Man suspected of driving over 100 mph...

Man suspected of driving over 100 mph in Marathon faces charges

There are 41 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 26, 2008, titled Man suspected of driving over 100 mph in Marathon faces charges. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Is your Fort Lauderdale restaurant clean? - Click Here. man faces a reckless driving charge after he was caught driving at more than 100 mph and then threatened to shoot himself as officers approached, the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jack Bauer

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Dec 26, 2008
What a shame! Too bad he didn't pull the trigger!
Dumm Guy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Dec 27, 2008
Death Penalty for him!!!

“WELLLLLLLLL !”

Since: Dec 06

Everywhere USA

#6 Dec 27, 2008
I'm surprised the Police didn't shoot to kill like they generally do on suicide calls in South Florida.
Satan

Miami, FL

#8 Dec 27, 2008
He needed more TASER.
motor head

Jensen Beach, FL

#9 Dec 27, 2008
I can't drive 55
motor head

Jensen Beach, FL

#10 Dec 27, 2008
Is he related to the retired baseball player, Lenny Dykstra?
GIVEMEFUEL

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Dec 27, 2008
Good thing this didn't happen in Broward County, they'd have fatally wounded the kid and then claimed they felt their lives in danger.
RACE

Boca Raton, FL

#12 Dec 27, 2008
Another white boy being a drain on society!
Why cant a day go by withought some piece of white trash doing something stupid.
CoCo Puff

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Dec 27, 2008
motor head wrote:
I can't drive 55
"my maserati does 185, I lost my license and now I don't drive"
hunchback of notre dame

Miami, FL

#14 Dec 27, 2008
its a crappy tiki bay, i dont blame him
hunchback of notre dame

Miami, FL

#15 Dec 27, 2008
tiki bar
donald

Key West, FL

#16 Dec 27, 2008
A true Floridian! If they're crazy or drunk you can bet they will be armed.
Mista Kool

Covington, LA

#17 Dec 27, 2008
I think they should give him back the gun and let him shoot his self!
poltergeist

AOL

#18 Dec 27, 2008
Would someone please tell me WHY we NEED people like him on this planet? He's putting innocent motorists lives (and obviously that of the cops) at risk, and certainly isn't doing anything worthwhile to contribute to society.

This should be a no-brainer. He should have pulled the trigger, or the cops should have been allowed to assist him in leaving the planet.
retarded sentinel poster

Delray Beach, FL

#19 Dec 27, 2008
i'm sure there is a reasonable explanation, lol.
Cry Babies

Lake Worth, FL

#20 Dec 27, 2008
Church Lady wrote:
I'm surprised the Police didn't shoot to kill like they generally do on suicide calls in South Florida.
Ya, guess you pulled all of the statistics on suicide calls received and came up with a logical and rational conclusion. Should do some research, before running your stupid, idiotic, moronic mouth. Easy for you to second guess these decisions sitting on your arse behind a computer all day long isn't it? Do everyone a favor and shut-up....
retarded sentinel poster

Delray Beach, FL

#21 Dec 27, 2008
Cry Babies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, guess you pulled all of the statistics on suicide calls received and came up with a logical and rational conclusion. Should do some research, before running your stupid, idiotic, moronic mouth. Easy for you to second guess these decisions sitting on your arse behind a computer all day long isn't it? Do everyone a favor and shut-up....
ya like we are second guessing some professional people with actual credentials when you look at a florida cop, lol.
pb j

Boynton Beach, FL

#22 Dec 27, 2008
His parents must be City Commissioners.
A1ACharles uber alles

Boca Raton, FL

#23 Dec 27, 2008
bush's fault
Gol Teefes

North Fort Myers, FL

#24 Dec 27, 2008
100mph in Marathon? How did he get around all the blue hairs? The Keys have become retiree heaven...gone are the days of divin, drinkin and smugglin.....that's probably why he wanted to blow his brains out...I know I was ready on my last trip down!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marathon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homestead AFB (Dec '12) Sep 19 cwa 3
Need info on Ave I Sep 18 R Dinger 3
Irma ... I love Key West Sep 18 Military 28
Hurricane Sep 12 Harley1 3
Need update on Hammock drive. Sep 12 JDauber 1
I smoke cannabis and I'm proud!!!! (Jan '11) Sep 11 huh 2
Need news & pics on status of Ramrod Key Sep 11 klr 5

Marathon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance