ten guage

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

Anyone know if the castor river camp ground by 34hiway was damaged in the flood. Will it be opened anytime soon. thanks.
Host

Lakewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

ten guage wrote:
Anyone know if the castor

river camp ground by 34hiway was damaged in the flood. Will it be opened anytime soon. thanks.
If you are talking about Twin Bridges, we got hit pretty hard. We are open for campers now. We stay open year-round.
ten guage

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

OK thanks, we may get by there turkey season. Did the water set a record this time in heighth, like over the hiway?
MannufacturedMan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

Host wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are talking about Twin Bridges, we got hit pretty hard. We are open for campers now. We stay open year-round.
Do you have website for this campground?
hoodrat

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

Castor River Park openes no matter what on April 1 and closes Dec. 1 no these is not the same campground as twin bridges castor river par is when you turn off on hwy Y before you go across the bridge to twin bridges.
4x4 truck

Osage Beach, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

the best campground around is Arrowhead Hills down Y hwy
no name

Saint Johns, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

there is 3 pretty good camp grounds there
one is located on 34
the twin bridge Camp Ground there website is Here
http://www.angelfire.com/folk/twinbridgespark...
other 2 is located on y highway
the first one is
castor river park the second one is
Arrowhead Hills
MICHAEL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Another camp ground is arrowhead. You turn left at the road before you pull in at castor river. its quite large with a place to eat,restrooms and places to swim as well and bluegrass festival is coming up aug 1&2 and hogrally is 3rd weekend in august.
My Two Cents

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

They're all pretty good campgrounds, especially for Bollinger County. I haven't been to Arrowhead but Castor River Park and Twin Bridges are both nice. The water is really clear and always nice to swim in at Twin Bridges, and the people who own them are nice. I always look forward to watching the fireworks display with my family at Twin Bridges on the Fourth of July.
Jay t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Hey all u guys just to let u know twin bridges is by far the best place to b, to camp, swim and just to have a great time well a very great time honestly. To be its got arrowhead beat anyday of the week! The ezell family that runs the place does the best job of keepn the place clean and safe by bustn there behind doin that and runnin the store/giftshop at the same time. Their a loving family that does these things so you can have a great experience of the outdoors n love the company of great ppl. Therefor if u havnt been u need to. by the way I had an awesome time this weekend Ro and Mo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

My Two Cents wrote:
They're all pretty good campgrounds, especially for Bollinger County. I haven't been to Arrowhead but Castor River Park and Twin Bridges are both nice. The water is really clear and always nice to swim in at Twin Bridges, and the people who own them are nice. I always look forward to watching the fireworks display with my family at Twin Bridges on the Fourth of July.
Arrow head camp ground owners r nothin but druggies n kick ppl out for no reason
Happy camper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Are there many floaters on caster? Will any of the camp grounds shuttle people up stream?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

4x4 truck wrote:
the best campground around is Arrowhead Hills down Y hwy
That Andy guy that is suppose to take care of that place is nothing but a useless piece of crap and a pothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Marble Hill Forum right now

Search the Marble Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 33 min REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,066
road conditions 1 hr No ATVs on Roads 140
got your message Keli here's mine 1 hr joke 2
Shelley Keeney 2 hr Not satisfied 12
Tami Pittman (Zacijek) 8 hr Wet Fuse 90
chris green 10 hr kristina 53
Kenny Trentham Fri Really 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marble Hill Jobs

•••