I am looking for people to hire in Ma...

I am looking for people to hire in Marble Hill Area Read Below for details

Posted in the Marble Hill Forum

Anonymous

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2013
I am hiring for a new business in Marble Hill Mo. I am looking for dependable persons with retail and cashier experience. That has reliable transportation and can work any hours.
I will be giving out applications Thursday January 24,2013 from 12:00-4:00. Interviews will be conducted January 25,2013 from 12:00-4:00 at the Old Dollar General Building 210 Plutarch Street.
All candidates selected will start work the following Monday.
Leslie

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Ya good luck with that .
Casey

Lockhart, TX

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Ok
Casey

Lockhart, TX

#4 Jan 23, 2013
How mAny hours r available
Joker

United States

#5 Jan 23, 2013
What type of business?
Teena

Mount Vernon, MO

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Is this for the new family dollar?
Lacey

Athens, GA

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Good luck. When I lived there most of the raccoons was smarter than the people. Maybe you can get a monkey what can work a register.
guest

Bonne Terre, MO

#8 Jan 23, 2013
I heard it was a porn store that was opening
lol

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2013
guest wrote:
I heard it was a porn store that was opening
Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
hmmm

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Any certain requirements?
guesy

Highlandville, MO

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Teena wrote:
Is this for the new family dollar?
Dollar deals is going into the old dollar general store....dollar deals us like EVERYTHINGS $1
oh wow

United States

#12 Jan 24, 2013
And a Family Dollar store is being built next to Jays. Should be good for the people, huh? I'll check them all out and compare prices and save a few dimes.
cool

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Boy, that place is going to be flaugged with all the business.
Good one

United States

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Lacey wrote:
Good luck. When I lived there most of the raccoons was smarter than the people. Maybe you can get a monkey what can work a register.
lmao
somebody

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Dollar Deals wrote:
I am hiring for a new business in Marble Hill Mo. I am looking for dependable persons with retail and cashier experience. That has reliable transportation and can work any hours.
I will be giving out applications Thursday January 24,2013 from 12:00-4:00. Interviews will be conducted January 25,2013 from 12:00-4:00 at the Old Dollar General Building 210 Plutarch Street.
All candidates selected will start work the following Monday.
What's the phone #
guesy

Brighton, MO

#16 Jan 28, 2013
It was a BIG JOKE there today bosses fighting one says one thing other says other 10end went in to work and 6i left 30 min after arrived pay was told cash when done by one owner other today told u boys get 8.00 hour my boys getting 18-20 ...some way to run a business

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ozark jim ive changed my ways (Aug '17) 7 hr Guest 9
U say u have good job Fri Little Miss Priss 1
Old Railroad in Marble Hill/Lutesville. (Jan '10) Fri Karen Brown 73
Casino Queen Thu Who 1
Dollar store Thu Discussed 1
Chief police Feb 15 DoTheRightThing 3
Masters Feb 13 Youevery23rd is g... 3

Marble Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marble Hill Mortgages