Newark man captured and charged in mu...

Newark man captured and charged in murder of two brothers during city crime streak

There are 1 comment on the The Jersey Journal story from Sep 20, 2013, titled Newark man captured and charged in murder of two brothers during city crime streak. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Two brothers were killed Aug. 30 on Vassar Avenue in Newark's South Ward, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

DYFS SUIT WILL BE WON

Yorktown Heights, NY

#1 Sep 20, 2013
Now this is a great thing.
criminal IF he really did it,should get the same fate
as the two brothers.i do not care WHO it is,no 1 in life deserve to be shot and murder in cold blood.
a "coward is a punk with a gun"who harm innocent soul
and whether your thinking he was not innocent or not
do not give you the right to kill not one but be a serial killer and kill multiple people,so rip to the victims both in heaven living thru the family and friends happy memories,and to HELL with the man who most feasibly shot them,and took away their future. adios.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maplewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr orange girly man 20,307
News Exploring the Queerness of Christianity with Ep... May 24 In Gods we Trust 4
News Scott Leahy, 37, Avenel (Jul '07) May 23 kiss 82
What happened last night with the debacle at th... May 8 Lupelou68 1
Don't vote for Hillary Clinton -she's satanic ... May 7 see the truth 5
Make kids and get paid for it May 6 Representer 1
News McGreevey returns to roots for book signing (Sep '06) Jun '13 Ronisha 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maplewood Mortgages