Next Last
knows

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Dec 2, 2009
no sorry Not one of his Kids ...
knows

Cape Girardeau, MO

#22 Dec 2, 2009
i talked to charris and they asked charley Harris as in Butch , if So let me know
just wondering

United States

#23 Dec 2, 2009
anybody ever hear about Larry Wilkinson?
just wondering

United States

#24 Dec 2, 2009
Does anybody out there know Tommy Harris? Didn't he marry a girl named Cathy?
knows

Cape Girardeau, MO

#25 Dec 3, 2009
i know tommy harris and yes he married a Cathy i talke to him several times a day . If give me a name ill tell him u asking about him or email me a name and # and i will see he gets is ... [email protected]
why

Jefferson City, MO

#26 Dec 3, 2009
What do you want to know about Larry Wilkinson?
Yeh Yeh

Warren, NJ

#28 Dec 4, 2009
goodhunter wrote:
Does anybody know Brady Bollinger? I understand he had a bout with throat cancer and I was wondering how he was doing?
Yes I do and he is doing better going thru treatment trying to beat it.
wondering 2

United States

#29 Dec 4, 2009
How did a post on David Hughes end up about Larry Wilkinson??!!!
wondering 2

United States

#31 Dec 4, 2009
do you know this for fact or hear-say?
WTF

Madisonville, KY

#32 Dec 28, 2009
look here Fyi David Hughes puts on a show if you really wanna know how " Great he is" Ask Coco Moyers roke her jaw and beat the crap out of her more than once. david is nothen but a piece of sh**t, hw will never grow up, and a women beater.... Deal with it David isn't who you think he is. If you say you have know him that long than you know the truth or your just an idiot or f***ing him. Check his history before you open your mouth...
wondering

United States

#33 Dec 28, 2009
WTF wrote:
look here Fyi David Hughes puts on a show if you really wanna know how " Great he is" Ask Coco Moyers roke her jaw and beat the crap out of her more than once. david is nothen but a piece of sh**t, hw will never grow up, and a women beater.... Deal with it David isn't who you think he is. If you say you have know him that long than you know the truth or your just an idiot or f***ing him. Check his history before you open your mouth...
well,, "WTF", do you know that he broke her jaw for a fact or is that hearsay?

Since: Dec 09

Madisonville, KY

#34 Dec 28, 2009
I know he broke her jaw for a fact!!!

Advance, MO

#35 Dec 28, 2009
Why are you so about david hughes? Your problay just one of Sharons kids trying to start shit. He is not a woman beater!!!

Madisonville, KY

#36 Dec 28, 2009
LOL why you so about sharan and David curious.... Look i'm not sharan kid far from it. I know David I use to ride and buy horses off him thats how I know sharanand him . Now look at his rap sheet 1st. And if you want look up coco and ask her. Since you think he is so perfect... HE IS A WOMEN BEATER DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!

Advance, MO

#37 Dec 31, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> well,, "WTF", do you know that he broke her jaw for a fact or is that hearsay?
I do know that he did that years ago. I knew him back when I was younger and whats been said about him is the truth. I don't even live in that town and never have but I still hear things about him. He's a lot older now but when he was younger he was really mean to Coco!
I wonder

United States

#38 Jan 1, 2010
WTF wrote:
I wonder why you don't walk right up to David's face and say this stuff to David??? Or maybe you think more of YOUR jaw than that?

Madisonville, KY

#39 Jan 10, 2010
I wonder wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder why you don't walk right up to David's face and say this stuff to David??? Or maybe you think more of YOUR jaw than that?
Trust me if I was in Missouri I would defently walk up to him and talk to him... Tell him to watch it he dnt wanna end up in a ditch again lol. He wouldnt get a chance to touch my jaw. And trust me I'm not scared of the POS...
TONY HUGHES

United States

#40 Nov 2, 2010
well im his nephew WTF REALLY, so feel free to give me your name and ill make sure im there to watch him rip your nose of your face. puss
Ashley Huffman Seiler

Chicago, IL

#41 Nov 16, 2010
I've known David and still am prettyclose to him. If you wanna talk shit about him I would love to watch you tell this to his face. Or are you a puss!!! Everytime David has got his ass kick is bc some POSes come up behind him and jump him and hit him with so
ething to where he can't get up!! For real!!
Perryville

Saint Louis, MO

#42 Aug 17, 2011
goodhunter wrote:
Why is everyone so negative about David Hughes? I have known him for 34 years, and he has always been a gentlemen and honest with me?
I'm from Perryville. My husband and I met David about 14 years ago and we did some horse purchasing from him. He was a straight shooter and found exactly what we needed for a "kid friendly" farm. He even helped us out with a problem animal. In fact, I would like to get in touch with him now if anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I'm looking for a couple of horses to add to my herd, but I don't have his number anymore. If you can help please e-mail me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Choate 1 hr Guest 1
Hollie Stoner 1 hr Guest1 9
jessica james and why she goes after guys who a... 7 hr diseased Hollie 12
Marble Hill sewer Dept. 8 hr Jack 1
Richie Brown CI 12 hr Wutthehelididntpo... 12
Rebekah Frymire 21 hr guest 2
Library Mon Guest 4

Marble Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance