mommy got me addicted
reality

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2013
My mom smokes meth around me an all these other kids!! We barley get clothed an just get dragged from house to house!! Im only 2 an already cry becase i need the high!!! Why wont her friends an all the guys that she yells with, realize what they are doing!! I dont wana be like her!!!
Stacey

Jackson, SC

#2 Feb 14, 2013
reality wrote:
My mom smokes meth around me an all these other kids!! We barley get clothed an just get dragged from house to house!! Im only 2 an already cry becase i need the high!!! Why wont her friends an all the guys that she yells with, realize what they are doing!! I dont wana be like her!!!
How pitiful is this! If you are trying to turn someone in you need to stop hiding and turn them in. Also if you know someone that is using around their kids you need to contact Child Services and report it as well. So many times people know what is being done in front of kids but won't say anything because they don't want to become "involved"!! Well it's time to become involved and tell anyone u know that is using that your turning them in as well. You are no better than the users if you decide not to give up names and turn them in. Sleep good tonight knowing that you have information that would help some innocent kids. Oh and FYI the child abuse and neglect hotline accepts anonymous calls as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 23 hr Politico 965
Selling house And 20 acres (Nov '16) Fri Interested 6
Daelin crass and Kaytlin mifflin Thu hmm 2
Searching for Amanda Womack May 24 Guest 2 3
Police dept? May 24 Yep 5
Susan Hayden May 24 Shrumpue 1
Marble Hill, Pool, Cars and other (Jul '10) May 22 Guest 37

Marble Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marble Hill Mortgages