? for all single guys any age

? for all single guys any age

Posted in the Marble Hill Forum

what would you do

Huntington, IN

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Would you pay rent (300+ mo.) electric (150-300+, depending on weather) buy groceries, clothing, gas, cell phone ,etc. for a girl that is pregnant by another guy? Plus accept the child, financially support it, too.

Just to have sex with her? Or would you rather find someone who is not going to bleed you for all she can get and run around on you, too?
this guy

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Well at least you wouldn't have to worry about getting her pregnant
Me and you

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2012
It's time for u to man up don't be a chump live love and laugh bro don't loose your mind over her
she is prowling tonight

Maywood, IL

#6 Nov 21, 2012
She may "hide" her dogs down at her mothers in the beginning, next thing you know they'll be in the house.

Her name is Holly Stoner, drives 4 door black chevy truck. Has black dyed hair right now, has very strange eyes when she smiles or laughs. The top eyelid changes shape, looks weird, kind of like a clown look.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 23, 2012
The heart wants what the heart wants

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs running loose 16 hr Concerned resident 10
Dog 18 hr Austin 6
worthless men (Feb '11) Tue Burg 8
Libby Vance (Mar '09) Tue Billy Jo Head thu... 30
cheating wives Mon tellus more 13
Mark earley (May '15) Mon Peace 10
child molester/woman beaters (Dec '12) Sun truth 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marble Hill Mortgages