New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8287 Aug 17, 2012
RombotFromColtsNeck wrote:
Liber boy still no reply on michele bachmanns' lies,or others of her ilk accussing innocent people of belonging to the muslim brotherhod.Yoursilence speaks volumes ,you are completely ok with anything said or any dirty trick played by your side.You are not interested in fairness,just winning.HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!Don 't knock Harry,then keep your mouth shut about Micheles outright,unproven lies,spoken from those "HALLOWED HALLS".
Why? Why would I answer an anonymous poster from an anonymous location, a ranting raving escaped mental patient? It doesn't change the fact that it is my opinion, that Mssr. reid is a lying yellowbellied skunk, and that is why you admire him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8288 Aug 17, 2012
As for location,pleasegive your actual name and address then we will talk.You won't answer,because once again your lying hypoticral big mouth has trapped you.Reid said he heard Romney may have paid no taxes for some years,Bachmann said govt. officials were aiding and abetting the Muslim Brotherhood.Are you to cowardly to admit which is the worst statement to echo from those "HALLOWED HALLS".You truly are a lying scum sucking worm.
Mrs Harry Reid

Garden City, NY

#8290 Aug 17, 2012
It is my opinion, that harry reid is a coward. Being a lawyer, harry knows that he can make the libelous Romney accusations, with impunity because he chose the floor of the Senate to commit the libelous accusations that Romney did not pay taxes for ten years, because he has immunity from prosecution
Mrs Harry Reid

Garden City, NY

#8291 Aug 17, 2012
As for location,pleasegive your actual name and address then we will talk.You won't answer,because once again your lying hypoticral big mouth has trapped you.Reid said he heard Romney may have paid no taxes for some years,Bachmann said govt. officials were aiding and abetting the Muslim Brotherhood.Are you to cowardly to admit which is the worst statement to echo from those "HALLOWED HALLS".You truly are a lying scum sucking worm.
You must know my hsband, he's a lying scum sucking worm also, you worms stick together.
Have a nice night
GUMPnf
#8293 Aug 17, 2012
tbird19482 is an idiot wrote:
There's no such place as Damn Neck, VA.
There is a Dam Neck, VA you senile old coot.
tbird19482 is my lover and a helpless drunk.

Please leaf him a lone.
I enjoy sniffing his wife's feet.

Her name is Cindybird and her underarms are covered with hairy moles.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8294 Aug 17, 2012
tbird19482 is an idiot wrote:
There's no such place as Damn Neck, VA.
There is a Dam Neck, VA you senile old coot.
More importantly, who gives Dam
Joseph Obama Stalin

United States

#8297 Aug 17, 2012
Hey Liberals..
I'm pulling my pants down and bending over.now all you liberals have something to kiss...instead of your homo gay partner.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#8300 Aug 17, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Lets see can we say " Dick Cheney"?
How about Halliburton?
How about a little history about our last Pres?
http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm#firstlea...
I was in the service in 1972 and if I went AWOL for a year back then I would still be in jail.
Why isn't G.W.?
. Just didn't show up for a year -- with no punishment.
National Guard records and Bush's own supervisor's and friends show no sign of him attending any drills or performing any service for nearly a year, from May 1972 until May 1973. This period began with Bush moving to Alabama for a political campaign.
Must be nice to have money and a father with pull.
Have a nice night
Dick CHENEY??

BUSH??

1972????

WTF cares. Quit living in the past, ya old fart. We got a national disaster going on and you're missing it.

You gonna start whining about the Harding Administration next? It would be just as relevant ...
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#8301 Aug 17, 2012
Well,as for regulations,Bush got rid of regulations,or just didn't enforce them,and look what happened.Anybody that thinks big business doesn't need regulations is ignorant of history and very naive.Just look at all the pollution they used to do and still are doing.Look what the banks did when deregulated,and figured out that the SEC wasn't going to bother them.That's what got us into this mess-too little regulation-not too much.
Great post ... and 4 years past its "Post By" date.

News flash. Bush isn't the POTUS that's been farking us over for the past 3-1/2 years. He's gone. LONG gone.

Wake up and smel TODAY'S coffee. It stinks. I'm throwing it out and brewing up a fresh pot - how about you?
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#8302 Aug 17, 2012
What a sane and sensible reply.If gov. regs.are so intrusive and horrible,why no real and specific public outcry.I hear no one screaming to repeal child car safety seat rules,that have saved thousands of infants from injury or death.Where's the outcry to put lead back in paint or asbestos for fire retardancy.What about lawnmowers and their regulations,I don't hear anyone crying for a return to the mowers of the 50s and 60s that were extremely dangerous.Why have highway deaths gone down govt. regs,mandating safer cars that's why.Before you mindlessly bitch about govt. regs,thing about how much good they have done.Anyone want a cigarette or kool-aid sweetened with cyclamates,how about a pair of extremely flammable pjs for your kid.Yup big bad govt. regs.Lets get rid of the CDC in Atlanta while we are at it,Fda too,e-coli,anyone.
O rly.

Please catalogue for us all the legislative accomplishments your amateur Messiah in the White House has successfully signed into law in the past 3-1/2 years reinstating the essential statutory and regulatory controls like Glass-Steagall in order to head off the next fiscal crisis and "too big to fail" taxpayer bailouts of Wall Street fat cat's bad gambling debts.

Take your time - we'll wait.
Joseph Obama Stalin

Little Rock, AR

#8304 Aug 17, 2012
President Obama has plenty of accomplishments..he's done great things in the past 4 years..let me list a few for all you republicans...

1.Stimulus package...oops that was a failure
2.Green Energy Companies...oops that was a failure
3.Relations with Israel...oops that's a failure
4.BP oil spill...oops he was late on that
5.Iran..oops he's done nothing
6.North Korea...oops he's done nothing
7.Syria...oops he's done nothing
8.Unemployment...oops went up in the last 3 years
9.Inflation...oops that went up too
10.Gas prices...oops that doubled
11.Credit rating...oops that went from AAA to AA
12.Off shore drilling...oops he cancelled that

let me thing.....I GOT IT...take this one all you republicans

Our relationship with mexico...Yep I knew I would think of one....He gave guns to the Mexican drug dealers..and they needed guns to run their business.
Old Man

Crown Point, NY

#8305 Aug 17, 2012
Is the Best of the Free Life behind us now?
Old Man

Crown Point, NY

#8306 Aug 17, 2012
And The Good Life Really Over For Good? I Dont Think So!!
Old Man

Crown Point, NY

#8307 Aug 17, 2012
Old Man wrote:
And The Good Life Really Over For Good? I Dont Think So!!
OBAMA thinks so.FUCK OBAMA
Old Man

Crown Point, NY

#8308 Aug 17, 2012
Speak on Election Day.Were do "we" stand as Americans.Vote!!
Old Man

Crown Point, NY

#8309 Aug 17, 2012
Why would I or any other God Lovin American stand behind this Clown? He hates America,look at the church he sat in for 20 plus years"God Damn America"is how the pastor would end his hateful speal about our Great Country
O CHRIST

Crown Point, NY

#8310 Aug 18, 2012
Maybe people will wake up and remember who "WE" are not what he is trying to make "US" be.GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Location hidden

#8311 Aug 18, 2012
The need for regs. still applies teddy,no matter who is pres.As usual you missed the point.The current rep. nominee is calling for the same things as Bush wanted.Ergo another disaster.Ifit didn't work in good times,why will it work now?Are all you conservatives this stupid?Ever heard the saying "He who doesn't remember history,is bound to repeat it?"

Location hidden

#8312 Aug 18, 2012
When will you idiots realize the stim. did work.It did create jobs,but the most important thing it did was to save jobs.Something that is hard to show,you also never mention the republicans the republicans used every maneuver they could to keep it smaller,thus insuring it didn't work as well as it could have.Ever heard the phrase "self fulfilling prophecy"?There's dumb,then there's right wing conservative dumb.

Location hidden

#8313 Aug 18, 2012
Still waiting for an explanation of Bachmann,liber boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marathon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whitney Point teacher to appear on 'The Bachelo... (Jun '08) Mar '17 Pidge 2
Spring at roadside, route 79 (Aug '07) Sep '16 Pogee 12
Whitney point schools shutdown? (May '16) Aug '16 rita jane 2
Jim Zelsnack (Jun '16) Jun '16 Anonymous 1
alpaca farm (May '15) May '15 marathon resident 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Jun '13 Deborah 200
Teen Pregnancy (Jun '12) Jun '12 Amazed 1

Marathon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marathon Mortgages