aimed upward to the top instead of downward to the bottom. And calling all of these people horrible names is just fueling the racial stereotypes that keep them impoverished.
Depo531

Swarthmore, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

It's sickening. I thought this was old school shit. What a disgrace to everything and everyone. They can get help from the government or something. Where have they moved to now ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marcus Hook Discussions

Search the Marcus Hook Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 22 min Pa dem 51,215
Police: 'Jackass' Star Was Drunk (Jun '11) Mar 29 Davenport 80
McCaffery Village Reunion (Mar '07) Mar 22 Rambler Man 37
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
Taking down crime in Upland (Jul '08) Mar '14 Holotta Wytrache 5
Pa. food banks fear effect of cut in food stamps Nov '13 Ayn Rand 16
Fair and Square Supermarket originally was Penn... (Sep '13) Oct '13 mike 3
•••

Freeze Warning for Delaware County was issued at April 16 at 3:02PM EDT

•••
•••

Marcus Hook News Video

•••
•••

Marcus Hook Jobs

•••