Stupid People

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2010
This website needs to be shutdown!!! The only thing it is good for is cowards to hide behind a computer and slander other people. Nobody can prove or disprove their accusations. I always hated to see confrontations especially when they turned physical. But this new technology that give people false courage to tell lies and say mean things is pathetic. It's unfortunate that we can't have all people being nice but we can control this forum. TAKE IT DOWN!!!
I agree

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2010
trash!!!!!
agreed

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2010
It needs to be shut down! 99.9% of all this crap on here is rumors! People commit suicide over Cyber bullying! it needs to stop before it gets that bad!
anthony

Dexter, MO

#4 Dec 10, 2010
agreed wrote:
It needs to be shut down! 99.9% of all this crap on here is rumors! People commit suicide over Cyber bullying! it needs to stop before it gets that bad!
just my opion here but if u kill ur self of wat someone says to u first at on the net or not ur a dumbass there just words i been called everything on here n in real life n i have not commited or attemped to kill my self over it grow up ppl learn how to stand up for ur self in stead of some cheep way to try n get ppl to feel sry for u cuz wat someone said on the net
anthony

Dexter, MO

#5 Dec 10, 2010
Stupid People wrote:
This website needs to be shutdown!!! The only thing it is good for is cowards to hide behind a computer and slander other people. Nobody can prove or disprove their accusations. I always hated to see confrontations especially when they turned physical. But this new technology that give people false courage to tell lies and say mean things is pathetic. It's unfortunate that we can't have all people being nice but we can control this forum. TAKE IT DOWN!!!
and ur on here saying how ppl make fun of ppl on this site with fake names n false curge but yet tho u didnt use ur real name face it everyone in mh an d boco are punks this site just gives u more to whine moan n bitch about
4real

United States

#6 Apr 13, 2011
This website is just 4 people that love drama! People that want things to be known but cant just stand on top of country mart and scream it so instead they choose to write it on topix! Personally, I think its the dumbest thing ever invented. Theres things on here about me. But there not true at all.. Its like were do people even come up with any of the dumb things they put on here! Maybe they should just get jobs or something. I dont know.
unknown

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Apr 13, 2011
this website is suppost to be used for people who might want to come visit our small town of marble hill. this site is letting to much shit be put on here. i agree it should be shut down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vet in advance (Jul '12) 23 min Guest 18
shady people 1 hr clear thinking pt 2 26
What's everybody think about Dylan Nielsen (Jan '12) Mon _Swerve_ 13
Is MODOT Putting Out A Not So Subtle Message ...? Feb 28 lol 8
cheating wives in Marble Hill! Feb 28 Bow Wow 9
bored Feb 27 not bored 2
Ryan Choate Feb 27 94transam 2

Winter Storm Warning for Bollinger County was issued at March 04 at 4:36AM CST

Marble Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marble Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:24 am PST

NBC Sports 8:24AM
Justin Houston situation is about to get very interesting
NBC Sports 9:08 AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?