Injured endangered sea turtle lays 6 ...

Injured endangered sea turtle lays 6 eggs at Florida hospital

There are 8 comments on the www.washingtonpost.com story from Sep 4, 2012, titled Injured endangered sea turtle lays 6 eggs at Florida hospital. In it, www.washingtonpost.com reports that:

An injured endangered sea turtle has laid six eggs after being brought a turtle hospital in the Florida Keys.

Bette Zirkelbach is the administrator of the hospital. She says staff was able to harvest the eggs and they have been put in an incubator with sand from the U.S. Virgin Islands. That way if the eggs hatch, the hawksbill sea turtles will be familiar with their native sand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.washingtonpost.com.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Did they ask the turtle if it wanted to abort any of the eggs because they were females as Planned Parenthood does?
Gravediggers

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Talk about turtles instead of:

ECONOMY
JOBS
DEpendence on FOREIGN ENERGY
HIGH GAS PRICES
EXTREMELY HIGH FOOD PRICES

distract, distract, distract!

NO in NOvember
NO to OWEbama
NO to ALL Democrat Senators-we need to overturn ObamaCare!

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#3 Sep 4, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
Talk about turtles instead of:
ECONOMY
JOBS
DEpendence on FOREIGN ENERGY
HIGH GAS PRICES
EXTREMELY HIGH FOOD PRICES
distract, distract, distract!
NO in NOvember
NO to OWEbama
NO to ALL Democrat Senators-we need to overturn ObamaCare!
OK, President Obama has come a long way toward resolving these problems you raise caused by the degenerate presidency of Cheney-Bush.

If the GOP had not vetoed most of his plans, Obama would have resolved most

So, throw out the GOP congress, and shrink the Senate VETO minority.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, President Obama has come a long way toward resolving these problems you raise caused by the degenerate presidency of Cheney-Bush.
If the GOP had not vetoed most of his plans, Obama would have resolved most
So, throw out the GOP congress, and shrink the Senate VETO minority.
Bill, you seem to have forgotten that the GOP were poweress or the 1st two years ofObama's term.

But, rather than focus on the problems he inherited, Obama focused on OBAMACARE. Obama was so intent on getting this passed, regardless of the needs and desies of the Aerican citizens, that he even went back on his campaign pledge against a health care mandate.(Ref: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state... )

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

This election will tell us all how foolish American voters truly are.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#5 Sep 4, 2012
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill, you seem to have forgotten that the GOP were poweress or the 1st two years ofObama's term.
But, rather than focus on the problems he inherited, Obama focused on OBAMACARE. Obama was so intent on getting this passed, regardless of the needs and desies of the Aerican citizens, that he even went back on his campaign pledge against a health care mandate.(Ref: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state... )
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
This election will tell us all how foolish American voters truly are.
And much happened, the economy was pulled back from the Great Bush Depression; the American Auto industry was saved; a working National Health plan was initiated (and it will end the creepy freeloading.)

Much more needs doing. The GOP has foot-dragged and failed to govern.

We lost the single payer option because no GOP legislators would vote for this huge money-saving system.

“Yeah, but...”

MILKY WAY

#16 Sep 5, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
And much happened, the economy was pulled back from the Great Bush Depression; the American Auto industry was saved; a working National Health plan was initiated (and it will end the creepy freeloading.)
Much more needs doing. The GOP has foot-dragged and failed to govern.
We lost the single payer option because no GOP legislators would vote for this huge money-saving system.
I'm so tired of hearing "the Auto industry was saved" as if simply saying it makes it true.
The Auto industry was saved from what, exactly? Bankruptcy? Not Ford, my friend. And Bankruptcy is not somehting that industries need saving from. Companies may need to go through bankruptcy in order to get back on a stable footing; industries do not.

And, how did Obama save the Auto industry? By robbing those who invested in the Auto industry and handing it over to the Auto unions. As an investor, believe me, that is not an encouraging sign. Why should I invest in American industry if the Government will simply appropriate the funds for something else?

The rest of your post demonstrates only that you want what you want simply because you want it; the people be damned.
An you call yourself a Democrat?

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#17 Sep 5, 2012
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so tired of hearing "the Auto industry was saved" as if simply saying it makes it true.
The Auto industry was saved from what, exactly? Bankruptcy? Not Ford, my friend. And Bankruptcy is not somehting that industries need saving from. Companies may need to go through bankruptcy in order to get back on a stable footing; industries do not.
And, how did Obama save the Auto industry? By robbing those who invested in the Auto industry and handing it over to the Auto unions. As an investor, believe me, that is not an encouraging sign. Why should I invest in American industry if the Government will simply appropriate the funds for something else?
The rest of your post demonstrates only that you want what you want simply because you want it; the people be damned.
An you call yourself a Democrat?
And I am tired of lying loosers like you:

http://www.topix.com/us/2012/09/economy-truck...

Why indeed would you invert in America. You hate the USA.

Go to South America, or to Hell as you choose.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazis_i...

“Yeah, but...”

MILKY WAY

#18 Sep 5, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am tired of lying loosers like you:
http://www.topix.com/us/2012/09/economy-truck...
Why indeed would you invert in America. You hate the USA.
Go to South America, or to Hell as you choose.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazis_i...
Ford did not need saving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marathon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hero Apr 6 Gene 1
News Canadian Fugitive Caught In Florida (Oct '09) Feb '16 Truth 17
Sirens going off and announcement? Jan '16 robert 2
Dana Vargas Dec '15 curious 1
Review: Eagle USA Tax Service Dec '15 Mike F 1
why do you hate gringos. (Apr '12) Dec '15 Ian 23
Review: Boneafide Fishing & Nature Charters Big... Dec '15 Fishinjohn 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marathon Mortgages