Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,167)

Showing posts 43,321 - 43,340 of65,166
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

HIGHLIGHT:

Electro-chemical reactions in the brain are the outer manifestations of inner causal mechanisms related to finer states of consciousness that connect to matter via energy fields.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>It is indeed.
I did not go for the search, for i have posted all links allready in sinaiticus: 1600 years etc. And when it came up in the allah thread.
But it is always best if people read various sources, highlighting different points of view, and several sides on the same issue, for themselves, and make up their own, by then informed mind.

The one on the watertable might be a hard search. If you fail to find it, let me know.
Thanks again :)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

MIND-MATTER INTERACTIONS:

If consciousness can impact matter via its connecting energy fields, then, the converse is also true that matter can influence mental states through the same interlinked energy fields.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Unified field of consciousness-energy projects the universe into form.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

PHYSICS:

A pair of conducting planes meet at right angles. A wire of charge q of unit length is kept at right angles parallel to the planes and at a distance "a" from each of them.

Show that the density of induced charge at the foot of the perpendicular from the wire to either plane is given by:

- 4q/(5 x Pi x a).
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Good night from Joel, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of the Twilight episode "To Serve Man."
"The day arrives for Mr. Chambers's excursion to the Kanamits' planet. Just as he mounts the spaceship's boarding stairs, his staffer Patty appears. He waves, smiling, but she runs toward him in great agitation—and is held back by a Kanamit guard. "Mr. Chambers," Patty cries, "don't get on that ship! The rest of the book To Serve Man, it's... it's a cookbook!" Chambers tries to run back down the spaceship's stairs, but a Kanamit blocks him, the stairs retract, and the ship immediately lifts off."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Serve_Man_ (The_Twilight_Zone)
I barely remembered that episode so I had to reread the wiki

apropos

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---already presented my view
HughBe--- Correct and it is one of LIES, DECEPTION and HATE learnt from your religion/Judaism.
Please read and EXPLAIN the meaning of the quotes with focus on the capitalized words. Tell me if they are FALSE. They were taken from the Jerusalem Post.
1."Israel’s GREATEST ASSET and best friend By EARL"
2." Evangelicals use their political, financial and spiritual LEVERAGE to HELP Israel WITHSTAND WHATEVER attack might come next."
3."In recent years, however, a groundswell of support for Israel has arisen, creating a new and POWERFUL FRIEND for Israel in the form of EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS. From all over the world these Evangelical Christian believers, including many Americans, are proud to be labeled as “Christian Zionists.”"
4."WITHOUT the Evangelical Christian community STANDING in the BREACH with both PRAYER and action, the United States may have entered a free-fall in its foreign policy that would have ended in a far more hostile environment for Israel."
5."The longstanding tradition of the US being Israel’s closest ally is arguably being dismantled by policies detrimental to Israel. But there is ONE ALLY that is STEADFAST... the Evangelical Christian."
6."Many Evangelical Christian organizations in Israel, with support from Evangelical Christians around the world, are PROVIDING FOOD and other assistance to THOUSANDS of Israeli immigrants and POOR families."
7.Others(Evangelicals) have provided portable concrete BOMB SHELTERS to PROTECT Israeli residents living along the Gaza border and elsewhere in Israel
In closing my BOY, what an ENEMY of the Jews these Evangelical Christians are. The truth is they are NOT anti-Semitic as you have made them out to be and all of your comments and efforts to take away from and to foster HATE is a reflection of who you are and the forces that shaped you.
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-EdContributor...
You have a weird tendency to repost things multiple times in hopes of getting a different answer.

definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Justsay--A Jew is a Jew is a Jew.
HughBe--- Correct and no one can change that. The religious CLUB called Judaism does not have the power to change that fact and this is contrary to what they so FOOLISHLY believe.
If you are nice to us maybe we will share our secret handshake, or even better, invite you up to our tree house.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. I understand the reason for your rant. I have no doubt your current rant is influenced by the fact that your man made a comment and both of you are DENYING it and I find it rather strange and STUPID since it is easily verified.
Ms., here it is again.
Frijoles--"Homer Simpson is also a SOURCE of wisdom"
From what I have experienced here in the past and of lately, Homer has you beat as a SOURCE of wisdom, hands down....

kind of sad, actually

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- EXPLAIN and reconcile with your charge of anti-Semitic.
"The longstanding tradition of the US being Israel’s closest ally is arguably being dismantled by policies detrimental to Israel. But there is ONE ally that is STEADFAST... the Evangelical Christian."
Former--Only because of the Rapture.
HughBe--- The reason does NOT matter what is important is that EVANGELICAL Christians are Israel's "ONE ally that is STEADFAST", according to the Journalist and Jew who wrote those words.
Put it this way your IMAGINED reason is of no consequence and what is important is the reality of the SUPPORT to Israel.
doesnt sound so steadfast to me

Do you support us Jews UNCONDITIONALLY?

didnt think so

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe siad: "Son son, your man is saying that Simpson is THE source of wisdom. Sit in a corner and THINK, for a change."
Frijoles said: "Homer Simpson is also A source of wisdom".
Big contextual difference between "THE source" and "A source". You are being deceitful as usual. Jesus would not be proud of you.
Not just that, but both FR and myself have already brought that to his attention. More than once. But he still won't let go.

Pretty willfully deceitful considering he is the guy who usually dwells on every word on every line to the point of nauseum.

Jesus would not be proud of him.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/291/b/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ---Messianic Jews, if they are really what they claim to be, are the True Jews and the True Christians too.
HughBe---Correct i.e. true Spiritually and true physically the others are true physically.
Clear-cut-----This is a wise statement,from a Spiritual mind written physically :)
HughBe---Thanks and you are correct, Clear-cut.
Thank you for your opinion.

It is noted and given the level of attention it properly deserves.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9RSF7PAcdNY/Swx1duV...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

doesnt sound so steadfast to me
Papa,

I am bored.

Can you teach me advanced Chemistry since Chem was my weak subject while I am very strong in Math and Physics.

It's been years since I've studied Chem and have studied it only up to high school and later up to the first year undergrad course of the 5-year integrated MSc degree program at IIT.

I am a fast learner and am familiar with chemical thermodynamics, potentiometry, kinetics, micelles, ligand chemistry, complexometry, surface chemistry, phase rule, surface tension, volumetry, eudiometry and the like.

I now want to learn advanced Chem to kill time as I am bored.

Can you introduce me to the fundamentals of an advanced topic in Chem, suggest online reading materials and guide me through the course work?

Please agree to this sincere proposal of mine.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I barely remembered that episode so I had to reread the wiki
apropos
Here's the episode in 4 1/2 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The alien is Richard Kiel "Jaws" from the James Bond movies.

Even the Simpsons (source of all wisdom!) took a stab it.

http://firedirectioncenter.blogspot.com/2012/...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just that, but both FR and myself have already brought that to his attention. More than once. But he still won't let go.
Pretty willfully deceitful considering he is the guy who usually dwells on every word on every line to the point of nauseum.
Jesus would not be proud of him.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/291/b/...
LOL. I love it. I'm going to have to borrow the link and use it on the creationist thread. Funny how deceitful people get when you have them pinned up against the ropes. Lying liars lying for Jesus.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have experienced here in the past and of lately, Homer has you beat as a SOURCE of wisdom, hands down....
kind of sad, actually
Is that 'A' source or 'THE' source. Just want to clarify for our friends with reading comprehension deficiencies.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

PAPA FRIJOLES,

Aside from ADVANCED CHEM, you can also teach me HEBREW.

Back here in Mumbai, Hebrew school is almost non-existent and the few Rabbis that we have have to travel long distances to reach the South Mumbai homes of the sparse Jewish community and basically not many are interested and besides if you're born to secular or non-observant parents, then, well, forget all about the ancestral language.

Moshe, my close friend, is quite fluent in Hebrew as he's lived for 5 years on a Kibbutz in Israel. The older Ezras are pretty good in Hebrew, Debbie and David Ferdelis have poor knowledge of the language, David and Shelley Maruf are okay with the language, Rachel and Esther Rubin are ok, Menaheim Ashtamkar has poor Hebrew skills and the others I know are not well-versed in the language. English is the main lingo spoken.

So, please acquiesce to teach me advanced Chem and Hebrew or at least one of these subjects.

Thank you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that 'A' source or 'THE' source. Just want to clarify for our friends with reading comprehension deficiencies.
I think part of the problem is that he adds caps and then takes them overly seriously. I think there is a logical fallacy about that too.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Lizard lips.
rabbee: lizard lips; the nick name adam, gives to the more subtle than any other talking beast of the fields. and all of you followers, of him are his snow blowers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,321 - 43,340 of65,166
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Maplewood News Video

•••
Maplewood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Maplewood Jobs

•••
•••
•••