goodhunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

Why is everyone so negative about David Hughes? I have known him for 34 years, and he has always been a gentlemen and honest with me?
i agree

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

allways has been a great guy....i have know him 38 years

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

i think its only a few that don't like him. personally i think he is a good person. he just don't take shit from people.
Jerry

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Well, unless he's a farmer and needs to fertilize his fields why would he ever take shit from people? That seems crazy.
I always liked him.
goodhunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Does anybody know Brady Bollinger? I understand he had a bout with throat cancer and I was wondering how he was doing?

Since: Sep 09

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

goodhunter wrote:
Does anybody know Brady Bollinger? I understand he had a bout with throat cancer and I was wondering how he was doing?
i know him he lives with my aunt and na he aint doing good man he cant be left alone
you know

Pine Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

you need to grow up and be a man .if you can but you just like fight that tells every one you are a baby yet grow up why don't you
you know

Pine Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

goodhunter wrote:
Why is everyone so negative about David Hughes? I have known him for 34 years, and he has always been a gentlemen and honest with me?
he need to grow up and be a man not like a little baby. he just a mad people in my eyes
you know

Pine Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

guest wrote:
i think its only a few that don't like him. personally i think he is a good person. he just don't take shit from people.
he is not a like people if is a people he would nice to every one.he need to grow up and half man his age if he can he don't like no one but his self
goodhunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Thanks for the info on Brady...I guess your aunt that you refer to is Jenny? She is a good woman, I am glad she is taking care of him. I've known Brady a long time, never thought I'd see him go down from anything. Sad.
anthony evans wrote:
<quoted text> i know him he lives with my aunt and na he aint doing good man he cant be left alone

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

goodhunter wrote:
Thanks for the info on Brady...I guess your aunt that you refer to is Jenny? She is a good woman, I am glad she is taking care of him. I've known Brady a long time, never thought I'd see him go down from anything. Sad.<quoted text>
i know man its crazy and yea jenny is my aunt i was talking about and your welcome but it is sad to see brady like he is he act a good guy
goodhunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

anthony evans wrote:
<quoted text> i know man its crazy and yea jenny is my aunt i was talking about and your welcome but it is sad to see brady like he is he act a good guy
I've known Brady, Dean & Roger about 20 years. Knew Dean best, miss him a lot. Know Roger the least. Drank a lot of cold ones with Brady and Dean, had tons of fun dancing with them. Used to walk in some place with them, and EVERYONE would leave us alone...Brady always seemed like a mountain to me, so big, so strong. And you are right, he is a good guy, got a good heart. If you see him, tell him Linda said hi for me. I haven't went to see him, cause I don't wanna make Jenny uncomfortable in any way, I have a lot of respect for her. Thanks.

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

goodhunter wrote:
<quoted text>I've known Brady, Dean & Roger about 20 years. Knew Dean best, miss him a lot. Know Roger the least. Drank a lot of cold ones with Brady and Dean, had tons of fun dancing with them. Used to walk in some place with them, and EVERYONE would leave us alone...Brady always seemed like a mountain to me, so big, so strong. And you are right, he is a good guy, got a good heart. If you see him, tell him Linda said hi for me. I haven't went to see him, cause I don't wanna make Jenny uncomfortable in any way, I have a lot of respect for her. Thanks.
oh man u aint gonna make jenn uncon
CHarris

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

goodhunter--Linda do I know you? I'm thinking I do =) And actually my husband went to see Brady not too long ago and he was doing as good as you could hope for given the circumstances.
goodhunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

CHarris wrote:
goodhunter--Linda do I know you? I'm thinking I do =) And actually my husband went to see Brady not too long ago and he was doing as good as you could hope for given the circumstances.
Well, if I read your user name right...CHarris...By golly, I think we do know each other!!!
CHarris

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Answer your phone lady!!!
wondering

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

who are u charris.....i used to know some harris's
knows

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

i know this Charris if you give me a name who u are or the harris u speak of ill pass the word on to this One
wondering

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

i knew charlie harris's kids...is this one of them
guest2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Hi all, I know a Brian Hughes is he related to David? we used to live in Patton during 76' we owned the Patton Jct. store on top of the hill (thats no longer there).. might have went to school with some of you guys.. my sister and pam akman were best friends.(i know she's since passed).. I mostly hung around with Bonnie Fulton and a few other friends I cant remember their names.. I live in Texas now but try and keep up with the goings-on in Patton JCT..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marble Hill Discussions

Search the Marble Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 27 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,742
This is Gary's thread. Stay off here 11 hr Fighting Man 4
People said NO 13 hr Famer Boy 49
sugar baby 13 hr Another Guest 24
Gary Alberson "Bubby" 14 hr Bo Co 19
Horrible Band (Mar '13) 20 hr Opinionated redneck 235
ashley Mon guest 1
•••
•••
•••
Marble Hill Dating

more search filters

less search filters