CCSO arrests 3, seizes $114,000 in marijuana from grow house

Mar 8, 2013 Full story: WINK-TV Fort Myers

GOLDEN GATE ESTATES, Fla.- Collier County Sheriff's Office deputies arrested three men and seized $114,000 worth of marijuana when they executed a search warrant at a marijuana grow house in Golden Gate Estates on Friday.

Full Story
Hugh Yonn

Orlando, FL

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...the house was being ransacked, the cattle were being rustled, and Granma was being raped by the cowboys....

Law enforcement needs to re-direct its focus on crime...to those that are REAL crimes.

I was in Federal Prison for 5 years for a marijuana offense. No, it was not for simple possession. I was arrested aboard a Lockheed PV2 in Marianna, Florida...charged and convicted for conspiracy to import and distribute 12,000 pounds of marijuana.

As those 5 years rolled by, what I did see were armed bank robbers, coming and going...while I still sat there for marijuana. Most of the bank robbers only spent 17 to 24 months. But, I and my fellow 'drug offenders,'...we stayed for YEARS.

I wrote about the escapades that led to my incarceration.
I admit, I had a great time.
No one was injured, no one was killed, firearms were not involved...there were no victims.

We were Americans...doing what Americans do best...living free.

The book: Shoulda Robbed a Bank
I think you may enjoy it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marco Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 8 hr CROW 2,514
Anything worse than a Smarzzie? (Apr '08) 16 hr fista cuffs 2,368
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 19 hr noshellswill 2,977
Why Dictators Make Good Bosses (Dec '11) Sep 20 terror twins 40
HOST AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT -- monthly stipen... Sep 18 gphomestay 1
Review: Naples Metro Treatment Center Sep 15 Kygurl39 4
Tv antenae Sep 11 parkmark 5
•••
•••
•••

Marco Island Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marco Island People Search