Two People Found Dead In Leslie Count...

Two People Found Dead In Leslie County Home

There are 4 comments on the KLEX TV story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Two People Found Dead In Leslie County Home. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

Officials say police found April Sizemore and Steven Wells dead inside a home along Upper Bull Creek Road in the Thousandsticks community on Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

Tracy morris

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Watched this on the news, very sad and to t family's sorry for your loss. Does anyone know if this is the same girl that at one time lived in Harlan county?
m_tackett

Gray, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2013
i saw this on the news, sorry about the loss, but iis this the same steve wells that lived in pike county?
watchwhoyoupush

Hyden, KY

#4 Jun 28, 2015
m_tackett wrote:
i saw this on the news, sorry about the loss, but iis this the same steve wells that lived in pike county?
Sad thing when trust gets broken like that , even worse when you hurt someone you live and cause things like that to happen because of ignorance and other people .some people get pushed for no reason and don't know how to feel and when they feel they list everything then they feel there's nothing else to lose .only thing is other people mostly are the cause if things like this
so sad

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 24, 2015
Maybe someone did someone else wrong and the head games flipped them out . Even when a person does something like this there is a reason behind it and someone at fault if not both sides . Sad thing that people that once lived each other let it come to this and then we must ask . Who was giving them advice . My bet would be whatever causes things like this to happen us because other people put their nose in these 2 people's life's and business . Those people may never get the blame for what happened or even serve a day in jail but that's something they have to live with . Just saying you can only push good people do far before bad things happen . Instead of breaking up people or interfering in their lives maybe people should support and offer help to eat hot her without tearing them apart . Of coarse we all have opinions on things we don't know the whole truth about . Only those 2 did . And look where it led them .. sad for the families

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goose Rock Music Thread (Nov '13) Jul 18 Musikologist 7
Yankee Girls Bar and Grill. (Oct '13) Jul 4 Maverick 808 307
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) Jul 3 Maverick 808 411
Marcum Music Thread Feb '16 Musikologist 1
News Murder Arrest in Clay County (Feb '13) Feb '13 Lol 3
News Clay County judge, judge-executive took part in... (Mar '10) Aug '10 raht 61
News One trial's end is only the beginning (Apr '10) Apr '10 Does Anybody Know 8

Marcum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marcum Mortgages