Better Enforcement Lowers Homicide Ra...

Better Enforcement Lowers Homicide Rates in Violent Cities

There are 1 comment on the findingDulcinea story from Jan 2, 2009, titled Better Enforcement Lowers Homicide Rates in Violent Cities. In it, findingDulcinea reports that:

In such cities as Baltimore, Philadelphia and Dallas, murder rates decreased in 2008, but there is a long road ahead for curbing homicide in the United States.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at findingDulcinea.

Toi Carter age15 2-15-13

Mesquite, TX

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Why can we love on another instead of killing one another. I am not saying we have to like everyone because their are a lot of people in this world that i can't stand and it makes me angry sometimes but i never get mad enough to even get the thought to kill a living person. The only deaths that should be made in america is the death of natural causes or of the death of a fighter on the military bases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maplewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue The Patriot 21,490
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Mar 9 stein 72,048
News Merck beats 1Q profit views with tight cost con... (May '16) Feb 24 American People W... 3
News Secaucus transgender boy returns to Scouting (Feb '17) Mar '17 Just Wondering 3
News McGreevey returns to roots for book signing (Sep '06) Jun '13 Ronisha 4
News William 'Chip' Madsen Passes Away (Feb '13) Feb '13 Black momma 1
Review: ST. John's Family Day Care (Jan '13) Jan '13 Kaylee 2

Maplewood Jobs

Personal Finance

Maplewood Mortgages