Everyone Knows Who Did It

Posted in the Marble Hill Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Old Crow

Wellsville, KS

#1 Jan 7, 2012
If anyone has any information about the burning and killing of the dog found on County Road 318, please call the police department and ask them why there hasn't been an arrest made. Everyone knows who did this. Everyone knows that this wasn't the first time that person has done this. We read about it in the newspapers numerous times, and we watched on TV as it was said that someone would be held accountable. Now we all know who did it, including the Prosecuting Attorney, and still no one has been arrested. It was said that this was the worst case of animal cruelty and abuse that they had ever seen. I, as a resident of this community, will not stop asking questions until this person has been prosecuted. Does this mean that anyone can abuse animals now? Apparently, anyone can set fire to a living animal and get away with it. This is disgusting and I will not stop asking questions until someone has lawfully answered for this.
Ketchup

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 7, 2012
You say everybody knows. I don't. Never hear anything about it anymore. But you have a do nothing sheriff. A lazy pro atty and deputies that make Barney fife look like columbo. You also have a couple of panty waist judges that suspend all the sentences. What else do you really expect?
Ga tech

Los Gatos, CA

#3 Jan 7, 2012
I don't understand y u say we all know who did it. Y don't u say the name???? Hmmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 7, 2012
Who did it? The only way that poor dog will get justice is if we don't let this story die. We have to keep talking, not let anyone forget. Make their name public, they need their reputation destroyed.
Old Crow

Wellsville, KS

#5 Jan 7, 2012
Their name has already been mentioned in an earlier topix about this subject. Their reputation is most certainly already destroyed.

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 7, 2012
Old Crow wrote:
Their name has already been mentioned in an earlier topix about this subject. Their reputation is most certainly already destroyed.
I've saw everyone from a Snider to a Shipley blamed. There has been at least 5 people blamed, most (all?) of those posts were deleted though. Justice is important, but we have to be sure we're blaming the right person.
Old Crow

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2012
I personally know that the Prosecuting Attorney has admitted to who did it, and he said that he is waiting to get some evidence back before making an arrest. I can't say I believe that an arrest will ever be made, however I do believe that our community can make a difference if we don't give up and let this slide. I will not post a name, but let me assure you that it is one of the names that has been mentioned. The last time I checked, the post that told the person's name was still there.

Hume, MO

#8 Jan 8, 2012
I have also heard it was I believe Terry Snyders son, don't recall his name. I thought an arrest was just a few days away and that was 3 months ago at least. Please don't stop trying to get something done for that poor dog.

United States

#9 Jan 8, 2012
Levi Snider
Ga tech

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jan 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
Levi Snider
. Levi would never do that to an animal! He is a personal close friend of mine! I reassure u!!

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2012
Hey Old Crow, Im thinking you are a pathetic, attention starved, gossip. If you know who dis this horrible deed, man up and state the name on here, after all, your identity is unknown. If not shut up you toothless hillbilly.
Old Crow

United States

#12 Jan 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
Hey Old Crow, Im thinking you are a pathetic, attention starved, gossip. If you know who dis this horrible deed, man up and state the name on here, after all, your identity is unknown. If not shut up you toothless hillbilly.
I am not looking for an argument, or adolescent name calling. I am wanting justice served just like everyone else. I previously said I wasn't going to say a name, however someone else already had posted a name before I could respond. Thank you for your lovely input, Guest. I hope you have a nice night.
Biotch

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 11, 2012
I think the only toothless hillbilly on this forum is Levi, what's he down to 4 now?! I know it's a far drive to cape from MH but seriously..you ppl need to brush ur teeth before they rot out! Gag!!

United States

#14 Jan 11, 2012
Guest wrote:
Hello, Levi.

Enjoying your freedom while it lasts, I hope? You may escape jail for now but sooner or later you'll end up behind bars, murderer.
US SF

Wellsville, KS

#15 Jan 11, 2012
I think old crow needs to shut his mouth. If you know who did it post his or her name. If not shut ur mouth. I would love to bump into half of u f*cking morons I'm a dark alley. I can promise u I would shut that mouth of urs.
Old Crow

United States

#16 Jan 11, 2012
US SF wrote:
I think old crow needs to shut his mouth. If you know who did it post his or her name. If not shut ur mouth. I would love to bump into half of u f*cking morons I'm a dark alley. I can promise u I would shut that mouth of urs.
My apologies if you're too unintelligent to connect the dots, Sir.
We Enjoy

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jan 11, 2012
US SF has never had a whoopin like one given by an old man. You won't make it out of the alley.
wondering

United States

#18 Jan 12, 2012
Has anybody heard anything around town about this
I can find it

Columbia, MO

#19 Jan 13, 2012
They never sent the dog off (anywhere) for an autopsy. I'm guessing that the Pros. Atty knows that. Therefore, he knows he will never have to do anything about the poor burned and dragged dog.
If you want to know "who did it"- make Leo take a Lie Detector Test"!
Zach Snider

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 14, 2012
Biotch wrote:
I think the only toothless hillbilly on this forum is Levi, what's he down to 4 now?! I know it's a far drive to cape from MH but seriously..you ppl need to brush ur teeth before they rot out! Gag!!
Why don't u just leave my brother out of it and worry about other things...I believe u could probably find a better use for ur time then to run ur mouth about people...and if u or anyone else has a problem then don't be such a puss and put ur name...there r a lot better ways to to handle this n then on here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy (Pete)Green 1 hr Guest 23
Marie Neitzer (Feb '16) 4 hr Guest 2
Hair Salon in Leopold 7 hr Betty 1
Michael (Clint) Woods (Jan '13) 16 hr Laxton 23
Hollie Stoner Thu u da skank 27
wolfs in sheeps clothing Thu Terrible 5
Ryan Choate Thu Terrible 7

Marble Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance