First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Wonder what happen to the last thread? Someone must have got their little feelings hurt. Ahh so sad:(

Location hidden

#2 Oct 21, 2012
Can't believe she hangn on ya like a tick I hear.

Location hidden

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Whts up? BR where u staying?

Location hidden

#4 Oct 22, 2012
Viva100 wrote:
Whts up? BR where u staying?
poor guy is hooked up with tht Davis sl*t.:(. Livin with his dad I think:)

United States

#5 Oct 23, 2012
Apple don't fall far from the tree!!

Location hidden

#6 Oct 24, 2012
guest wrote:
Apple don't fall far from the tree!!
Heard some more bad news today too. Believe it has more to do with the rotting company our boy is keeping. The dog and flea deal. Wish he would open his eyes and look around. Cheap/drunk/dope/uneducated/wh *re is what he would see! A one nighter drop it like it hot mess and he hooked up with that!! I certainly dont want to say I told ya so when he finally realizes.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 24, 2012
Guest1990 wrote:
<quoted text> Heard some more bad news today too. Believe it has more to do with the rotting company our boy is keeping. The dog and flea deal. Wish he would open his eyes and look around. Cheap/drunk/dope/uneducated/wh *re is what he would see! A one nighter drop it like it hot mess and he hooked up with that!! I certainly dont want to say I told ya so when he finally realizes.
Oh no!?!! Whts going on with him? Used to be kinda picky bout who he dated. Who is he seeing? She sounds a mess.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 25, 2012
Sarah Davis hugh mess check out girls not ladies thread.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 25, 2012
biosexual? Got to be kidding???? You have gone way beyond a word from me bro....

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#10 Oct 29, 2012
Oh hell no he ain't dating tht wh*re?! Pretty sure she has been with everyone male/female in this town! Lord mayb she jst a passn fancy for him. Sry I must go puke now!??
guess

United States

#11 Oct 29, 2012
Looks to me someone keeps reposting and reposting. And having the same ip address. Get over yourself and leave these two people only. How would you feel if they were on here trashing you all the time. I dont think you would like it. He is going to be with her no matter what and if they love each other let it be. No one is perfect!!!! I bet you got an past to so stop and grow up. I dont even know these people but its getting old.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 3, 2012
guess wrote:
Looks to me someone keeps reposting and reposting. And having the same ip address. Get over yourself and leave these two people only. How would you feel if they were on here trashing you all the time. I dont think you would like it. He is going to be with her no matter what and if they love each other let it be. No one is perfect!!!! I bet you got an past to so stop and grow up. I dont even know these people but its getting old.
Caring nerd interesting:O
guess

United States

#13 Nov 4, 2012
Viva100 wrote:
<quoted text>Caring nerd interesting:O
sorry im not a nerd. You must be talking about yourself. It must be sad to be you.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 5, 2012
guess wrote:
What are you talking about OFF SUBJECT!!
guess

United States

#15 Nov 6, 2012
Guest1990 wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about OFF SUBJECT!!
its not off subject!! You need to leave these two alone. And grow up.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 7, 2012
guess wrote:
<quoted text> its not off subject!! You need to leave these two alone. And grow up.
Whats it to you? Why dont u take ur own advice and leave me alone?

Location hidden

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Love how BRR buys beer for his underage tricks. Guess some girls will let ya pay for a pc of a** with beer. Sad but true!
guess

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2012
Guest1990 wrote:
<quoted text> Whats it to you? Why dont u take ur own advice and leave me alone?
well sounds to me you are jealous of her and thats why you keep bringing this Topix up. You will never get him so let it be. Your just a bitch that likes to cause problems for others were its not wanted. So Grow Up!!!

Location hidden

#19 Nov 8, 2012
guess wrote:
<quoted text> well sounds to me you are jealous of her and thats why you keep bringing this Topix up. You will never get him so let it be. Your just a bitch that likes to cause problems for others were its not wanted. So Grow Up!!!
Whatever Sarah! Last time I checked I was a guy nice try:) just stating facts not starting trouble but he is a lost cause. So drag what's left on done the gutter. Am finished tryn to help.
guess

United States

#20 Nov 8, 2012
Guest1990 wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever Sarah! Last time I checked I was a guy nice try:) just stating facts not starting trouble but he is a lost cause. So drag what's left on done the gutter. Am finished tryn to help.
sorry but my name isn't Sarah. You have the wrong person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Break up 3 hr Ducky 7
Library 8 hr guest 6
Jeremy (Pete)Green Sat SMH3 26
Kenny lucey Sat TheBeaconOfTruth 3
Marie Neitzer (Feb '16) Fri Guest 2
Hair Salon in Leopold Fri Betty 1
Michael (Clint) Woods (Jan '13) Aug 26 Laxton 23

Marble Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance