Review: Gulf Media Advertising Agency

Posted in the Marco Island Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
david brantley

Bronx, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Did you get my letter for mama martino foods products.
david brantley

Bronx, NY

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Hi my name is david brantley i'm one of the new marker .I'm excited to be a part of this program the sample you sent costa rica reserve coffee was delicious.
shandon w harris

Union Springs, AL

#3 Apr 15, 2013
hello my name is shandon and i would say that your coffee sample from costa rica really did taste good, i drank it all at one time, thank you.

Southampton, NY

#4 Apr 25, 2013
davis did you make any money yet with this program?
david brantley

Bronx, NY

#5 Apr 26, 2013
Hey cosimo

Hay cosimo i this got started with the program so not yet when I do you be first to know intill then.

Southampton, NY

#6 Apr 26, 2013
yeah i'm a little skeptical about this one. its the second letter i got to join in two months. for past two months i go to the mama martino website. and it still says under construction.

Lucedale, MS

#7 Apr 27, 2013
I just received a letter today about the food campaign. How do you feel about it?

Southampton, NY

#8 Apr 27, 2013
sounds fishy to me! website isint even up and running after 2 months? im going to wait this one out untill i see proof its really making money!!
david brantley

Bronx, NY

#9 Apr 28, 2013
Save money at the pump lower maintenance cost increase horse power and torque reduce harmful emissions works in all internal combustion engine the world's first mulit -vitamin for your car engine The name is emvirotabs . go to go to top bar.

Goodland, FL

#10 May 6, 2013
good info

Ormond Beach, FL

#11 May 20, 2013
How well do you think you will do with a company that has sent a mass mailing looking for suckers to send them money? Stay far, far away from this.
Jerry Allan

Naples, FL

#12 May 20, 2013
I am with Gulf Media Advertising Agency. We have a very good opportunity. Our catalog has 200 gourmet products.We are enhancing the video commercial and will be advertising in June. All marketers will receive a Marketing Kit which has catalogs, sample products and ads. Some of the Marketers expect instant results but it does not happen in the real world. You have to build a cliental who will purchase your products again and again. We want our Marketers to give us word of mouth advertising. This is the best advertising. We are working with law firm to take the company Network Retailing and give Marketers the opportunity to build a very good income. Please send us an email if you have questions

Ridgeland, MS

#13 May 20, 2013
No. I didn't. :

Perris, CA

#14 May 20, 2013
I received this same offer, but mine is from "Globe" Media Advertising Agency, based in California.... Hmmmm. Also, how do they decide who to give commission to?

Parker, CO

#15 May 20, 2013
Just got my catalog in the mail, looking forward Jerry to the DVD.

Will there be a list sent to the marketers of when the spots will air?

Anthony Murray

West Palm Beach, FL

#16 Jun 10, 2013
The Disc,
Kitchen scene very good
Food display excellent
Dining room a bit blurry not so good
Bathing beauty just my type
Last scene figures too small and
should have two ladies and on gent.

Parker, CO

#17 Jun 11, 2013
My comments are:

Kitchen scene is good- but I think to emphasize that there's not enough time to cook- is to have scenes of office people.

When there is the mention of over 200 products- there should be examples scrolling on the screen so potential customers can get an idea of whats avail.

The Dinner scene is poor and looks like a photo stock image.

I don't get the 3 women at the end- it reminds me of an ad for a femine hygene ad- prefer to have a mix or women and men to round it out.

Also maybe mention (If avail) specialty type of meals (Gluten free, etc)

(I will also send my comments/sugestions to there contact # as well)
Amit P Jani

Dearborn, MI

#18 Jul 20, 2013
I would like to say that one of your website is very nice, information packed with lot of good products at very reasonable price and FEDEX is Great: we would love to order again and again from that very good, great website !

The website:

Thank you so much ! Please take care. God bless.

Amit P Jani

Dearborn, MI

#19 Jul 20, 2013
Dear Gulf Media Advt. Agency,

I/We would like to wish you the very best of everything and once again, last but not the least, one of your online website below is looks great/Fantastic ! I/we would love to order from that online website with credit cards, which is very safe and secure : Thank you very much !

The online website:

Thank you so much ! Take care. God/Godess Bless you all.

Amit P. Jani

Cantonment, FL

#21 Jan 28, 2014
cosimo wrote:
yeah i'm a little skeptical about this one. its the second letter i got to join in two months. for past two months i go to the mama martino website. and it still says under construction.
my name is brian moorei otderd this program in 2013 it ia complete rip off I sent it under the name of mama fesco I paid 150.oo dollors they never sent me any paperwork confirming my took servel months before I finally spoke to the guy he gave me this member number8aa016.i told him it been over a year @ I hav, nt got no response a nd no commission he said call back on monday and he tell me when my money is coming I called nothing and he screens my number and never answer the phone mama fresco and mama martino is the same scam artists dont send him any money spread the word this guy needs to be taken out of business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marco Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Naples, Florida, Metro Tops U.S. in Well-Being ... Sat qpzxngf 2
Swingers and Cuckolds in Naples Mar 14 BigM 1
News Florida python devours deer that weighs nearly ... Mar 10 Mannie 10
News BDB: Because Florida: Alligators stop traffic, ... Mar 9 Chrome Testicles 2
News More Mar 8 Mannie 2 (May '15) Mar 6 oscar 5
News As Congress moves to drop tariffs, some U.S. fi... Mar 5 Jaimie 2

Marco Island Jobs

Personal Finance

Marco Island Mortgages