Luke

Bonita Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

This is a wonderful place to safely enjoy responsible use of firearms, the drive is beautiful and well worth the time it takes to reach the range, the owner is knowledgeable attentive and friendly. The patrons are relaxed, and welcoming. Safety is always first priority! There is a shotgun/sporting range, and a rifle/pistol range. Highly recommended!
LouLand Fan

Justice, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Louland also has firearm instructors including civilian CCW and K security G license qualification instructors. Nice outdoor range
naplesdj1

Hogansville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

This guy is a rip off. Stay away. He charged me $45 and only allowed us to shoot for 30 minutes and advertised open longer. Rip off!! Stay away
Friend of CCSO

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Sounds like you have a problem, Son. Do ya?
naplesdj1 wrote:
This guy is a rip off. Stay away. He charged me $45 and only allowed us to shoot for 30 minutes and advertised open longer. Rip off!! Stay away
New to Naples

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Anyone have a contact number for the range?
Marty

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

It's vastly over priced, when busy you have 30 min. range time, but not much more around. Google Florida shooting ranges.
TryingTymes

Goodland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

really overpriced. we need more options locally
Sig Shooter

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

I don't understand the comments of being overpriced and "a rip off"... You sign up for your membership for $35.00 (not $45) which includes your first day of shooting. So it's $10.00 for administration / membership fee and $25.00 per DAY to shoot for a year.
If you show up at 3:30 in the afternoon, how much range time do you expect? I think $25.00 per day is a reasonable fee to shoot for 6-7 hours... Indoor ranges are around $15-20 an HOUR. The only range that is cheaper is the Cecil M. Webb Public Shooting Range off tuckers grade in Punta Gorda. Sorry, I'm not driving over an hour w/ gas approaching $4.00 a gallon to shoot at that range for $5.00 bucks. I thing the Lou Land gun club is a safe, relaxed and fun enviorment to shoot and your not restricted with ammo as you are with a lot of indoor ranges that require you to buy their ammo at inflated prices.
EJ Knoll

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

I watched a match once and they were very aware of safety, it ran very smoothly and the people were all friendly and Lou was very helpful. The cost was very reasonable. I think it was great.
EJ
Naples

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Marco Island Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marco Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Marco Island News, Events & Info