Two N.J. corrections officers are acc...

Two N.J. corrections officers are accused of sexual contact with inmates at state's prison for women

There are 40 comments on the Millville News story from Sep 2, 2009, titled Two N.J. corrections officers are accused of sexual contact with inmates at state's prison for women. In it, Millville News reports that:

Two New Jersey corrections officers have been accused of engaging in sex acts with inmates at the Edna Mahan Correctional Facility for Women in Hunterdon County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Millville News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
QUAN

Riverview, MI

#21 Oct 4, 2011
scorned woman wrote:
I think you Lady's should get together and call the papers. an officer is now under investigation for sexual harassment against a female officer. Im sure someone is listening now. You have rights as a human being to not have to suffer threw that hell whole and the abuse that those guards inflicted on you..
thanks for the advice i did over 5 years there from 2002 til 2007 i know just who the officera are, we can tell. its been 3 years since ive been free and still go through thoughts of the hell been through, when your there u cant tell, its mind your buisness and if you seen anything act like you didnt. its so scary and hurtful. i wish we could of told someone that would of just listened to what we had to say nobody deserves that kind of treatment or abuse noone. its sad how its still going on , and noone can stop it.
QUAN

Riverview, MI

#22 Oct 4, 2011
the things people write up here is terrible, if you didnt live it dont down the person that knows first hand.thats a prime example as to what we go through behind those gates,noone believes us or down-grade us for making mistakes, well let me just speak for myself. it could happen to anyone driving drunk and hit someone, or trying to protect your own family whereas there is no self defense law in new jersey alot of people in prisons did commit crimes but alot are some of what ive mentioned so stop judging without knowing the facts. yeah i hope all those officers get punished from the law its alot more that wasnt mention hopefully in he future someone will not be afraid to speak up.
Dickson

Summit, NJ

#23 Oct 25, 2013
used wrote:
I just read the artical, a little late as they took the papers from us in there so we did not know what was going on. Amazing that they only listed 3 officers. There were several others that were removed arounf the same time. Goluccio, Dickson, Joe Doscher and a teacher Anthony Coluccio. Humm why did they not name all of them, who are they protecting?

I was not removed for sexual assault on an inmate I forgot my cell phone was on my person another officer told. I did suspension time and was not able to return to edna Mahan do to conflict of interest. State facts!
NoDoOver

Hawthorne, NJ

#24 Oct 31, 2013
Betcha Melanie McGuire is one of them. I heard a few years ago, from 2 entirely different sources, that she was having sex with at least 6 guards. She's a whore and a master manipulator, so no surprise there. As a taxpayer, I want the truth exposed and that includes the names of all of the employees as well as the inmates involved. No sweeping the dirt under the rug. Give us the names!
NoDoOver

Hawthorne, NJ

#25 Oct 31, 2013
scorned woman wrote:
I think you Lady's should get together and call the papers. an officer is now under investigation for sexual harassment against a female officer. Im sure someone is listening now. You have rights as a human being to not have to suffer threw that hell whole and the abuse that those guards inflicted on you..
Your concern about these criminal's "rights" is misplaced. Save your liberal sympathy for the victims of these vile creeps.
NoDoOver

Hawthorne, NJ

#26 Oct 31, 2013
Scorned wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm I guess you are a corrections officer? I have NEVER been in trouble with the law but have first hand knowledge what goes on at this prison......from the CO's ato the Admin> and not one Co in that prison has any MORALS!! they are ALL CHEATERS!!!! and yes they do abuse the powers that the satte game them.I used to Admire them until I saw first hand just how much they have no reguard for the moral integrity that truely is needed to be a GOOD person>>> shame on you!
I hope it's a hell hole for the prisoners and only gets worse. Nothing less than what they deserve.
Formerly Incarcerated

Wapakoneta, OH

#27 Nov 4, 2013
they should have stayed home.
used

Hemet, CA

#28 Nov 21, 2013
Dickson, I hope you see this!!!! I was there when you started as a Rookie with your shifts in Randell as well as the cell phone incident which I believe happened right outside of reception. You were one of the good/nice officers. You came did your job and treated us with respect and dignity, but you could also be tough when it was needed. I for one was sorry for what happened to you and that you were not allowed back. You are correct that they the DOC and State do not like to name names of their officers that do wrong. Bad press is not good for them. Keep your head held hi and remember you were a good CO at EMCF and that you were missed!!!!!
Ladygem925

United States

#29 Feb 23, 2014
Well said scorned and shame on you, criminals are liars. How dare you add to the degradation of these women. Women are usually victimized by men in every sector of society and their complaints fall on deaf ears. These incidents at EMCF are anything but isolated. I am a resident of Hunterdon County where the facility is located therefore the cases are usually prosecuted here. It happens over and over again and the accused officers often eventually plead guilty and there have been instances of DNA evidence as well as non-inmate corroboration. So, before you judge get all of the facts, or better yet. Don't judge at all. "Judge not lest ye be judged"
SCORNED

Matawan, NJ

#30 Mar 25, 2014
NoDoOver wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it's a hell hole for the prisoners and only gets worse. Nothing less than what they deserve.
Perhaps you did not understand the meaning of my comments> I am far from a LIBERAL, However there officers are supposed to have DIGNITY, INTEGRITY, AND HONOR!!! They have NONE of that they CHEAT and have AFFAIRS on their spouse's with other officers and High ranking Administration and yes in some case's inmates! That in MY OPINION makes them WORST than the CRIMINALS that they are there to watch! NO RESPECT is given to people with NO MORAL INTEGRITY!!
SCORNED

Matawan, NJ

#31 Mar 25, 2014
NoDoOver wrote:
<quoted text>
Your concern about these criminal's "rights" is misplaced. Save your liberal sympathy for the victims of these vile creeps.
Perhaps you should look into something before you name call. I am by no means A LIBERAL. I would NOT give them a quarter of the things they get in there. However I do know that some of the OFFICERS take ADVANTAGE and ABUSE there POWERS against these inmates. So unless you feel that its ok to be a SCUMBAG and ABUSE the power of AUTHORITY that they have been given than You are part of the denigration that this Country is falling to. GOD help us all.
Dino

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Jun 23, 2014
used wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks... just so you know, not all people who get locked up are quilty, some are inoccent and I was one of them. I have spent 45K for a lawyer to appeal my conviction and clear my name. Also the one CO I mentioned only lost his job and appologized to me at his hearing. The teachers,(Anthony B. Coluccio of Trenton) fate is still in the hands of the judge as testomy ended yesterday. I can only hope that he too loses his state job and his preditor days are over.
How is it that everyone in prison is innocent? Do they just get the wrong people all the time? I heard testimony from every trial I ever watched on court TV and every one of those people said they were innocent despite overwhelming evidence. After the trial is over all kinds of strange people come out and declare the guilty party innocent. If there is so much proof why was it not brought out by the defense attorney? If you don't put yourself in harms way you won't wind up in these kinds of situations.
Bren

Mississauga, Canada

#33 Jun 28, 2014
used wrote:
I just read the artical, a little late as they took the papers from us in there so we did not know what was going on. Amazing that they only listed 3 officers. There were several others that were removed arounf the same time. Goluccio, Dickson, Joe Doscher and a teacher Anthony Coluccio. Humm why did they not name all of them, who are they protecting?
Joseph Doscher??? I know him, dated him and almost married him. Can someone tell me what he did because he can't be one of the officers doing this!!!!
Bren

Mississauga, Canada

#34 Jun 28, 2014
used wrote:
Ok...who are you to name names when you don't even know why those COs were "removed"! You are only speculating and NO Facts to back you up! STFU!!!!!
Bren

Mississauga, Canada

#35 Jun 28, 2014
NoDoOver wrote:
Betcha Melanie McGuire is one of them. I heard a few years ago, from 2 entirely different sources, that she was having sex with at least 6 guards. She's a whore and a master manipulator, so no surprise there. As a taxpayer, I want the truth exposed and that includes the names of all of the employees as well as the inmates involved. No sweeping the dirt under the rug. Give us the names!
Who f'ing died and made u GOD...just because you pay taxes doesn't make you entitled to personal information on any wrong doing! Who the F is posting on here and what makes your opinions so valid? Don't you have anything better to do?? Its only cause I see a friend of mines name plastered up here that I feel the need to defend! You don't know them so shut the fuck up!!!!!!!
NoDoOver

Butler, NJ

#36 Jul 1, 2014
Bren wrote:
<quoted text>
Who f'ing died and made u GOD...just because you pay taxes doesn't make you entitled to personal information on any wrong doing! Who the F is posting on here and what makes your opinions so valid? Don't you have anything better to do?? Its only cause I see a friend of mines name plastered up here that I feel the need to defend! You don't know them so shut the fuck up!!!!!!!
You need a mental health checkup. I'm sure your Obamacare will cover it.
used

Las Vegas, NV

#37 Aug 29, 2014
Bren wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...who are you to name names when you don't even know why those COs were "removed"! You are only speculating and NO Facts to back you up! STFU!!!!!
I was an inmate there at the time and I was 1 of 2 inmates that testified against Doscher for inappropriate conduct, abuse of power in short sexual conduct for which he lost his job. And before you go off, I did not turn him in (that would have made my life a living hell there) someone else did. I was put in to lock until I would talk. Let me tell you lock in no fun, no bedding to speak off, no toiletries lucky if you get a shower twice a week and over 100 degrees in summer and below 60 in winter, I was there in summer. Doscher was later arrested and is serving time in New Jersey for sexual conduct with a underage girl in his care. Here is the link. http://www.nj.com/hunterdon-county-democrat/i...
You can also get his current sentence and location by visiting NJDOC and do an inmate search.
Anthony Rodriguez Miami

Hollywood, FL

#38 Oct 6, 2014
Why dont they make sure that the male corrections officers are always paired up with a female officer when in close contact with these female inmates
Misitom

Middletown, NJ

#39 Jan 25, 2015
I was there to and all you bs bitchs intise the officers and teachers and staff sry I was in Beaty school three years tony was more than a father to me and I barely spoke to the man I saw him almost everyday of my stay and he's not a predator I woulda testified to that bs because anything basically as far as I saw was instigated by the woman as well as chicks I was close to so we happens with other officers staff teachers as far as I'm concerned they ask for it n don't say ya don't peace luv you all screw the system but .......... Get a real job
Misitom

Middletown, NJ

#40 Jan 25, 2015
And I bet you were one of those bitches who get kids size state gear to show there prison fat as they were all smoked out before paint your faces up with makeup maybe men shouldn't be allowed to work with women. Mad luv. Bcottage. Sad mr g. Hey Walters, Stockton you know who I am your old BFF stay up all night coloring Hoagland your the best. O n companion hmu saw you that one time at beach in mon.cnty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maplewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Rattlesnake Pete 20,983
The sanctuary city gang is in West Orange Jul 15 Pugs 3
Suburban bakery Jul 15 Afurie 1
Oscar Berrios (Sep '15) Jul 9 trisha carberry 4
How Many People Got Kilt In The Hurricane (Aug '11) Jul 2 Redneck 13
Bob Walters Engineer PLEASE HELP! Jun 28 ItsME 1
News Bon Jovi was surprise guest at Jefferson Awards... Jun '17 BJ Fan 1

Maplewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maplewood Mortgages