steve filer and lori jones

steve filer and lori jones

Posted in the Marble Hill Forum

typical st louis

Marble Hill, MO

#1 Apr 15, 2011
aint it funny how things are told. steve says he only went out with her 3 times and she called him all the time. she would tell him stuff to help with his divorce and what he should do and not let bev come to his house. bev owns the house as much as him. he says he and lori don't speak anymore and he cant stand her. but i have heard different. i also dont believe it was her daughters on here. it was probly lori herself. what do you think
hello

Vincennes, IN

#2 Apr 18, 2011
typical st louis wrote:
aint it funny how things are told. steve says he only went out with her 3 times and she called him all the time. she would tell him stuff to help with his divorce and what he should do and not let bev come to his house. bev owns the house as much as him. he says he and lori don't speak anymore and he cant stand her. but i have heard different. i also dont believe it was her daughters on here. it was probly lori herself. what do you think
Totally agree! I know when she was with steve Shipley she tried running his kids life that is one if the reasons they broke up and his kids are grown she wants to be the one to wear the pants!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodgers 17 hr Guest 27
Jamie goolsby Thu Goose 11
Don't use Quality Tree Service (Apr '17) Wed Guest 8
Brandi at Amerimart Oct 18 screamingmeanie 15
U can not fix stupid Oct 17 resident 5
who is she Oct 15 Susie 2
Marble Hill Mo ( REPENT) Oct 15 Yolo 8

Marble Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance