Pittsfield School Committee Vetting Finalists for Deputy Post

May 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: IBerkshires

PITTSFIELD, Mass. - The Pittsfield School Committee voted Wednesday to postpone a scheduled hiring decision for deputy superintendent to May 30 in order to vet two finalists for the job.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Why

Plainfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Did you see Alfie, the hiring expert? All of the candidates were much smarter than any of the interviewers. Anyway, Alfie is lucky he has a job himself. He almost got fired for never showing up to his parole officer job, but because of his Daddy the judge, he got a promotion!
PITTSFIELD TAXPAYER

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Dont hire anyone !!! You have enough over payed do nothing jobs at mercer now dont need a deputy !!! a couple million dollars could be cut from school dept and no body would notice 2 cops at ths ? a principal, a vice principal and a dean of students ? a bit to much ?
Clueless

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

PITTSFIELD TAXPAYER wrote:
Dont hire anyone !!! You have enough over payed do nothing jobs at mercer now dont need a deputy !!! a couple million dollars could be cut from school dept and no body would notice 2 cops at ths ? a principal, a vice principal and a dean of students ? a bit to much ?
You are clueless. These are extremely huge jobs. Dept supt is definitely a necessity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Marblehead News Video

•••
•••

Marblehead Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marblehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••