she is smokin hot!
Nameless

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Jul 16, 2010
Umm..i knw her and she actually is pretty sweet
Hornyguy

United States

#27 Jul 16, 2010
Hey let's talk about were someone said she's on a topic about givin great head!! Do you humm and rub it all over ur face and big titties?? So is it true?!
hmmmm

United States

#28 Jul 16, 2010
geez
Someone

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Jul 19, 2010
just me wrote:
I know gwen and her ex, this is his story, she cheated on him w a dealer at a car dealership, left him and the kids, and now who knows. She is a sweet person, but actions speak very loudly.... U really wanna know her, look up her ex, thomas shcaffer.... And as far as the above ppl saying 2 ask her, if truth is being hiddin then she's not gonna tell, duh
if u wanna know bout her ask her not her ex husband
Perfect people

United States

#30 Jul 20, 2010
Ok can I see those hooters? Just kiddin! it's Better then the rest of this crap!! Did she screw you? Did she screw ur husband? If not put a sock in it!! If so then it's cause she is hot and can, maybe if you were any good in bed ur hubby wouldn't of been lookin in the first place!!! I guess this is the only woman in mh that isn't perfect like urselves?! I don't even know her other then this and I'm sick of reading crap from people that lives are so perfect! It's easy to gang up on someone!! Hope you all feel better about urselves!!
anonymous

United States

#31 Jul 20, 2010
Gwen is smokin' hot!
ChilliN8r

United States

#32 Jul 20, 2010
curious wrote:
who is it that thinks they really need to know anything about gwen, if she won't tell you about herself face to face, then you are probly nothing to her and really need to know nothing about her anyway!
Then what do you want to know about the Freiheits. If you want to know be a real man and ask them yourself.
Who

United States

#33 Jul 31, 2010
Someone wrote:
<quoted text> if u wanna know bout her ask her not her ex husband
this is tru cause I'm sure the x will give all her good qualities and nothing more, cause I'm sure he was a "great" husband,,all I kno is she left that town behind her & is doing great 4 herself now that she is no longer married 2 Thomas, if anyone knew them they wld kno they never really even liked each other only tolerated one another, so I'm glad she has found a new and betr life away from him
Nate

Minneapolis, MN

#34 Aug 20, 2013
How big are Gwen's boobies?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 hr Son of Anarchy 1,958
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Muslim in the Whi... 96,417
ashley 8 hr Ashley Seiler 6
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 15 hr henery da bull 243
April rosenthal (Jun '13) Sat Her friend 39
The truth about the Library Sat a resident 3
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Sat northwye 324
•••
•••
•••

Marble Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••