Mannie

United States

#21 Jan 10, 2010
hahaha hehehe

gsdj
Mannie

Cape Coral, FL

#22 Jan 10, 2010
Mannie wrote:
hahaha hehehe
gsdj
And my reply to you mr. Scum bag is: GFYSMF
Mannie

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#23 Jan 12, 2010
Mannie wrote:
<quoted text>
And my reply to you mr. Scum bag is: GFYSMF
Give service and try to be righteous. If it helps, then pretend to yourself that you have no past.
Mannie

Cape Coral, FL

#24 Jan 12, 2010
Mannie wrote:
<quoted text>
Give service and try to be righteous. If it helps, then pretend to yourself that you have no past.
Your answer confirms my theory, you're a blooming idiot, go bang Edith,or do you have to wait on line, the delivery boy probably has first dibs.
Mannie

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#25 Jan 14, 2010
Mannie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your answer confirms my theory, you're a blooming idiot, go bang Edith,or do you have to wait on line, the delivery boy probably has first dibs.
gsdj
Mannie

Cape Coral, FL

#26 Jan 14, 2010
Mannie wrote:
<quoted text>
gsdj
And to you a GFYSMF. If you were any dumber, wait, that's not possible.
Mannie

United States

#27 Jan 17, 2010
Mannie wrote:
<quoted text>
And to you a GFYSMF. If you were any dumber, wait, that's not possible.
You are becoming too boring for me to give you any more time.

BTW, Christmas 2009 is past us now.

Have a nice MLK Day on Monday.
Mannie

Lehigh Acres, FL

#28 Jan 17, 2010
Mannie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are becoming too boring for me to give you any more time.
BTW, Christmas 2009 is past us now.
Have a nice MLK Day on Monday.
Yopuve said for th longest time you wouldn't be back, yet, just like a drug addict you return. You're addicted to people telling you what an idiot you are. You are the lowest form of life, have a miserable day scum bag.
Mannie

United States

#29 Nov 23, 2012
Mannie wrote:
<quoted text>
You babbling old fool, you're the ultimate idiot, and you're worse then a junkie. You enjoy being told just how stupid you are. Have a rotten new year idiot, go catch Edith the pig doing the pizza boy.
that's real christmas spirit
call yourself mannie and spew hatred

it's almost three years later
NWAC

Cape Coral, FL

#30 Nov 23, 2012
Mannie wrote:
<quoted text>
that's real christmas spirit
call yourself mannie and spew hatred
it's almost three years later
You dumb bastard, you're responding to a 3 year old posting. Just how stupid are you?
Mannie

United States

#31 Nov 24, 2012
NWAC wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb bastard, you're responding to a 3 year old posting. Just how stupid are you?
What's three years to you?

Why are you still hurling angry insults at strangers in a public forum set up to allow people to express their opinions in a civil manner on news topix?
NWAC

Cape Coral, FL

#32 Nov 24, 2012
Mannie wrote:
<quoted text>
What's three years to you?
Why are you still hurling angry insults at strangers in a public forum set up to allow people to express their opinions in a civil manner on news topix?
You're not a stranger, we know each other, and to know you is to despise you.How many times have you said you wouldn't return yet, you always do. Don't you realize you're not loved.
Mannie

Ruston, LA

#33 Nov 25, 2012
NWAC wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a stranger, we know each other, and to know you is to despise you.How many times have you said you wouldn't return yet, you always do. Don't you realize you're not loved.
probably nwac
NWAC

Cape Coral, FL

#34 Nov 25, 2012
Mannie wrote:
<quoted text>
probably nwac
Bah humbug you flamer
Samuel Jackson

United States

#35 Dec 20, 2012
NWAC wrote:
<quoted text>
Bah humbug you flamer
do unto others as you would have them do unto you
NWAC

Cape Coral, FL

#36 Dec 20, 2012
Samuel Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Well Mannie, you've pissed off the world, so I guess that's what they want to do to you.
Martin

Bensalem, PA

#37 Dec 20, 2012
That fool Mannie has annoyed everyone for far too long. I remember reading a while back he was in a mental institution. How did he get out, or is he still in? Who allows him computer access, don't they know what a jerk he is.
Mannie

United States

#38 Dec 21, 2012
Martin wrote:
That fool Mannie has annoyed everyone for far too long. I remember reading a while back he was in a mental institution. How did he get out, or is he still in? Who allows him computer access, don't they know what a jerk he is.
back to the future?

spreading lies is foolish

you seem like a fool

are you a fool?
Mannie

Bensalem, PA

#39 Dec 21, 2012
Mannie wrote:
<quoted text>
back to the future?
spreading lies is foolish
you seem like a fool
are you a fool?
No hes not we are fools, you and I are one in the same, were both nuttier then Aunt Marys holiday fruitcake.
Mannies Shrink

Seattle, WA

#43 Dec 25, 2012
Mannie wrote:
<quoted text>
No hes not we are fools, you and I are one in the same, were both nuttier then Aunt Marys holiday fruitcake.
Confession is good for the soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marco Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida blaze spreads after ripping through hom... Wed Pill a Delphia 14
Sex clubs in Naples Fl.......Fun things to do..... (May '10) Apr 25 well hung in estero 74
News Rule change lets boats approach Naples Pier, sp... Apr 24 Edith 2
News Art Advice and List of 2017 Workshops with Lee ... Apr 24 Edith 2
News Founder of Modern Widows Club researches Osa Jo... Apr 24 Edith 2
News Why employees stay at the Best Places to Work Apr 24 Edith 2
News Naples Zoo provides Easter celebrations Apr 18 Ezra 2

Marco Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marco Island Mortgages