Why aren't blacks allowed at Enchante...

Why aren't blacks allowed at Enchanted Shores trailer park?

Posted in the Marco Island Forum

Confused Tourist

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Friends of mine own a place south of Naples off of Manatee Rd. They tell me it's a great little park cause no blacks are ever allowed to buy. Is this legal?
Just me

Tucker, GA

#2 Apr 16, 2013
If it isn't, it should be!
Yasmine

Ruston, LA

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Confused Tourist wrote:
Friends of mine own a place south of Naples off of Manatee Rd. They tell me it's a great little park cause no blacks are ever allowed to buy. Is this legal?
It's not legal.

It may not be true. Have you ever been out there and checked it out for yourself?

However, there are ways to keep people out of areas where they aren't wanted. Some people don't want blacks and/or jews, Hispanics etc in their neighborhood.
Enchanted Shores

New York, NY

#4 Apr 21, 2013
Yasmine wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not legal.
It may not be true. Have you ever been out there and checked it out for yourself?
However, there are ways to keep people out of areas where they aren't wanted. Some people don't want blacks and/or jews, Hispanics etc in their neighborhood.
We'll take anyone at Enchanted Shores, just not you prick face.
Liana

New York, NY

#5 Apr 24, 2013
As someone considering a move to Naples, I find this very alarming. Could someone please give me a clearer picture if culturally mixed race families can live comfortably in Naples?
Liana

New York, NY

#7 Apr 24, 2013
Thanks, that is good advice.
Jesse

United States

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Liana wrote:
As someone considering a move to Naples, I find this very alarming. Could someone please give me a clearer picture if culturally mixed race families can live comfortably in Naples?
They shouldn't have any unusual problems in Naples. Lots of people come to Naples for vacations, and they won't even notice the locals very much.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Liana wrote:
Yes they do.

I have lived here for 12 yrs. and it is one of the safest places to live in the USA.

Just don't buy in Naples manor.

If you need more help post back.
LMT284

Goodland, FL

#10 May 17, 2013
this sounds crazy
Sista Dee

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Nov 14, 2013
Please get back to me on this bazaar comment I'm looking to buy a piece of property and I'm American Indian(black)~Thank you~O:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marco Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On the Chocolate Trail With Rabbi Deborah Prinz Tue hymie 2
News Serial jewelry thief nabbed in Naples Aug 13 Timothy 2
News Number of high school female athletes hits reco... Aug 13 Cuban Coffee 1
News East Naples man to pick up O.J. Simpson from pr... Jul 28 Cuban Coffee 1
Veronawalk (Nov '14) Jul 28 Deborah Tarantino 10
News If granted parole, O.J. could be moving to FL Jul 27 Bad COP No dognut 10
News Naples Named Best Beach Town to Live In Jul 24 Cuban Coffee 17

Marco Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance