Drive-By Shooting In East Columbus Le...

Drive-By Shooting In East Columbus Leaves Teen Dead | WBNS-10TV...

There are 176 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jan 24, 2010, titled Drive-By Shooting In East Columbus Leaves Teen Dead | WBNS-10TV.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Someone inside a vehicle shot and killed a teenager as he and a friend walked along an east side service road on Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Opinionated Ma

Columbus, OH

#129 Jan 26, 2010
My prayers going up for this young man's family and no doubt many many friends.
Sad days lay ahead for kids who think this is OK.
They wasted a life that shouldn't have been cut so short. They took away much just by pointing a gun out a window.
Wake up and see what happens when stupid things are done.
They should be made to go to the funeral and sit
watching each person who will grieve this loss go by.

((( HUGS ))) to family and friends. I lost a son and know the pain weakens but it never leaves.
God will use him in Heaven - he will be a special angel no doubt from what I read here.
Another Friend

Norwich, OH

#130 Jan 27, 2010
I still just can not believe you are gone.You were a beautiful young man and I was blessed to have known you and to have been able to spend time with you during your life here on earth. You made me laugh like no other! Like the time you and Christian were in the backs...eat of C.W.'s car and called his watch a Timex when he was showing off! Allison and I were in tears laughing that night and every other moment we spent with you! Never did we think we would be crying over you. Over a life taken way too soon. I promise I will eventually make the tears stop Ty. I will keep being the "college girl" and "goodie goodie" you referred to me as and do everything I can to make sure this mess stops so that I never have to witness another brother, another son, another friend buried at such a young age. I loved you like a brother and will always love you. I promise to never forget you. May your soul finally be at peace my brother and friend, Mr. Tyrone Malcolm.
amazed

Columbus, OH

#131 Jan 27, 2010
YoungTeen wrote:
All these comments on the issue of racists is not the issue. The issue is that a young man died and now his family has to deal with the fact that they have no answers of why this happened to him and who did it. Instead of commenting on the it was a racist thing and everything just give your blessings and postive messages to the family.
The answer to why it happened is HE WAS IN A GANG> If you live that lifestyle and talk the talk you may eventually have to walk the walk.
amazed

Columbus, OH

#132 Jan 27, 2010
Aunt Cindy wrote:
I'm so tired if hearing about how these dead gang members were such great upstanding citizens of the community!!! It's total BS These gang members need to just take each other out !! If you want to shoot someone go to Iraq. I don't feel sorry for their families only because they knew they are in gangs!
Gangs are not cool and niether are coldhearted unfeeling members of society. If you can't help us build, stop tearing us down. And it is us, we are all in this together. I hope you never have to feel the pain of this mother, hope you never fall off of your high horse. And let me reiterate, this was a really good guy.
He was a documented gang member. While you loved him and he may have been a relative he still was a gang member and died by the same sword he lived by.
amazed

Columbus, OH

#133 Jan 27, 2010
A Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because it's your job to sit back in an unmarked police car and take pic of groups of kids, DO NOT make him a Documented "Gang Member".....R.I.P...TY
Yes it does. And if you were there on Elaine flying your blue rag, you are documented too.
DNT WORRy ABOUT IT

Granville, OH

#134 Jan 27, 2010
TYRONE WAS A NiCE DUDE HE WAS ALWAYS MAKINq PEOPLE LAUqH ND ALWAys HAd A SMiiLE ON HiiS FACE.. I KNEW HiiM VERy WELL AND i TRULY MiiSS HiiM..THE PERSON THAt DiiD THiiS tO HiiM WiiL TRULy SUFFER BECAUSE HE WAS NOT MENT tO DIE THAT WAY i LOVE yoU AND i MiiSS yoU TYRONE 9/5/91-1/23/10
Go figure

Dallas, TX

#135 Jan 27, 2010
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does. And if you were there on Elaine flying your blue rag, you are documented too.
I love your way if thinking !!! All you need is a bogus facebook make it a Lil hood and all these local gang members will tell you all you need to know with out wasting gas !!
IF YOU ONLY KNEw

Palmdale, CA

#136 Jan 27, 2010
kathy wrote:
it is pretty sad you cant even go for a walk without dodging bullets!!!! my prayers go out to this family....
Thank You so much for your support. My nephew became a statistic that night and our family is in agony over this painful, uncalled for, cowardly act of violence. My nephew's only mistake was that he didn't take our concerns serious, he would say " But auntie I swear I'm not doing anything but hanging out with friend and having a good time" but he didn't know is that the streets today have claimed too many young victims who are drawn in by the fun and so called hanging out.
Our family has always stood on the belief "feared no one but God" and because I know that my nephew knew God, The Alpha and Omega, The Great I AM, I'm at peace with his Home-going. Nephew know that ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE YOU. You were a child who never got to be a man so you were never given the chance to put away childish things. God understands that fact and accepted you in Heaven with OPEN ARMS.
I Love You so much and we will never stop looking for and putting pressure on the police to find and convict the individuals who had taken your life.
friend

Columbus, OH

#138 Jan 28, 2010
i love tyrone like he was my own brother, i was so hurt because i was just talkin to him the same day and wen i woke up he was gone, not here anymore wat to you do with that. i grew up with this boy he had just got out of school and wanted to make somthing of his self. just because he is a young man you think he was just this bad boy dealing durgs that was so not the case. he was a smart bright boy who just wanted to make somthing of his self and have fun just like anyother teen out their. i hate how people just think all of our black men are just so bad. not to sounds mean but no one says anything to the white boys who blow up their school, and the white girls who get pregant. but as soon as one of the black people do somthing its all war war 111 i just dont understand y people act like that. this world is so crazy and i wish it would change....
i love you tyrone and always will you will be missed
Go figure

Dallas, TX

#139 Jan 28, 2010
To friend!!
Have you not Been reading these post it has NOTHING to do with race he was gang banging I don't care what color he was he was hangin with the wrong people doing the wrong thing and now I'm sorry to say he paid the price for gang life! Everyone keeps saying how smart this boy was I'm guessing he had book smarts and not common sense or he wouldn't be with a gang. As for the preg comment I'm guessing it's not only white girls that are getting preg
Jackie Turner

United States

#140 Jan 28, 2010
This is very crazy and life is getting extra crazier but they said it was some easthaven boy
IF YOU ONLY KNEw

Palmdale, CA

#141 Jan 28, 2010
The Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, walk the walk and face the reprocussions, Someone got him with the Chopper. Little punks, probably the same ones running around spraypainting my Garage with their ****. Funkig punks. Got what he deserved, one less **** to feed, its a better place already, 1 down, Trillion to go. Heil Hitler
SHAME ON YOU. YOU SAY HAIL HITLER, WELL HELL IS WHERE YOU'RE GOING WITH HITLER. NOW LOOK AT YOURSELF, WHO'S IN GANG?? WHO BELONGS TO A DEADLY GROUP??? LOOK AT YOUR SHAMEFUL SELF REPRESENTING A PIG LIKE HITLER.
YOU MIGHT AS WELL JOIN THE GANG BANGERS. HELL, THEY'RE IGNORANT AND SO ARE YOU. WHAT A ROLE MODEL YOU ARE!!!! WHAT A NICE CITIZEN YOU ARE!!! YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN ARE SO PROUD TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH A MAN WHO REPRESENTS A MAN LIKE HITLEr. YOU GO BOY!!!!
SO YOU'RE AN REPRESENTIVE OF DEATH, A MURDERER, A MAN WITHOUT MORALS, YOU BELIEVE IN GENOCIDE OF THE HUMAN RACE, NOW THAT'S JUSTICE. MY DEEPEST REGARDS FOR YOU AND YOURS. MAYBE HITLER WILL HOST AN WELCOME PARTY WHEN YOU GET TO HELL.
Koblerd

Columbus, OH

#142 Jan 28, 2010
sad story knew him...tough guy party star shutdown king he was all of them
Always Loved

Hilliard, OH

#143 Jan 29, 2010
RIP T.Y....
U will be loved and missed ALWAYS.!! & for EVERYONES information, he wasn't one of the kind of kids to just be out shooting & being ignorant anyway.! He was loved by many and impacted many lives.! So its not just black on black...its everybody against everybody...so Mr.Sham Wow...u r racist because nobody knows who shot him...but because it was a drive-by u suspect it was a BLACK person..??...yea RACIST.!Regardless whoever killed him should not only rot in jail but also burn in hell because they STOLE someone so dear to many.! He was just trying to get his life back on track.! Uuugh why did it have to be you.?...I LOVE u SOOOO much T.Y...Save me a spot in heaven.! I know your better now.!
Praying for this World

Norwich, OH

#146 Jan 29, 2010
I encourage all of you who know God and believe in the power of prayer to pray for the youth of today, regardless of the color of their skin. I also encourage you to pray for those who hate others based solely on the color of their skin. Many people in this world, both young and old, are troubled and lost and have yet to understand or accept God. It is only after God becomes the head of their lives that they will be able to deal with their issues. However, when the people of God come together in prayer, change will come! Pray for those who do not recognize God and are not a part of his family. Pray not only for those that you love but pray for your enemies as well. I expect that not everyone reading these comments will be moved to get on their knees, but those of you who are, lift up those who do not know the power of prayer. Unfortunately those who do not know the power of prayer have yet to experience true life but through our prayers that too can change!

God created every person but it is up to us to accept his son Jesus and to do his will. God then calls his children home when they have fulfilled his purpose for their lives. May God continue to bless this young man's family and bless all who have posted on this blog and their families.

Jesus Saves!
IF YOU ONLY KNEw

Palmdale, CA

#147 Jan 29, 2010
The Real Deal wrote:
shut up and quit trying to have someone feel sorry for you, its one less m*o*n*k**e*y to feed, and you sound like one, It's HEIL Hitler by the way, and too bad he did'nt suceed, you were next for the ovens. I would have burnt you a little extra crispy. scum,
Well Mr. Too bad you're not the one feeding him. At first I felt sorry for my nephew's death but after reading your comments, I 'm glad he's not in a racist city like Columbus. As for you, all of these post are being followed by the police so I would advise you to watch your statements. In addition, maybe jail is where you need to be, along with the other murderers, racists, rapist, etc. Well, maybe you can get yourself a bed buddy hopefully he's black.
1of the good1s

United States

#149 Jan 30, 2010
All I have to say is.... I'm feeling so sad for the Family and Friends. We lost a precious young man.(spraying peoples property, carryng guns, selling drugs, using drugs, drinking and smoking was truly NOT who he was.) TY was a wonderful kid and trying to convince racist people who didn't know him is not worth it. They have no ideal about who we lost. Family and Friends knows the True person TY was. We had a chance to say our "good-bys for now" to him, and the church was fully packed to capacity....plus some. TY had many loved ones come out for his homegoing celebration. Only GOD can Judge him.....My Prayers are with Tyrone "TY" Malcolm's Family and Friends.
Dont_know

Columbus, OH

#150 Jan 31, 2010
He should'nt have died like that, nothing is worth killing anybody over. nobody.imagine a world with absolutely NO Guns. it would really be a peaceful place, i would want to live there, look what our country has become, it is a shame,Miss if you only knew, dont pay no mind whatsoever to people like the real deal, whoever that is, is a mindless person,closet nut trying to iritate someone.
Bingo Bango Bongo

Ridgefield, CT

#151 Jan 31, 2010
Jackie Turner wrote:
This is very crazy and life is getting extra crazier but they said it was some easthaven boy
Easthaven Bloods==documented gang

Elaine Crips==documented gang Tyrone Malcom belonged to.

Just FYI.
toadly

Columbus, OH

#152 Jan 31, 2010
I would like to challange these friends of TY. You loved this young man and he meant alot to you. You know who these gang members are and many are friends of yours. You, each and everyone can make a difference. It is not just the adults problem it is yours. Start talking about what it is like to experience this, report someone you know is doing or going the wrong way, to parents, pastors, teachers even the police. You may save your next friends life instead of posting on this site. 1 life at a time saved is worth it. Please do not keep killing and burying our youth. If you really believe TY was a great and wonderful young man than do something worthwhile to create a lasting memorial to him. This does not mean revenge. I would love to see post of what ideas you have originated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marble Cliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the Liar 19 min VCNZX 224
Don't trust Google... 27 min Free Pizza 4 U 16
Wasserman Schultz to step down amid uproar over... 29 min Male 83
Trump and Putin have ties..... 45 min d pants 41
African-American man shot over politics 1 hr d pants 1
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr xeniod 1,336
News Pokemon Go Player Robbed and Shot in Columbus 2 hr Posting as myself 1

Marble Cliff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance