Slumlords of Bollinger County

Posted in the Marble Hill Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just Sayin

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Who removed the Slumlord post? You can remove it but I'll just keep posting it.
Jumpin Jack Flash

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Check out City Ordinance for Slumlords.
Just sayin

Waterloo, IL

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Jumpin Jack Flash wrote:
Check out City Ordinance for Slumlords.
There is a previous post from yesterday..a different post. I put a lot of good informationin there regarding ordinances on tenents rights. I thought someone had removed it but its still up.
One Who Knows

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2012
slumlord theme park wrote:
<quoted text>
Randy "fat ass thief " Poole is the worst
Poole has an unique ability. He can take about any good food and in 24 hours run it through his body and turn it into good organic fertilizer
Just sayin

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Dont badmouth people. Even if you dont like the person.Thats not helping people who are being taken advantage of by slumlords..
JOE

Neosho, MO

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Hey, that guy is a good christian...hadn't you heard?? LOL God put him above the rest of us, did you not hear that too???
Truth be Known

United States

#8 Dec 6, 2012
JOE wrote:
Hey, that guy is a good christian...hadn't you heard?? LOL God put him above the rest of us, did you not hear that too???
Well JOE...he doesn't need to be placed too high to be above you.
Joe

Pleasant Hope, MO

#11 Dec 6, 2012
It is pretty clear that "Truth Be Known" doesn't understand scarcasm! Your so bright!!! You rent from "Holy'er Then Thee"??
Joker

United States

#12 Dec 6, 2012
He's not the only slumlord n this town. I know of a house right now that is infested with roaches. I know for a fact that the ppl didn't have roaches b4 they moved n and the poor landlords can't afford 2 have it sprayed. YEAH RIGHT!!!! I bet the landlord don't or won't live with roaches but expects the renters 2.
One Who Knows

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
Dont badmouth people. Even if you dont like the person.Thats not helping people who are being taken advantage of by slumlords..
A fertilizer manufacturer is a more honorable position thab a slum lord or a thief. I did not know about the other abilities.
get it right

United States

#14 Dec 8, 2012
Jane and Jerry
pattongirl101
#15 Jan 30, 2013
randy is a slum lord i rented from him when i was 18 my first place and my light bill was 700 dollars during the winter because u could lift up the floor vents and see the ground! he kept saying ''a day it gets warmer ill get that fixed'' mind u i moved out in june that warm day never came! also i was pregnat then had my son while living there! great christian!
Passing By

United States

#16 Jan 31, 2013
pattongirl101 wrote:
randy is a slum lord i rented from him when i was 18 my first place and my light bill was 700 dollars during the winter because u could lift up the floor vents and see the ground! he kept saying ''a day it gets warmer ill get that fixed'' mind u i moved out in june that warm day never came! also i was pregnat then had my son while living there! great christian!
Brother Randy is a special servant with a gift of evangalism and feeding his flock. He is not a perfect vessell as you may believe. Look at his message rather than the human side of his deeds.
Head scratcher

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Sounds like we rented the same place he told me the same story
Free speech

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Feb 1, 2013
Baptist is as baptist does
Know a few

United States

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Sholpes let they're sewer run over the back yard
Passing By

United States

#21 Feb 14, 2013
happy meal wrote:
<quoted text>
That man is a joke and your a moron for falling for his lies.
If you ever heard him preach you would think differently. he is not the Word of God, He is just an humble servant that delivers it. You need to go hear him preach.

“Think for yourself.”

Since: Dec 12

Anonymous

#22 Feb 14, 2013
The State Attorney General Office has a FREE boucher on the rights and responsibilities of Landlords and Tenants.
When a tenant gives a landlord notice of repair needed to the property the landlord must address the repair within 14 calendar days. If the landlord does not begin repair after 14 days the tenant may hire licensed contractors to do the repairs and bill the landlord directly or deduct the bill from the monthly rent.
If you have a dispute about rent payment place the rent into an escrow account until the dispute is settled. The courts will not get involved if the rent is in an escrowed account paid in full.
Just remember that Landlords cannot discriminate on tenant applications except for credit score and criminal record.

To find out more about Landlord & Tenant responsibilities check with your State Attorney Generalís office in person or on-line.
Ruserious

United States

#23 Feb 14, 2013
That law dosen't exist n Bo Co. Might go for the rest of the state but not HERE!!! I was told that because Marble Hill does not have a city ordinance n affect that even the state health inspector cannot do anything. I spoke with him personally and he said he sure wished he could tho. I have alot of pictures of the interior of alot of apts and homes in Marble Hill that I would gladly show our city officials, but I know it will go nowhere.

“Think for yourself.”

Since: Dec 12

Anonymous

#24 Feb 14, 2013
The law is state wide and enforced by the State Attorney General. Go to his local office and get the book, it is free and while you are there show his office the photos. The Attorney Generals office can get things done if they know something is not being done.
If you allow things to remain the same then you deserve everything that happens to you. If it is unhealthy and you are too much of a coward to do anything about it then live like trash.
Cowards never accomplished anything hiding behind excusses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Masters 8 hr Itsme 2
Kelley crew nowater 9 hr Delta Parent 11
Kristy (Apr '14) 13 hr Tigger 19
Amen Center (Mar '17) Mon AnnJo 22
Delta To be Renamed to TurdTown Sun Kenny 1
Along 51 Sun Deacon 5
Jay's BBQ Jan 19 busmyjaw 1

Marble Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance