does anyone know any juicy info on ni...

does anyone know any juicy info on nichole davidson and robert morgan (guzzle)?

Posted in the Marble Hill Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
your worst enemy

Imperial, MO

#1 May 30, 2010
does anyone know these nasty ass drugheads all they do is smoke dope ad all she does is gets her kids took from her! they both need to be put in jail for a long time actually they need to be put under the jail house!let me know if yall know anything on these nasty ass bitches!
Jennifer Coryell

Saint Louis, MO

#2 May 30, 2010
Really??? Robert is an awesome person..........leave him alone..........maybe you just need a life.......
your worst enemy

Imperial, MO

#3 May 30, 2010
awesome in wat way to have parties and shot little boys up with pain pills and almost kill them let me f*cking tell ya thats just straight up awesome uh? you a dumb bi*ch just like his old lady and they got wats coming to them from me and a few more people
Jennifer Coryell

Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 30, 2010
Whatever you feel........I was just saying my opinion the same that you did..........If they did this to someone you should be at the boy's house informing his parents not on topix calling me a dumb bitch..............just sayin..........
your worst enemy

Imperial, MO

#5 May 30, 2010
well i was just saying to and the boys mom and dad knows cause he was almost dead and had to call the cops and they all got busted but of course they got in no trouble cause they all know how to run them cock suckers! but like i said they got wats coming to them and its coming coming quick and they just dont know it! do you party at his nasty ass house to?
Jennifer Coryell

Saint Louis, MO

#6 May 30, 2010
I live in Cape.........I talk to Robert a lot but I have no business goin to his house.........in my opinion Robert is a good friend...........thats all...........thats my opinion.........if he did that and got caught than it is his fault and will have to pay the consequences i agree.........
Robert Morgan aka Guzzle

United States

#7 Jun 1, 2010
First off thanks to Jennifer you and your sister have always been good to me,however, you are wasting your breath talking to "my worst enemy", because they ain't even brave enough to use their real names! Let me set the record straight for all you chickenheads out there this is how it went down me and some buddies was partying at my place harmless enough right well a 17 year old punk decided to get into the action and couldn't hold his liquor there was no pain pills being "shot up" as you say b*tch! As far as why I didn't get no charges it was an illegal search deputy Crooks was fired for the same alligations merely weeks later don't believe me do your homework mf that is if you inbred sonsab*tches can read! And as far as my ol lady goes you keep yopur damn mouth shut before its shut permanently! Don't like it come see me I ain't hard to find! If yall wanna holla back do me one favor use your real names so I can pay yall a visit!
nichole davidson

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2010
to my worst enemy you guys dont even know me. cause if you did then you would know the truth about me and my kids! it has nothing to do with what i have done , why i do not have my kids right at this point , but i will get my kid back it is just a matter of time. if you have any thang else to say about me why dont you come and say it to my face or are you to dumb and lowdown to do that!! i know you are the type of people who like talking shit behind peoples back,like the punks you are.eneybody can post stuff on the internet about other people to start shit or run people down! but it takes a real person to come say it to the person they have a thang with to there face. this crap like this is childish. so who ever you are come tell me and robert to our faces or are you guys to chicken to do so. and as far as robert goes he is a good guy , and you realy need to stop talking shit about him ! he sure in the hell is better then eney body else that i have been with at least he dont put his hands on me. and we are not drug heads. if this is who i think it is you better back off of me and robert we have not done nothing to you, so shut up and go one with your lifes and we will do the same. that means me robert and my little girl mj. so if you have eney thang to say about us feel free to find us or if you are to chicken like i think you are then put it on here.
pale rider

Imperial, MO

#9 Jun 2, 2010
first of all robert morgan with your gay lookin ass crooks got fired for beatin me up and falsly arrestin me just cause he thought i ws someone else and you the one who gave that 17 y old MINOR the alcohol and you nasty ass ol lady. you know i might even let your ol lady know bout you fuckin krissy martin runnin from her nasty ass room back to your ol lady then back to kriss and krissy made you wash you dick before she would let you fuck her again ha ha ha. didnt know marble hill knew that did you imbreedin bitch.now as for nichole davidson it is your fault you lost your kid because you helped robert morgan try to overdose that boy and dont say you didnt cause you told that boy to keep goin cause he needed it and its not just a matter of time before you get you kid back because i heard her dad got a dam good lawyer you dont fuckin deserve her cause you could have prevented her from gettin took and i know bout you bein pregnate and doin them drugs the night of that wild birthday party of roberts and if i ever see you kid dad again i will be sure to let him know that so he can use it against you in court. i hear he got alot of big heads of marble hill helping him and behind him all the way i also know you got lice and you had billy myers wife pick them out before you went to court and i might tell her dad that to if i see him again so take it for what its worth
your worst enemy is back

Imperial, MO

#11 Jun 2, 2010
for you robert you need to shut your f*cking pie hoe or im gonna tell everybody why you got kicked out of boy scouts when you was a lil boy and why your mom and dad couldnt be leaders any more and i dont think you want that do you? and for your nasty head lice invested bitch you need to wake up and realize loosing your kid was all your fault and your old mans! you really need to realize that and realize you aint never gonna get her back cause you to stupid to raise a kid! and for your unborn kid i feel sorry for it cause its gonna be stupid from all of them pills you take and all of that meth you have been smoking! damn you a dumb b*tch for that its just gonna be another kid the welfare step in and take from your unfit ass! and PALE RIDER is right about guzzle running from your bed to krissy bed thats pretty f*cked up about krissy made robert wash his dick just before he fucked her after fucking you nasty ass nichole!!! and the only reason robert is even with you is for all your pain pills ask anyone they will tell ya the same! anyways after you have that kid do them poor innocent kids a favor and stop having them!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR GOD DANG TUBES TIED YOU STUPID PIECE OF SH*T MOTHER!!!!!!!!!! im done now i have better things to do than talk to the trash of marble hill and worst mother on earth..........
Chelsea Long

Imperial, MO

#12 Jun 3, 2010
looks like them piece of sh*t drugheads aint got shit to say to that uh? well jennifer you need to call them AGAIN and let them know! YOU GO PALE RIDER AND YOUR WORST ENEMY!!!!! NICHOLE i heard you was fixing to croak when is that gonna be? hopefully before you have to many more children god wat does that make like the tenth kid you have lost? well the one you caring you can consider it gonna soon as you have it, if you even do it will be the eleventh then uh?????? YOUUR WORST ENEMY IS BACK is so right about you be an unfit mother and THE WORST MOTHER ON EARTH!!!!!!!!
rebel outlaw

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jul 1, 2011
Chelsea Long wrote:
looks like them piece of sh*t drugheads aint got shit to say to that uh? well jennifer you need to call them AGAIN and let them know! YOU GO PALE RIDER AND YOUR WORST ENEMY!!!!! NICHOLE i heard you was fixing to croak when is that gonna be? hopefully before you have to many more children god wat does that make like the tenth kid you have lost? well the one you caring you can consider it gonna soon as you have it, if you even do it will be the eleventh then uh?????? YOUUR WORST ENEMY IS BACK is so right about you be an unfit mother and THE WORST MOTHER ON EARTH!!!!!!!!
nichole is far rfom dieing and all you guys dont know shit about her or you whould not be running your all mouth about her, and for you all that said she whould not get her little girl back she did and there are jyust fine , the dad of nicholes little girl the 6 year old is the one who is in trouble and his wife with drug charges and he is the one who anit going to see her not for a while you go girl i whouldnt whant my liottle girl around dirt like that and the other that him and his brother in law did to nicholes mom in front of that poor little girl, ya some dad just saying i hope nichole gets on with her life and finds a man to take care of her and her kids like a real man whould so there b itches
Anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jul 1, 2011
yall need to shut ur damn mouths bout em
robert and nichole

United States

#16 Jul 1, 2011
We are NASTY skanks! We do meth, crack cociane, and steal all kinds of pills!!! We make bollinger county stink!, I understnd that NO one can even drive by "hill top" with their windows down without vomiting! We don't bathe brush our hair or teeth(what few we do have) and we fuck anything with a hoie and make children (that we have no desire to ever love or take care of) so people think we might be Real human beings. But we are not. We will never work for anything in life. We will lie, steal, and cheat our way through life. I hope our children never know us because we are scum, and I'd never want them to see the kind of filth that we are. We have no right to be called parents. We will pick our scabs and eat them or eat our dogs shit before we get jobs to pay for our food. We cannot use food stamps because we sell them for pills and cigs.
gnilleps

United States

#17 Jul 2, 2011
don't know any of you, but I graduated from here. Your spelling makes me laugh
JOHN FR WATSON LOUISIANA

Baton Rouge, LA

#18 Jul 3, 2011
I THINK IT HAS TO BE LEAD IN THE WATER. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SOME OF THE NASTIEST TALKING PEOPLE I HAVE EVER HEARD. WHAT MAKE YOU THIS WAY? I CAN TELL THERE IS A LOT OF GOVERNMENT MONEY BEING SPENT IN YOUR AREA, IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE ANY OF YOU PEOPLE WORK. JUST SIT THERE WITH YOUR DRUGS AND TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO BE JUST LIKE YOU, NOT WORTH A DIME. THE GUY OR GAL CALLED YOUR WORST ENEMY HE OR HER IS A LUNATIC WITH NO COURAGE AND HIDE BEHIND A DIFFERENT NAME. COME OUT OF THE COGNITO THING AND GROW SOME STONES AND GIVE YOUR NAME, COWARD.
raye

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jul 5, 2011
idk who the hell is on here acting like nichole and robert but when i find out who it is ill beat ur ass over them just bgecuz ur nasty ass is jeaulse of them dont mean u gota start shit . . . . so shut ur mouth befor i do it for u ..... u dont know me and i dont know u but i sure in the hell aint scared of a lil bitch so bring it ................
robert and nichole

United States

#20 Jul 5, 2011
We are NASTY skanks! We do meth, crack cociane, and steal all kinds of pills!!! We make bollinger county stink!, I understnd that NO one can even drive by "hill top" with their windows down without vomiting! We don't bathe brush our hair or teeth(what few we do have) and we fuck anything with a hoie and make children (that we have no desire to ever love or take care of) so people think we might be Real human beings. But we are not. We will never work for anything in life. We will lie, steal, and cheat our way through life. I hope our children never know us because we are scum, and I'd never want them to see the kind of filth that we are. We have no right to be called parents. We will pick our scabs and eat them or eat our dogs shit before we get jobs to pay for our food. We cannot use food stamps because we sell them for pills and cigs.
Like It Matters

United States

#21 Sep 17, 2011
Ok I want to say this....first off....Nichole...you can't get kids back that you never wanted in the first place! And second....I was having court the SAME day that your daughter was taken from you, and the reason was because YOU shot up a 17 year old kid and he ODed! Now...with that being said....the dopehead thing....please, are you kidding me?? Your ole man has sent texts to people telling them "he has something to brighten up their day" so your not dopeheads?? I think you need to stop with all the lies, stop with all the drugs, and care about your kids..oh wait, you can't care about them because you don't have them BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANT THEM!!!!
Like It Matters

United States

#22 Sep 17, 2011
And another thing..having that Red guy living with you guys, yah, way to go. He is about as pathetic as you two are! I hear he takes care of his kids about like you do...not at all! What a way to live your life. Congrats you have offically won the most horrible mom (if you wanna call yourself that, might as well have abortions, at least your kids wouldnt have to go through the things you have put them through)of the year award!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Goolsby ( continuance)! 19 hr Wondering 7
Jamie goolsby 21 hr Goose goolsby 14
Jamey goolsby at it again 21 hr Married women wit... 6
Men who beat there mom and put their mom in the... Sun Topanga CL 1
Level 1 med aide job Fri Resident 8
Fat man Jim Dec 8 Janet-Caleb 22
sedge fire dept (Dec '13) Dec 7 What you know 20

Marble Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance