Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#59287 Jul 24, 2012
Dawg is an IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me... That, them, and those.
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!

And just after YOUR saying, "Unless of course you want us to believe Obama is so stupid he doesn't know when to use that, then, and those. In that case he should be removed from office for being as stupid as the people who still support him after 4 years of failure."

Looks like YOU are so stupid YOU don't know when to use that, then, and those! You should be removed from Topix for being so stupid and lowering the average IQ.

MASSIVE FAIL! "Katy is an IDOIT!" ROFL!
saying

Hatfield, AR

#59288 Jul 24, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Infrastructure is singular.
Everybody (except you prejudiced conservatives) knows precisely what the president meant. You are just spinning because it is clear that Romney is in lots of troubles on all fronts: Bain, taxes, foreign policy, draft dodging, elitism, personal extravagance (an elevator for his cars?), multiple mansions.
Romney simply is out of touch with average Americans. Always was. Always will be. And he is not worried about poor people. And he likes to fire people. And his Bain company liked to pillage companies and lay employees off, taking out huge loans and then bankrupting.
In an SEC filing, Romney confessed that "Bain" means "Romney." Romney admitted that he was the CEO, chairman of the board, sole stockholder, and president of Bain.
Bain = Mitt Romney
Mitt Romney was responsible for all those jobs destroyed by Bain, and for all those jobs which were sent offshore to China and India.
Romney: Commander-in-Chief of job destruction.
Commander-in-Chief of outsourcing.
Commander-in-Chief of foreign bank accounts.
Out of touch with American workers.
Romney: knows how to make dollars, but does not know how to make any sense.
Sure sounds like osama(obama) you put the wrong name in your post.

#59289 Jul 24, 2012
Muslim Prez Dictator wrote:
UN GUN CONTROL TREATY WILL KILL SECOND AMENDMENT
Make no mistake; your Constitutional and God-given right to keep and bear arms may forever be regulated and controlled by thugs within the United Nations....
WHOA! The right to keep and bear arms is a "God-given right"?

Does God know about this?

Can you give us a scriptural reference?_8-)
saying

Hatfield, AR

#59290 Jul 24, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
Yep ...
Romney will be GREAT for the Economy...
OF THE CAYMAN ISLANDS!!!!!!!
Bada BAIN!!!!!!!
obama has all his info sealed. so why should Rommey give his info if that dictor obama wont. damn ppl. wake-up. obama the worse president " EVER "

#59291 Jul 24, 2012
“Obama” Sings
http://www.westernjournalism.co n/hilarious-obama-sings-you-di dnt-build-that-parody/...
"Rushbo" better keep his day job.
Dawg is an IDIOT

Haslet, TX

#59292 Jul 24, 2012
<quoted text>Infrastructure is singular.

Everybody (except you prejudiced conservatives) knows precisely what the president meant. You are just spinning because it is clear that Romney is in lots of troubles on all fronts: Bain, taxes, foreign policy, draft dodging, elitism, personal extravagance (an elevator for his cars?), multiple mansions.

Romney simply is out of touch with average Americans. Always was. Always will be. And he is not worried about poor people. And he likes to fire people. And his Bain company liked to pillage companies and lay employees off, taking out huge loans and then bankrupting.

In an SEC filing, Romney confessed that "Bain" means "Romney." Romney admitted that he was the CEO, chairman of the board, sole stockholder, and president of Bain.

Bain = Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney was responsible for all those jobs destroyed by Bain, and for all those jobs which were sent offshore to China and India.

Romney: Commander-in-Chief of job destruction.
Commander-in-Chief of outsourcing.
Commander-in-Chief of foreign bank accounts.
Out of touch with American workers.

Romney: knows how to make dollars, but does not know how to make any sense.
He didn't say infrastructure he specifically said "roads and bridges".

Here is what he said word for word...

"Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you got a business, you didn't build that"

Now if his second sentence was in reference to his first it should have been either......

"Somebody invested in roads and bridges. You didn't build that"

Or

"Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you got a business, you didn't build THOSE"

Or

"Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you got a business, you didn't build THEM"

You can sit there an try to spin it all you want. People know, especially business owners, exactly what he meant.

The ONLY person(s) trying to spin it are Obama for sticking his foot in his mouth for exposing what he really thinks, the Liberal media, and brain dead morons like you.

Romney in trouble? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nobody gives a shit about all this Bain BS except the people who are brain dead ObamaZombies. In fact the polls, all polls (except the ones that are obvious far left extremist polls, which are the ones you are relying on since you tried to pass off a Huff&Puff Post poll the other day) show Obama had not gained one single point since this bogus Bain capital rhetoric started.

The fact that you think so shows that you are a liar when you say you don't watch the news. Everything you say everyday sounds precisely like the crap that is on MSNBC everyday.

I hope you aren't being paid by the DNC to post on here an defend Obama an the stupid things he says. If so they are wasting their money because you are pathetic, weak, and a fool who is way out of his league.

#59293 Jul 24, 2012
saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure sounds like osama(obama) you put the wrong name in your post.
President Obama owns Bain Capital? I don't think so.

You are ONE CONFUSED DUDE!
Dawg is an IDIOT

Haslet, TX

#59294 Jul 24, 2012
<quoted text>Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!

And just after YOUR saying, "Unless of course you want us to believe Obama is so stupid he doesn't know when to use that, then, and those. In that case he should be removed from office for being as stupid as the people who still support him after 4 years of failure."

Looks like YOU are so stupid YOU don't know when to use that, then, and those! You should be removed from Topix for being so stupid and lowering the average IQ.

MASSIVE FAIL! "Katy is an IDOIT!" ROFL!
It's called a typo you moron. One that I caught after I posted and corrected. But as usual since you are getting your ass kicked you have to act like a 10 year old and make some childish comment about it.

That's OK Dawg we are all use to you acting like an ass when you are getting OWNED!!!
Muslim Prez Dictator

Branson, MO

#59295 Jul 24, 2012
EXPOSED: OBAMA’S PLAN TO ENSLAVE US

America’s fundamental transformation is already being planned by Barack Obama as he looks forward to his second term to change our beloved land into his vision of Marxism. Are you better off under his guidance than you were four years ago when an unknown candidate of unknown origin and unknown citizenship was crowned by Democrats and their media comrades?

Leaked details of a new book,“Fool Me Twice” reveal Obama’s plan to change the country he hates into his vision of a new world order here on the North American continent. Authors Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott reveal the following progressive paradigm already on the drawing board:

-Executive Order granting widespread amnesty by removal of H-1B visas and green cards and denuding our Border Patrol

-federal solutions and huge bureaucracies to disperse America’s new immigrants throughout every sector of life

-revisiting FDR’s WPA construct of the 1930s, setting up the huge Works Progress Administration federal jobs paradigm

-new National Infrastructure Bank to finance and control virtually every U.S. infrastructure

-drastic slashing of the military budget and grabbing control from Congress to severely reduce the U.S. Armed Forces

-Green stimulus programs and an “Energy Trust”

-Single-payer health care under tight control of Obama’s federal government

To get on the waiting list to buy this shocking expose of Obama’s plans to remake the United States in his image, go to http://superstore.wnd.com/books/Fool-Me-Twice .

Slated for an August 7 roll-out, this book uncovers a frightening template of actual plans by Obama’s top strategy gurus in the progressive movement!

As citizens in their 50s, 60s,70s, and 80s begin winding down, we now are facing the realization that we only have just begun to fight to save America for our own children and especially for the grandchildren we dearly love. Because younger generations simply have not been taught the glory of America’s history, nor taught the fact that freedom of all individuals comes from our Creator and not from any overweening government, we elders again need to come forward, now! The failure of government schools to teach in loving and proud ways our American way of life now is coming back to bite all citizens.

One entry on this article’s net thread says it all:“Obama is the most visible enemy of the PEOPLE and the Constitution ever. His reign of terror is increasing by the hour and his trampling of the Constitution is so evident it is a good reason for his impeachment ASAP!”

You can call up Congress toll free at 1-877-762-8762, and keep calling them at their home offices this summer until someone somewhere steps up to the plate to save America from a Progressive Europe here in no-longer-free America.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exposed-obam...
Dawg is an IDIOT

Haslet, TX

#59296 Jul 24, 2012
saying wrote:
<quoted text>obama has all his info sealed. so why should Rommey give his info if that dictor obama wont. damn ppl. wake-up. obama the worse president " EVER "
These Libturd shit-for-brains are desperate to find something to attack Romney with. They proved it when they went back to his high school days and tried to make a big issue that Romney is a bully for cutting someone's hair. It proved they can't find anything.

I guess they forgot that in high school, by his own admission in his book, Obama was a pot smoking, cocaine abusing, bully who shoved a girl down.

You got to admit it is funny watching them run from Obamas pathetic and failed record as President and search desperately for something to attack Romney on.

They should be shouting from the mountain top that Obama deserves another term because he did this or he did that, he accomplished this or that, he fixed this or that, he brought unemployment down to less then 5%, he cut the budget deficit in half (like he said he would do, but instead tripled it) he reduced the national debt. All things they SHOULD be shouting from the mountain top.

Instead they are in the gutter trying desperately to find something, anything, they can attack Romney with, and they are failing miserably.
Muslim Prez Dictator

Branson, MO

#59297 Jul 24, 2012
You Didn't Build That!

http://patriotpost.us/humor/14209/
Sure

Prescott, AZ

#59298 Jul 24, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
What so Jesus comes back and if the Jews don't convert they get killed horribly and thrown into HELL...hell of a stupid prophecy to base our national foriegn policy on...
Infact I bet you've never meet a Israeli...they are hardly the God Fearing Jews you pretend they are...infact they are as untrust worthy as the Arabs...that the Jews are stealing their land from???? Funny they are doing to the Palestinians just what the Nazi's did to them????
The REAL Truth:
Isreal is "Apartied" the West Bank and Gaza are "The Townships"
Isreal is Rhodesia...with more powerful friends!
You "SURE" are STUPID!
But what do expect form someone livng in the Ozarks?????
Oh Dani Boi.....I didn't figure you really knew! Go study some more! LMAO
Sure

Prescott, AZ

#59299 Jul 24, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Rush Says..."drug addicts need to be in jail" If that is true then that fat [email protected]@hole, needs to be in jail, getting his ass pounded by illegal Mexicans!
Rush = Drug Abusing Draft Dodging Junior Ccollege Drop-out ...Well on second thought DIPSHIT, you do have alot in common with Rush!!!!
I couldn't agree with you more...they do both have a lot in common. They aren't on entitled welfare like you are, you cowardly DUMBASSocrat loser! LMAO
Sure

Prescott, AZ

#59300 Jul 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Here you go, Dawg$SHIT....

http://biblicalperspectives.deanbible.org/...
Sure

Prescott, AZ

#59301 Jul 24, 2012
You Didn't Build That!
Now that is hilarious, yet accurately depicts what OBOMBhead meant! LMAO
Sure

Prescott, AZ

#59302 Jul 24, 2012
<quoted text>
http://www.christian-attorney.net/right_to_be...
Dawg is an IDIOT

Haslet, TX

#59303 Jul 24, 2012
You Didn't Build That!

ROFLMAO!! That was absolutely hilarious.

I wonder if when Obama said you didn't build that he was referring to businesses in all 57 states?
Dawg is an IDIOT

Haslet, TX

#59304 Jul 24, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go, Dawg$SHIT....

Excellent post!! As Dawg likes to say when posting as his SCUM
LOUIS LADYBOY alias.....GAME POINT!
Jimm Moore

Dexter, MO

#59305 Jul 24, 2012
Mr. Minute Man, I am new to this forum, and I want to say I agree with your line of questioning. The True Problem in my mind is there is and has not been any accountablitity of our elected officials, regardless of party offiliation, they can perjure themselves and lie through their teeth with only a slap on the wrist, however if it were YOU or I, it would be called perjury and we would be in jail. As a two time Veteran I personally thank you for expressing your Constitutional Right of Free Speech. Thank you for being an American and individually holding our elected officials accountable.
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59306 Jul 25, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, Dawg$SHIT....
What???? Like You're a Christian?????

Good One ...Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! !!!

Your "SURE" STUPID!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie goolsby 18 hr Goose 11
Don't use Quality Tree Service (Apr '17) Wed Guest 8
Rodgers Wed Andrea 25
Brandi at Amerimart Wed screamingmeanie 15
U can not fix stupid Tue resident 5
who is she Oct 15 Susie 2
Marble Hill Mo ( REPENT) Oct 15 Yolo 8

Marble Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance