brother keeps sister locked up

Posted in the Marblehead Forum

DINCECCCOs MATOGNO

Sacramento, CA

#1 May 8, 2008
J. Dinceccco is keeping his sister, J. Matogno locked up in a facility, against her will. He will not allow her to receive phone calls from anyone but him, she cannot call anyone, write letters or receive letters. Her hopes are to move in with family members who will care for her, but because her brother has an interest in her assets, she is under his control. Her problem is Mild Dymensia.
Should this be allowed?
Ginny

Australia

#2 May 8, 2008
no this should not be allowed.Probably not for me to say but that is terrible.
Jem

Beverly, MA

#3 May 12, 2008
No this should not be allowed, this should be brought to legal sources who can address the issue and get a better picture of what is really going on. Worse yet, if she is aware of what is going on, she must be miserable. and this can only lead to more control by her brother.
DINCECCCOs MATOGNO

Sacramento, CA

#4 May 13, 2008
She is aware of this and is very depressed. It is my hope that people who are in the same community and who know this man will pressure him to do what is right. I am too far away to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marblehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MA: MBTA Bridge Repairs to Shut Down Train Serv... Apr 12 Cool 1
10 Bennett Street Apr 8 Luis 1
Former dance studio at 280 Jefferson Avenue Mar '15 William 1
News Saugus recalls four selectmen from office Mar '15 Mei 1
News Fired Saugus town manager files whistleblower l... Mar '15 Mei 5
News Backtalk: 3/18/2015 Mar '15 Goldminer 1
News Online Only: How the humble cod built the Massa... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Bill Catering 1
More from around the web

Marblehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]