TERRY JONES

Florence, KY

#1 Jul 8, 2010
DOES ANYONE KNOW BRAD JONES? WORK WITH HIM? HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON WHERE HE CAN BE FOUND? HE OWES ME A TON OF MONEY AND I WANT IT. ANY INFO WILL BE APPRECIATED. HIS WIFE'S NAME IS HEATHER AND HE SAYS SHE PASSES OUT FOOD STAMPS?
I know

Paducah, KY

#2 Jul 12, 2012
Right now (unless he has been released on bond) his current residence is a jailhouse in Indiana. However I can show you were he lives. It will be a 2 hour drive for me to do so. You might think I'm blowing smoke up your ass but I'm his son in law and the father is his grandson. He likes to run his mouth and along with his wife cause some problems on the night my son was born. I can show you were he lives. What would it be worth to you partner?
Brad

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jul 14, 2012
I know wrote:
Right now (unless he has been released on bond) his current residence is a jailhouse in Indiana. However I can show you were he lives. It will be a 2 hour drive for me to do so. You might think I'm blowing smoke up your ass but I'm his son in law and the father is his grandson. He likes to run his mouth and along with his wife cause some problems on the night my son was born. I can show you were he lives. What would it be worth to you partner?
Yeah Trey knows where I live, he made numerous drug runs through Cape lastyear to get him some pills. And if dumbasses could read, this post was from 2010. Also, since you know where I live quit hiding behind your damn laptop, & come visit me again!
Tommy

Ledbetter, KY

#4 Jul 14, 2012
Trey, you and Jobie owe me $1500. If you would, could you please start paying me back one day. I would greatly appreciate it. I would call, but I don't have either of your numbers. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawn Mower Junkyard 56 min Cousin 3
Redhead at citgo 1 hr Watch 26
Pelligrino park hangings years ago ARE false. ... Thu Cato 1
whippoorill Jul 27 u do not care 9
everett wayne gromer Jul 27 knows all to well 4
Paula liley Jul 26 agreed 6
Break up Jul 25 Heather 3

Marble Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance