created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,590 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 356)

Showing posts 7,101 - 7,120 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
nac

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree.
Now you have to understand that NDAA is an " Appropriations bill[ law] and If you don't know it all appropriations bills have to start in the " House" [ the Republican controlled house] and that when Obama signed it into law he even said HE did not agree with some parts of it.
Maybe you should read about it.
Here is some info on it
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/01/...
And here is some more interesting reading
http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/confused-abo...
And more
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitu...
So why was it O.K. for the last admin. to do it but not this one?
I don't agree with it but it could have been a real mess if he didn't.
Think about not funding our Army, Navy ect.
Have a nice night
I know all about how Obama said he didn't agree with 1021. But that is just talk. His ACTIONS suggest otherwise.

If he "didn't agree" with 1021, why is he appealing the court's decision that struck it down?

You judge him on his words, I'll judge him on his actions.
Homo Obama

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>You may want to do some reading.
Lets see here is something you should read.
http://www.skymachines.com/US-National-Debt-P...
And http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bus...
Or this http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
OR this http://jimcgreevy.com/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.ht...
Shall we go on?
How about Ron Reagans " tax cuts" lets see what about them?
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
OH!! did reagan raise taxes more than he cut them?
NO!! not Ronny.
You really should do some reading and get the FACTs
It just might open your eyes
Have a nice night
First of all BOY..don't believe everything you read on the internet.
Second of all...Reagan isn't the president anymore...move on.
Third..walk outside your mommy's house and look around...the economy sucks, people are out of work, the country's in debt out our a$$...Obamasissy is a complete failure on foreign policy.
Fourth..it doesn't matter who raised or lowered taxes or when....what matters is that Obama and his regulations and out of control spending has caused inflation.
You don't need to look up inflation on your mommy's computer...just go to the gas station...go to the grocery store...get the picture?
Sal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Tbird is an Obama brainwashed dolt who isn't worth the time of day. The very fact after everything we have witnessed from this Marxist and his Chicago thugs he comes on here and tries to defend him tells me everything I need to know about this assclown.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Well,as for regulations,Bush got rid of regulations,or just didn't enforce them,and look what happened.Anybody that thinks big business doesn't need regulations is ignorant of history and very naive.Just look at all the pollution they used to do and still are doing.Look what the banks did when deregulated,and figured out that the SEC wasn't going to bother them.That's what got us into this mess-too little regulation-not too much.
HiddenObamabotFi nder

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

RombotFromColtsNeck wrote:
Well,as for regulations,Bush got rid of regulations,or just didn't enforce them,and look what happened.Anybody that thinks big business doesn't need regulations is ignorant of history and very naive.Just look at all the pollution they used to do and still are doing.Look what the banks did when deregulated,and figured out that the SEC wasn't going to bother them.That's what got us into this mess-too little regulation-not too much.
You are not from Colts Neck, because lowlife trash isn't allowed. You are too embarrassed to expose your lowlife location... Bwhahahahahahahaha... You should be too embarrassed to admit your blind, deaf and dumb support for the incompetent Obama who slid into office in 2008 in order for fools like you to think they were "Making History" ... Bwhahahahahahaha... Hidden Embarrassed Landfill Location ObamaFailure!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

What a sane and sensible reply.If gov. regs.are so intrusive and horrible,why no real and specific public outcry.I hear no one screaming to repeal child car safety seat rules,that have saved thousands of infants from injury or death.Where's the outcry to put lead back in paint or asbestos for fire retardancy.What about lawnmowers and their regulations,I don't hear anyone crying for a return to the mowers of the 50s and 60s that were extremely dangerous.Why have highway deaths gone down govt. regs,mandating safer cars that's why.Before you mindlessly bitch about govt. regs,thing about how much good they have done.Anyone want a cigarette or kool-aid sweetened with cyclamates,how about a pair of extremely flammable pjs for your kid.Yup big bad govt. regs.Lets get rid of the CDC in Atlanta while we are at it,Fda too,e-coli,anyone.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Mad Harry Reid get so rich?
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/314025...
It is my opinion, that harry reid is a coward. Being a lawyer, harry knows that he can make the libelous Romney accusations, with impunity because he chose the floor of the Senate to commit the libelous accusations that Romney did not pay taxes for ten years, because he has immunity from prosecution under the constitution for statements made in those "hallowed halls".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Let romney prove him wrong.Where is your outcry over Michelle Bachman and other gop congressman accusing Hillarys'aid and others of belonging to the Muslim Brotherhood and trying to destroy America?Where's her proof?Oh that's right she's protected in those hallowed halls.I don't think you want to get into a pissing contest of who says the worst things.For every dem you name I can name 3 repukes.For godsakes they don't believe in evolution,or as bush 2 said the jury is still out on evolution.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

LBJ used to accuse his opponents of outrageous conduct, as he would say "let the SOB, deny it", sleazy democrats haven't changed much, They can't run on their records, so they do what they know best, lie and steal.
BillJet

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

tbird19482 wrote:
Is Colts Neck anywhere Damn Neck, VA where I went to my SOSUS school while I was in the navy?
Damn Neck, VA is near Virginia Beach, VA, and Colts Neck, NJ is in Monmouth County, NJ, near the New Jersey beach areas.(There is also a townhouse development called Colts Neck Cluster in Reston, VA.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

what about michelle bachman?liber boy,why so quiet?
Charlie Obama Manson
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Hey Liberals..I got something to show you

It's my middle fingers pointing at you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

what about michelle bachman?liber boy,why so quiet?
michelle obama

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

BillJet wrote:
<quoted text> Damn Neck, VA is near Virginia Beach, VA, and Colts Neck, NJ is in Monmouth County, NJ, near the New Jersey beach areas.(There is also a townhouse development called Colts Neck Cluster in Reston, VA.)
Colts Neck is near Freehold.
Damn Neck wasn't part of the Sosus system when I was in.
The other Tbird has no idea what he is talking about.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Liber boy still no reply on michele bachmanns' lies,or others of her ilk accussing innocent people of belonging to the muslim brotherhod.Yoursilence speaks volumes ,you are completely ok with anything said or any dirty trick played by your side.You are not interested in fairness,just winning.HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!Don 't knock Harry,then keep your mouth shut about Micheles outright,unproven lies,spoken from those "HALLOWED HALLS".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Liber boy still no reply on michele bachmanns' lies,or others of her ilk accussing innocent people of belonging to the muslim brotherhod.Yoursilence speaks volumes ,you are completely ok with anything said or any dirty trick played by your side.You are not interested in fairness,just winning.HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!Don 't knock Harry,then keep your mouth shut about Micheles outright,unproven lies,spoken from those "HALLOWED HALLS".
Why? Why would I answer an anonymous poster from an anonymous location, a ranting raving escaped mental patient? It doesn't change the fact that it is my opinion, that Mssr. reid is a lying yellowbellied skunk, and that is why you admire him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

As for location,pleasegive your actual name and address then we will talk.You won't answer,because once again your lying hypoticral big mouth has trapped you.Reid said he heard Romney may have paid no taxes for some years,Bachmann said govt. officials were aiding and abetting the Muslim Brotherhood.Are you to cowardly to admit which is the worst statement to echo from those "HALLOWED HALLS".You truly are a lying scum sucking worm.
Mrs Harry Reid

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

It is my opinion, that harry reid is a coward. Being a lawyer, harry knows that he can make the libelous Romney accusations, with impunity because he chose the floor of the Senate to commit the libelous accusations that Romney did not pay taxes for ten years, because he has immunity from prosecution
Mrs Harry Reid

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

As for location,pleasegive your actual name and address then we will talk.You won't answer,because once again your lying hypoticral big mouth has trapped you.Reid said he heard Romney may have paid no taxes for some years,Bachmann said govt. officials were aiding and abetting the Muslim Brotherhood.Are you to cowardly to admit which is the worst statement to echo from those "HALLOWED HALLS".You truly are a lying scum sucking worm.
You must know my hsband, he's a lying scum sucking worm also, you worms stick together.
Have a nice night
GUMPnf
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 is an idiot wrote:
There's no such place as Damn Neck, VA.
There is a Dam Neck, VA you senile old coot.
tbird19482 is my lover and a helpless drunk.

Please leaf him a lone.
I enjoy sniffing his wife's feet.

Her name is Cindybird and her underarms are covered with hairy moles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,101 - 7,120 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Marathon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marathon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••