jnr

Park Hills, MO

#1 Nov 5, 2009
does anyone have dustin lair's email, facebook, or myspace address?
hate him

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 1, 2010
he is a lyin cheatin jerk who screws around on his wife... i really wish he would go to hell... he is the worst person in the world... if i were u i would look out
jnr

Mexico, MO

#3 Feb 2, 2010
hate him wrote:
he is a lyin cheatin jerk who screws around on his wife... i really wish he would go to hell... he is the worst person in the world... if i were u i would look out
i agree with you. he tried to call me out of the blue and tell me my husban was cheating on me with some girl(s). i never actually got to talk to him. it was a messaged sent from him to me through a friend. he always had a thing for me since way back in highschool. that's why i wanted to get a hold of him. i figured he is full of sh** about it. i know him as a lier. he tried to call me up all the time when he was with his wife.can't think of her name, but she is older than he is. i never talked to him on the phone but he sent me emails as well. he needs to know to leave me alone. can't stand the sight of him.
guest1

Park Hills, MO

#4 Sep 3, 2010
jnr wrote:
<quoted text>i agree with you. he tried to call me out of the blue and tell me my husban was cheating on me with some girl(s). i never actually got to talk to him. it was a messaged sent from him to me through a friend. he always had a thing for me since way back in highschool. that's why i wanted to get a hold of him. i figured he is full of sh** about it. i know him as a lier. he tried to call me up all the time when he was with his wife.can't think of her name, but she is older than he is. i never talked to him on the phone but he sent me emails as well. he needs to know to leave me alone. can't stand the sight of him.
i did not write this!!!
stupid people.
schlosser

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Sep 5, 2010
u did 2 u liar or wanna b lair
star

Hume, MO

#6 Jul 10, 2012
schlosser wrote:
u did 2 u liar or wanna b lair
angel. I c u.
DONNY

United States

#7 Jul 10, 2012
I know the douche, thinks he's all that
I wanna be you

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Jul 10, 2012
DONNY wrote:
I know the douche, thinks he's all that
Hey, where is this bag of douche currently residing now?
Is he up there in Chicago with you donny?

Hey I like how you type, how bout sliding me your digits!
:)
Bull Dog

Sikeston, MO

#10 Jul 12, 2012
He live with Michelle in Chaffee
DONNY

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2012
I thought she dumped him when he cheated on her..
Bug Dog

Sikeston, MO

#12 Jul 13, 2012
Michelle Lee Asfour check her out on Goole
Bug Dog

Sikeston, MO

#13 Jul 13, 2012
Google
Pit Bull

Sikeston, MO

#14 Jul 17, 2012
He must being doing some thing right they look happy
Meho

United States

#15 Jul 25, 2012
Angel..when I c u I'm swinging on you bet that
Angel

Birmingham, AL

#16 Sep 14, 2016
He is in mobile al, living with a low rent married woman named Randi Danielle Poole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selina Smith 6 hr intheno 2
Brooke britt 6 hr The one who loved... 1
holweg 10 hr Booger 11
At least 8 12 hr Bad girl 9
Zalma Music Selection (Sep '12) Apr 16 Musikologist 17
Kristy (Apr '14) Apr 12 Guest 21
Nosey Bessy seabaugh Apr 12 Guest 3

Marble Hill Jobs

Personal Finance

Marble Hill Mortgages