aubrey wade, psycho slut?

aubrey wade, psycho slut?

Posted in the Marble Hill Forum

lmao

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2009
i think the chic is psycho, ne body else?
lmao

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2009
Aubrey Wade October 25 at 9:44pm
I am very pissed off right now, and I know that I won't have the balls to say this to your face so thats why I'm sending this msg on fb.... I am so pissed at yall for last night I mean wtf was that? yall just left to go to Memphis and told us you were goin to go downtown? How do you justify that?... I'm done tryin to figure out reasons to make it ok for you to do the stupid shit you do... I love, I have for a while now and honestly I always will.. I never have and do not plan to change you I want you to be happy and to make decisions with thought about what might happen after you do them before actually doin it. You are so much better than you act sometimes I just dont get why you dont just act your age like you do most of the time you are wonderful but you have to do stupid shit like this all the damn time. I mean really was it too difficult to call or send a text to say "Oh btw we're goin to fuckin Memphis" ?... ugh! And honestly its always been this kind of shit for God's sake you don't even remember the first time we had sex... you took my Vcard and dont even remember it... Wow I must be absolutely stupid for still being around 3 and a half years later... Look I have had a great time hangin out bein friends, or w/e you wana fuckin call it but I refuse to be treated like that ever and by anyone. I know you can get any girl blah blah blah but they won't make you happy like I can ... and I blew off a HOT guy for the past few weeks and he's nice he's amazing and everyone likes him ... but I decided not to b/c I like being around you more, then this happens and you know what he still is nice to me after me blowin him off but now you didnt even call to appologize ... You suck and I hope you come to your senses soon ... Grow up and call me when you can treat a person like they are human... Oh yea and your friends a little bitch.

thats what she sent someone to facebook after they ditched her n said they were going to memphis LMFAO
you know

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2009
WOW!
See what I mean about obsessive LMAO
Lacey

Athens, GA

#5 Nov 10, 2009
I expect she's perfectly nice. She didn't start up saying ugly things about you.

Advance, MO

#6 Nov 10, 2009
That doesnt make her physco that just means she cares and whoever this dude is is an ass and where did you get slut i mean shes been with this guy off and on it seems like for 3 years
New Guest

Dexter, MO

#7 Nov 10, 2009
Well lets not ask questions and open her sex life up for discussion... Ok.... You all just need to leave it alone and quit the yappin about aubrey She's not PHSYCO and she is not a SLUT. Whomever put this on here is obviously immature!(jerrad hovis) You need to grow up.

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 10, 2009
Is this Hovis kid gay? He's acting like a scorned lover and Aubrey is the other woman.

http://www.youtube.com/v/PZcDNVa-GL0
New Guest

Dexter, MO

#9 Nov 11, 2009
Lol no he's just jealous because she is in love with his best friend and when she's around he gets ignored! Lol
lmao

United States

#10 Nov 11, 2009
shes got yall fooled, n if u see me wanting aubrey wade ur high. n yes she is psycho when things dnt go her way she made a topic about me so her best friend says, so i made one about her. to see how she liked it.
New Guest

Dexter, MO

#11 Nov 11, 2009
well it didnt work out the way you wanted it to did it ya know why?.... Let me tell ya bc people know her and like her you on the other hand noone likes... you started this to try and get people to talk shit about Aubrey but it back fired and people started talking about you because your a jackass... Oh and another thing if you start a topix about anyone else it will always get turned around on you Dumbass.
Flower

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Nov 11, 2009
She didn't start the topic about you though.
WOW

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Nov 11, 2009
Jerrad, you are so two-faced. You say one thing then you will say or do anything just to get your fix. Then you say something completely opposite. What's your deal dude?
New Guest

Dexter, MO

#14 Nov 11, 2009
Jerrad is a two-faced sorry son of a B***h
Jes

Waterloo, IL

#15 Nov 12, 2009
Guest wrote:
Is this Hovis kid gay? He's acting like a scorned lover and Aubrey is the other woman.
http://www.youtube.com/v/PZcDNVa-GL0
lmao! wtf? ha ha! who finds this sh!t!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cape first church 9 hr cfc attendee 4
plastic surgery and clothes 19 hr Just asking 2
Wives who cheat/easy lay 21 hr Whatever 17
Amber (Dec '16) Jun 21 Danny 4
Word Association Game Jun 21 supah-stah 4
Anybody know a Ben Loenneke??? Jun 21 taterpatty 2
Why? Jun 20 Some1whodknow 3

Marble Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance