Billie Kell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

Kevin is opening an off road park out off of pipelineline road ! Suppose to have several mud pits ! All vehicles welcome ! Maybe some cabins and rv hookups will be available ! Opening 4 th of July weekend hopefuly !
Moto

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

I've heard there was gonna be a motocross track? Anyone know about that?
Billie Kell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

Not sure look on Jackson topix ! More info about it there

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

how much to get in?
Jack may

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

I don't think that deal is completely done yet......the banker told me it's not a done deal yet and he is doin lots of work and may not get the land... I guess we will see who comes through with the cash
Anonymous

Perryville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

off road park is a go! opening 4th of july weekend..$15 per person per night and $5 for primitive camping. kids 10 and under free entry and camping..special weekends and holiday weekends $20 entry per person with the exception of opening weekend. firework display if weather permits! hope to see you there!
Peggy Sue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Tia Coleman wrote:
off road park is a go! opening 4th of july weekend..$15 per person per night and $5 for primitive camping. kids 10 and under free entry and camping..special weekends and holiday weekends $20 entry per person with the exception of opening weekend. firework display if weather permits! hope to see you there!
Sounds a little high for family fun... You could spend $100 if you have a family of 4 and for primitive camping? Exactly what do you get for your $20?
Billie kell

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

Judged:

Peggy Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds a little high for family fun... You could spend $100 if you have a family of 4 and for primitive camping? Exactly what do you get for your $20?
u bitch alot for someone that's always on the computer. I dought that u leave the computer long enough to do activities with your family ! Calm down u don't have to comment on every topic on this site ! At least there might be something good for the kids to do ! But hey drive the hour to peidmont , van buren or woppapella , as high as gas is ! It will be a wash ! Please just be happy for Paula and Keven ! And wish them well !
Peggy Sue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

Billie kell wrote:
<quoted text> u bitch alot for someone that's always on the computer. I dought that u leave the computer long enough to do activities with your family ! Calm down u don't have to comment on every topic on this site ! At least there might be something good for the kids to do ! But hey drive the hour to peidmont , van buren or woppapella , as high as gas is ! It will be a wash ! Please just be happy for Paula and Keven ! And wish them well !
I do not make a comment on every topix on this site and bitch very little about anything. I do spend a lot of time on the computer and have the right to state my opinion just like you do.

I do wish any new business success even this one although not sure why I should be happy for Paula and Kevin. I do not know them. I do think $20 is a little high for families but it will great for young working adults and I believe it will save a drive to Poplar Bluff for some of them not sure what is in Peidmont, VanBuren or Wappella as far as riding 4 wheelers, etc.

But the question is if the price is to high and families can't afford to go there will it be a success??? or if the price was lower and more could afford to go would the chances of success be greater. Only time will tell!
amused

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

WOW Peggy...sorry you got raked over the coals like that. You can tell a lot about a person's character by the way they respond and I must say "kudos to you"! I don't know you, but you handled that very well!

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

Back when Kevin did construction (unlicensed) he was a scam artist be weary.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marble Hill Discussions

Search the Marble Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 30 min Dawg Delusions 95,437
My sister came to dinner last week... 3 hr Rooter 5
Bobby Cureton Sr. 3 hr taylor 3
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 23 hr CLUE 6,909
Faith Faimly Freedom Day 23 hr Guest 1
Marble Hill is filled with (Mar '13) Wed jock n jill 31
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed chico 10,206
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marble Hill Jobs

•••