Turning back time, Naples officials b...

Turning back time, Naples officials buy a 1922 Model T

There are 239 comments on the BonitaNews.com - Bonita Springs, Florida story from Nov 26, 2007, titled Turning back time, Naples officials buy a 1922 Model T. In it, BonitaNews.com - Bonita Springs, Florida reports that:

“What we're in desperate need of is the small things. I can find a railroad lantern anywhere, but I can't find a railroad lantern that was used in Naples anywhere.”

Ron Jamro knows it won't be long until his dream comes true. The director of the Naples Depot Museum wants to see a Model T inch its way down U.S. 41, with Naples Mayor Bill Barnett behind the wheel. via BonitaNews.com - Bonita Springs, Florida

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BonitaNews.com - Bonita Springs, Florida.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
sidw

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Nov 27, 2007
lets not pay cops a decent wage, lets buy antique cars, somethings very wrong with this picture.
Edith P

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Dec 8, 2007
Didn't the road back then have lots of boards or logs or something in it besides asphalt and concrete?

What a story!!!
gfus

Cape Coral, FL

#3 Dec 8, 2007
You old bag, lets pay a cop to protect you, stop thinking 1938 you old bag.
Edith P

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2007
gfus wrote:
You old bag, lets pay a cop to protect you, stop thinking 1938 you old bag.
Your abusive nature reeeeeks of foolishness.
GFUS

Cape Coral, FL

#5 Dec 8, 2007
and you reek of old lady you witch
Edith P

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#6 Dec 9, 2007
GFUS wrote:
and you reek of old lady you witch
It is too bad that you have no real comment to make here.
If all you can do is abuse, then why don't you go back to your customary practice of selfabuse.
Maybe you can find some kind of internet pone and play with yourself until the stuff comes out of your you know what.
Edith P

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#7 Dec 10, 2007
Just to put this old car into perspective. This car was built about 5 years before they built the old train depot in Naples back in 1927.
UFI

Cape Coral, FL

#8 Dec 10, 2007
And Edith was born 50 years before that. Old hag
Edith P

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#9 Dec 10, 2007
UFI wrote:
And Edith was born 50 years before that. Old hag
UFI is mentally challenged and makes no sense.

Might as well be UFO
UFI

Cape Coral, FL

#10 Dec 10, 2007
Edith, read your own ramblings you stupid old hag, no one wants to hear yor stupidity. Go back where you came from hag.
Edith P

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2007
UFI wrote:
Edith, read your own ramblings you stupid old hag, no one wants to hear yor stupidity. Go back where you came from hag.
There is no point in trying to communicate with you. You make whatever stupid comments you want.

If you fall into the toilet, then don't expect me to help you get out.
UFI

Cape Coral, FL

#12 Dec 10, 2007
Edith, you are the toliet, at least whats in it. Go ramble somewhere else you old hag. Yur nothing but a low class old drunk.
Edith P

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#13 Dec 11, 2007
UFI wrote:
Edith, you are the toliet, at least whats in it. Go ramble somewhere else you old hag. Yur nothing but a low class old drunk.
If you take a print out of your postings over to a social security office, then they will probably give you a disability check each month and you will not have to worry about money to pay your bills.
UFI

Cape Coral, FL

#14 Dec 11, 2007
Old hag edith, what does yor posting have to do with Naples recieving an old war jeep? This only proves you are a moron, and we know why yor husband left you for another man. Go shave then drive yor broom off into the sunset.
Edith P

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#15 Dec 11, 2007
UFI wrote:
Old hag edith, what does yor posting have to do with Naples recieving an old war jeep? This only proves you are a moron, and we know why yor husband left you for another man. Go shave then drive yor broom off into the sunset.
I made one innocent comment here and you jumped in with your abusiveness and ugliness.

I have decided to retain an attorney to prepare any further responses to any more of your ugly and revolting comments that offer nothing but abusiveness and negativity.
UFI

Cape Coral, FL

#16 Dec 11, 2007
You need therapy, not an attorney, all your writtinga re non sence, you make not one bit of sence, you simpley ramble. read the constitution .
Vincent L Gambino

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#17 Dec 11, 2007
UFI wrote:
You need therapy, not an attorney, all your writtinga re non sence, you make not one bit of sence, you simpley ramble. read the constitution .
UFI, I am representing Edith here.

You have no good words to say. Why don't you just go to your room and be a nice person and forget about it.

According to the comments and transcripts, she made an innocuous comment about the 1922 Model T, and you commenced to attack her without reason.

If you keep it up, then I am going to have to take some kind of action against you.

Thank you
Please be reasonable.
YPMFP

Cape Coral, FL

#18 Dec 11, 2007
Lets see your credentials, give me your office ph number and well talk tomorrow vinny, or is it edith he hag?
Vincent L Gambino

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#19 Dec 11, 2007
YPMFP wrote:
Lets see your credentials, give me your office ph number and well talk tomorrow vinny, or is it edith he hag?
You don't get it, you don't know who I am.

Don't call us child, we'll call you.
YPMFP

Cape Coral, FL

#20 Dec 11, 2007
Then call tomorrow you fraud, a lawer working after 10PM, from the same computer as edith, who will you be next, FDR?
PS, and you have no idea who I am,if you do, call me, bright and early.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marco Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Brookes Legacy Animal Rescue (Nov '08) Jun 19 Sad 68
Sex clubs in Naples Fl.......Fun things to do..... (May '10) Jun 10 Vacaguy 68
New Comics & Games store in Naples Jun 10 NetteDoria 1
spring breaking Jun 2 aero glide 9
News Man found dead in south Fort Myers May '16 Tommy 1
News Trump vs. Cruz: Who will win Indiana? May '16 Cuban Coffee 3
Do you think you pay your share in taxes? May '16 TotallyBiased 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marco Island Mortgages