PHOTOS Report: Man who tried to flee ...

PHOTOS Report: Man who tried to flee crash critical after hitting two more vehicles

There are 3 comments on the Marco Eagle story from Jun 8, 2010, titled PHOTOS Report: Man who tried to flee crash critical after hitting two more vehicles. In it, Marco Eagle reports that:

A 25-year-old Naples man who hit a vehicle and fled the scene was in critical condition Monday after hitting two more vehicles near Isle of Capri on Collier Boulevard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marco Eagle.

Mannie

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2010
I am glad that nobody was seriously injured except for the one who caused the accidents. I hope he recovers, and if he does, I hope he wears his seat belt the next time he tries to flee the scene of an accident.

Thank you Marco Eagle for posting this article, and thanks to ratsnake for his illustrative comment below the online article.
Mannie

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Jun 8, 2010
Mannie wrote:
I am glad that nobody was seriously injured except for the one who caused the accidents. I hope he recovers, and if he does, I hope he wears his seat belt the next time he tries to flee the scene of an accident.
Thank you Marco Eagle for posting this article, and thanks to ratsnake for his illustrative comment below the online article.
Hi scum bag, thought you were leaving.
Mannie

Cape Coral, FL

#3 Jun 8, 2010
Mannie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi scum bag, thought you were leaving.
Hello scum bag, is all you can do play with avatars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marco Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex clubs in Naples Fl.......Fun things to do..... (May '10) 2 hr Mister T 79
Raybo frank fake pastor aka child molester 2 hr SuperNose 2
News Gay couple accuses SouthwestAirlines of discrim... Tue Grant 1
News Life saver donuts to bring water safety awareness May 19 Edith 2
News SWFL gained nearly 3,200 new private-sector job... May 19 Prophecy 1
News Proposed Naples high-rise receives backlash fro... May 19 Cuban Coffee 1
News Woman arrested following Collier high-speed chase May 19 Cuban Coffee 1

Marco Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance