You presume too much.
At least they give critique after thoroughly scrutinizing a text.
But you proof to be a stubborn non reader and avoid any modernism hence the typification 'fits'.
Point established since if you read it you would see exactly what Islamic sources are used. Only the earliest. And we would see Mecca before it exploded in the town it is now.
So you are finding fault with those now inconvenient truths.
02. Months ago i showed you the redacting of the talk Mohammad had with the 'Ethiopians' and ' Christian Yemenites' and how that narrative differed in several versions to make the prophet seem ever more glorious, with every retelling.
And that older versions were discarded in favour of the new flattering fabulation.
04. There also comes a point where your sun-stained objections simply become an anti-western attitude.
Shooting the messenger as a matter of fact, since the sources are Islamic.
01. No I do not presume too much. Any one who has knowledge of Islamic books and their classifications and the "authoritative ways" in which these 'Western pygmy giants" rate them, makes one wonder, are they even honest?
They have only rudimentary knowledge of Arabic language and its intricacies, yet pose as if they are Masters and Authorities on Arabic language and their analysis and their findings are the last.
02. Earliest Islamic writings do not mean that "every one is absolute truth". In Islam there is a verification process, in which the value of every narration is first checked. If the chain link of narration is weak or doubtful, it is discarded. The Western people, just jump to conclusions, without first analyzing the chain.
It is because in their system, there is no such thing as "verifying the narrators". They simply think "Old is Gold". They work in "good faith" forgetting that people could lie and invent lies in every age.
03. No doubt when one incident is recoded by different people, there would be some variations in there rendering, that is why weightage is given to every narration and a "compound view" is taken.
That does not mean "all these stories are fabrication and no such incident took place"
04. If you think my comments border on Anti Western you could be right, because the so called Western Pygmy giants have similar opinion about Most Respected Islamic writers.