First Prev
of 2
Next Last
son

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2011
Trying to find my dad. His name is don hudgens 'bubby". Org. From oran. Played drums now married. Lives in marble hill.
son

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2011
Please post with any info.

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2011
Look him up on www.whitepages.com

“The Dawn Is Your Enemy”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 7, 2011
I lost my Dad once too. Little did I know after extensive DNA test and personal inward searching did I realize that I was better off an orphan.

:(
aaa

Oak Ridge, MO

#5 Nov 7, 2011
whats ur name?
Daughter

Grass Valley, CA

#6 Nov 7, 2011
What's your name and do you have Facebook?
Larry

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Nov 7, 2011
Married to Penny Hudgens, Works at ARI in Jackson, Missouri. Hope this helps.

Addison, IL

#8 Nov 7, 2011
There's two listings for him on whitepages.com
Keri

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 7, 2011
I'm bubbys daughter. What is your number?
Keri

San Jose, CA

#10 Nov 9, 2011
If you dont wanna put your name or anything on here you can look me up on Facebook.
Bubby

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2011
I don't ever get on topix but was informed that this post was on here. So what is your suggestion of how you want to get together to discuss this situation?
Penny

United States

#12 Nov 15, 2011
I am Bubby's wife. Just wondering if you would please respond back in some way so we can contact you or figure out a way for you to contact us.
looking for don hudgens

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2012
Bubby i would like to talk how do i reach you. I have seen pictures. You knew About me. Mom has spoken with you as recently as last year.

Morocco, IN

#14 Jan 8, 2012
Looks to me like if your mom has spoken to him then you would know how to reach him!
cupcake

United States

#15 Jan 8, 2012
looking for don hudgens wrote:
Bubby i would like to talk how do i reach you. I have seen pictures. You knew About me. Mom has spoken with you as recently as last year.
Yes and his mom pointed you out to him at Wal mart even and she tried to ......
udumb

United States

#16 Jan 12, 2012
Hello?!?! U must not want to contact him very much. They have told you how to contact them. But u keep saying "you know about me". You must just be trying to cause trouble. Go meet them and shut up.
haha

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 12, 2012
Poor child i hope they meet, it amazes me how his daughter him and his wife all got on here voicing there opinion and i did not remember the child asking for anyone but the dad that they never knew, how can a father take care of other children but forget about others, i honestly hope they meet and that the father loves that child, as far as we know the father did not know about the child he may be a really great guy, i wish you all the best!!!
Penny

United States

#18 Jan 13, 2012
If you don't know FACTS then please don't get on here giving your opinion!!!!!
looking for don hudgens

United States

#19 Jan 18, 2012
My mom doesnt have a number. Yes he knew about me. He knew she was pregnant.
lisa

Cape Girardeau, MO

#20 Jun 9, 2012
i know Don and the woman that has his son Don loved her and she loved him, it is sad. Don you need to see your son you was scared that your wife would find out, well it is out now so do the right thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Used n lied too 1 hr Guest 10
Mechanic 6 hr Kitty 3
Michelle Schrader 10 hr AgedLikeafinewine 12
Angie post deleted Nov 29 Rob 13
looking for rent to own house (May '12) Nov 29 love it 17
New business by Jay's Nov 19 Guest 3
Selling house And 20 acres Nov 19 Busy beaver 4

Marble Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance