First Prev
of 4
Next Last
chub

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2009
I was in country mart sunday and witnessed the assistant manager yelling at a young girl that was in tears! the more people that stopped to watch the louder she got!! I think that a manager should NOT be allowed to treat anyone like this and that manager should be reprimanded!!
guest 7

Barnhart, MO

#2 Dec 29, 2009
I agree. Tell Rodney and I am sure it will be done. Surely they have an office in which they can talk privately to workers.
oiknow

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Dec 29, 2009
what about the produce man. His name is jon i think. He is sick he likes lil girls. he has one living with him that is barely legal. and text dity messages to 1 that is younger then 17 . how come you let people like this in your town
guest

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2009
I understand that Rodney gave the assistant manager a pat on the back for 'handling' the situation! I wonder how he would like someone yelling at one of his children until they cried in front of everyone??
guest

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2009
the produce man is sick!!! He has 4 kids of his own, maybe he uses them to attract young girls??
CaDdY

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Dec 30, 2009
I think all of those kids that work at Country Mart need to be screamed at until they cry. I have never been around such lazy, disrespectful, and unfriendly workers in my life. The checkers are a joke. I never get asked "how are you today?" I never get told "have a nice day." They sometimes don't even verbally tell me what my total is. They point at their cash register screen. The store is much dirtier and more unorganized than I've ever seen. My family and I are now taking our business to the Town & Country in Advance. I encourage everyone else to do the same. I don't dread getting groceries since we've started shopping there. There's a Dollar General and a gas station right next door as well. You can do all of your shopping without leaving the parking lot. I don't know why Rodney and the other managers have allowed the Marble Hill Country Mart get so out of control. I commend the manager who made the lazy, ungrateful, disrespectful, and unfriendly little girl cry!!
guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Dec 30, 2009
There is a short haired blonde that works the gas register. She is pretty much brain dead, she won't even make eye contact let alone speak to you.
But I can't say I have ever seen the store dirty and most of the employees are very friendly and helpful.
ManufacturedMan

United States

#8 Dec 30, 2009
chub wrote:
I was in country mart sunday and witnessed the assistant manager yelling at a young girl that was in tears! the more people that stopped to watch the louder she got!! I think that a manager should NOT be allowed to treat anyone like this and that manager should be reprimanded!!
That girl should go to an attorney and file a lawsuit against Country Mart and the assistant manager.
once in a while

Festus, MO

#9 Dec 31, 2009
When you consider this forum as a whole, you don't really know what happened. I like Rodney, don't know who the asst. manager is and think there is too many youngsters out stocking the shelves. A mature, older person who works fast and efficiently would be better but I reckon Rodney hires who he wants. I go get what I need that's on sale, get out and go.
guest 7

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Dec 31, 2009
once in a while wrote:
When you consider this forum as a whole, you don't really know what happened. I like Rodney, don't know who the asst. manager is and think there is too many youngsters out stocking the shelves. A mature, older person who works fast and efficiently would be better but I reckon Rodney hires who he wants. I go get what I need that's on sale, get out and go.
And the youngsters may be better off if they were not employ during high school years. I had to work to go to high school to pay for stuff that was needed not wanted like cell phones, nice cars, store brand name clothes. Today so many of the youngsters working just want to extra money not to buy food for the family, gas in the family car, etc but just for those extra that they want! I think the world might be a better place if so many teenagers were not working and those jobs were given to people out of high school. I do wonder how many over 18 years old or a senior citizen needing extra money apply for those jobs but not hired because they hire teenagers. They really do not develop good work ethics working there because I see to many goofing off!
once in a while

United States

#11 Dec 31, 2009
Right. I wouldn't mind working there myself part-time but have never even tried because I think it's pointless. Maybe, someday I will. I hate the thought of having to drive to Cape for a part-time job. But I know many do it and I'll probably have to be one more that does,too.
ohforpetesake

Fenton, MO

#12 Dec 31, 2009
I think the kids are fine that work there. My gosh people are so quick to judge, the kids that work in there have always been polite to me and I am in there seems all the time! Kids are kids and learn from our example! I am always kind and polite to them and I am treated the same by them! I have been treated disrespectful by more adults in public places than by teens or young people!
oiknow

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Dec 31, 2009
it aint the kids faults . when u have adults trying to pick u up all the time . u think the are the same so they are rude. they need to get jon out of there before he hurts one of the kids working there. he is sick and twisted. he likes young girls
guest 7

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Dec 31, 2009
ohforpetesake wrote:
I think the kids are fine that work there. My gosh people are so quick to judge, the kids that work in there have always been polite to me and I am in there seems all the time! Kids are kids and learn from our example! I am always kind and polite to them and I am treated the same by them! I have been treated disrespectful by more adults in public places than by teens or young people!
I will have to agree with you. The kids have never been rude to me either but then I know most of them. There was only one that was rude and she did not work there very long. I know nothing about the ass't mgn but if he really "likes little girls" in a bad way he needs to be fired.

I just do not think high school kids should work. Especially when older people need the jobs.
chub

United States

#15 Jan 1, 2010
you are an idiot and it shows!!!
CaDdY wrote:
I think all of those kids that work at Country Mart need to be screamed at until they cry. I have never been around such lazy, disrespectful, and unfriendly workers in my life. The checkers are a joke. I never get asked "how are you today?" I never get told "have a nice day." They sometimes don't even verbally tell me what my total is. They point at their cash register screen. The store is much dirtier and more unorganized than I've ever seen. My family and I are now taking our business to the Town & Country in Advance. I encourage everyone else to do the same. I don't dread getting groceries since we've started shopping there. There's a Dollar General and a gas station right next door as well. You can do all of your shopping without leaving the parking lot. I don't know why Rodney and the other managers have allowed the Marble Hill Country Mart get so out of control. I commend the manager who made the lazy, ungrateful, disrespectful, and unfriendly little girl cry!!
oiknow

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Jan 1, 2010
it aint the asst mgn that likes the girls it is the produce man . he always trying to touch them and get their cell numbers so he can send dirty pics. to them.
guest 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have to agree with you. The kids have never been rude to me either but then I know most of them. There was only one that was rude and she did not work there very long. I know nothing about the ass't mgn but if he really "likes little girls" in a bad way he needs to be fired.
I just do not think high school kids should work. Especially when older people need the jobs.
oiknowmore

United States

#17 Jan 4, 2010
well u ppl really don't know what the story is with john..it's all a bunch of "he said she said" crap, r u the little girls mother? if not then i wouldn't worry about it! leave ppl alone and worry about ur own lives...i believe in karma and bashing ppl is wrong and u will get the same in return to if u keep it up. And for the old ppl not being hired is BS..have u looked around the place a lot of the ppl r grandparents!!!
oiknow

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Jan 5, 2010
sounds like Jon needs to watch him self then. Cause The sick stuff he does and sends to this girls is BAD and KARMA will come back on him for they things he does. If he ever thinks about touching my daughter his nasty self would b in prison with bubba .He just needs to watch him self
chub

United States

#19 Jan 5, 2010
you dont know the story!!! I do and karma will bite him in the butt!!
oiknowmore wrote:
well u ppl really don't know what the story is with john..it's all a bunch of "he said she said" crap, r u the little girls mother? if not then i wouldn't worry about it! leave ppl alone and worry about ur own lives...i believe in karma and bashing ppl is wrong and u will get the same in return to if u keep it up. And for the old ppl not being hired is BS..have u looked around the place a lot of the ppl r grandparents!!!
christie

United States

#20 Jan 5, 2010
oh yea if he's really txing and talkin nasty to girls where's the proof? im his girlfriend i would know. he don't even talk dirty to me!!! find a new topic and leave us the hell alone!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U can not fix stupid 10 hr Karma is on its way 4
who is she 22 hr Susie 2
Marble Hill Mo ( REPENT) Sun Yolo 8
Sams Quick Stop (New Owner) Sun guest 8
josh diggs (Jun '09) Oct 14 Joahua 46
Satan Is A Liar REPENT NOW Oct 12 Pazuzu 5
Hollie Stoner Oct 10 Strings pulled by... 1

Marble Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marble Hill Mortgages